Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,532 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Kenyan Socialites Vera Sidika & Stacey Pendo In Physical Fight Over Davido?(pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kenyan Socialites Vera Sidika & Stacey Pendo In Physical Fight Over Davido?(pics (1792 Views)

Seyi Law And Wife, Stacey Aletile Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary Today / Seyi Law And Wife, Ebere Stacey Aletile Step Out In Style For Date Night / Female Fan Cries In Front Of Davido (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Socialites Vera Sidika & Stacey Pendo In Physical Fight Over Davido?(pics by sixtuschimere: 7:46pm On Jan 24, 2016
Popular Kenyan socialite Vera Sidika recently got into a brawl with fellow Kenyan celeb Stacey Pendo.The fight occurred at a restaurant in Nairobi where Vera and her team had gone to eat.

Apparently, Stacey stormed the scene and started a verbal fight with Vera, and it soon degenerated into fisticuffs as Stacey allegedly emptied the contents of a glass cup on Vera before the duo exchanged blows.

Vera’s personal security guard broke up the fight and allegedly sustained injuries in the process. In her statement to the police, Vera said she confronted Stacey after the lady cussed her out. “When I asked her why she was bad-mouthing me, Stacey picked a glass and splashed its contents in my face,” Vera told the CID officers at Kilimani Police Station.

The police are set to arrest Stacey Pendo.Though the reason for the fight is yet to be made public by the duo, an insider said it is allegedly is linked to a Nigerian artiste the duo allegedly dated.

In 2014, rumours made the rounds that Stacey was having an affair with Davido, and in an interview, she said it was all true . In 2015, Davido was briefly linked to Vera, but the duo never publicly admitted to having an affair.

Is Davido the reason for this fight? We may never know.

Re: Kenyan Socialites Vera Sidika & Stacey Pendo In Physical Fight Over Davido?(pics by sixtuschimere: 7:46pm On Jan 24, 2016
Davido is a hot cake
Re: Kenyan Socialites Vera Sidika & Stacey Pendo In Physical Fight Over Davido?(pics by Khd95(m): 7:50pm On Jan 24, 2016
End time ho.esgrin

dis guy isnt ready to settle down but to father babies,so ladies,ure oyo
Re: Kenyan Socialites Vera Sidika & Stacey Pendo In Physical Fight Over Davido?(pics by kossyablaze(m): 7:51pm On Jan 24, 2016
Hoes sluts bitchees
Re: Kenyan Socialites Vera Sidika & Stacey Pendo In Physical Fight Over Davido?(pics by AngryNigerian(m): 8:03pm On Jan 24, 2016
My take...

Some people have designed a way of usurping our crave for transient & helpless news items, especially on celebrity mess to gain unwarranted popularity!

We are now more interested in #yeye stuffs, and then occupy our time doing little to upgrade ourselves & status! I thought one of them once told us to #LeavePòtòPòtòForPigs...still we follow them about?

Davido...yes, that's him...young Adeleke! He needs the mess to go up and up! Same with others!

It has been #Angry#Nigerian

...and I'm just here to say the #Truth
Re: Kenyan Socialites Vera Sidika & Stacey Pendo In Physical Fight Over Davido?(pics by doyinisaac(m): 8:31pm On Jan 24, 2016
The true definition of stupidity is when you are on celebrity section of Nairaland and you Still complain when you see thread about gossips and news involving celebrities....what else do you expect on the celebrity section??
Re: Kenyan Socialites Vera Sidika & Stacey Pendo In Physical Fight Over Davido?(pics by CharlyNick: 8:38pm On Jan 24, 2016
Wey d blow @op undecided
Re: Kenyan Socialites Vera Sidika & Stacey Pendo In Physical Fight Over Davido?(pics by phlamesG: 8:45pm On Jan 24, 2016
How does this concern me? angry
Re: Kenyan Socialites Vera Sidika & Stacey Pendo In Physical Fight Over Davido?(pics by Iamlordgee(m): 9:25pm On Jan 24, 2016
Sluts Every where

(1) (Reply)

Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife Share Lovely Photos / Chiwetalu Agu Touches Actress' Unclad Boobs In New BTS Pics Unclad Village Movie / US Based Nigerian Lady Jswagz Flaunt$ Her Massive B00ty On Instagram (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.