Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Seyi Law And Wife, Stacey Aletile Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Law And Wife, Stacey Aletile Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary Today (16396 Views)

Junior Pope Odonwodo & Wife, Jennifer Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Paul Okoye And His Wife, Anita Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Law And Wife, Stacey Aletile Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary Today by NaijaCelebrity: 6:27am On Mar 28, 2018
Comedian and actor, Seyi law is today celebraating his 7th wedding anniversary with his lovely wife.

The comedian took to his Instagram to share a photo of himself with his wife and kid with caption saying.....

Happy Seventh Wedding Anniversary. 
May God the love be sweeter and our troubles be minimal and our joy overflow. 
Good Health, greater wisdom, better finances and bigger grace in Jesus name.

Source: http://news.nollyzone.com/seyi-law-wife-celebrates-7th-wedding-anniversary-today/

Re: Seyi Law And Wife, Stacey Aletile Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary Today by Uyiii: 6:28am On Mar 28, 2018
Funny nigga even in his dressing, it's a fine sandals sha but the wear just looks funny on him as compared to his wife's high heelscheesy
nevertheless, I respek the longevity of his marriage and how well it's growing even when people have stereotyped comedy clowns on Tv not to engage in serious meaningful relationships because of their foolery on stage to make people laff, but seyi law is saying yeh; I know when to fool myself and when to act serious with my family.

joyeux anniversaire mon amiesmiley

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Law And Wife, Stacey Aletile Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary Today by Mutemenot(m): 6:31am On Mar 28, 2018
Good luck bro seyi
Re: Seyi Law And Wife, Stacey Aletile Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary Today by Nobody: 6:33am On Mar 28, 2018
I wish them the very best of life in all their endeavors..
And i wish them a change of Nigeria government in 2019.
Re: Seyi Law And Wife, Stacey Aletile Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary Today by xreal: 6:35am On Mar 28, 2018
Happy wedding anniversary.
Re: Seyi Law And Wife, Stacey Aletile Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary Today by Homeboiy: 7:31am On Mar 28, 2018
The 3rd person there thou

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Law And Wife, Stacey Aletile Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary Today by Tracypacy(f): 11:37am On Mar 28, 2018
Welcome to Nigeria. A country that was built on Miracle, filled with a population of citizens always praying casting and binding for Miracle. We fold our hands, do nothing and keep praying for Miracle. Everything is just a miracle.
Re: Seyi Law And Wife, Stacey Aletile Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary Today by NwaAmaikpe: 11:37am On Mar 28, 2018
shocked

Seyi Law is a good comedian because everything about him is a joke; even his marriage.

7years marriage anniversary and just a one-year old ugly overweight hippopotamus to show for it?

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seyi Law And Wife, Stacey Aletile Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary Today by hubtiva: 11:37am On Mar 28, 2018
Re: Seyi Law And Wife, Stacey Aletile Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary Today by timsbee(f): 11:38am On Mar 28, 2018
Nice one man
Re: Seyi Law And Wife, Stacey Aletile Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary Today by timsbee(f): 11:39am On Mar 28, 2018
Nice one man.
Re: Seyi Law And Wife, Stacey Aletile Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary Today by myners007: 11:40am On Mar 28, 2018
......and the Baby.Celebrity in the making

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law And Wife, Stacey Aletile Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary Today by nonye6194: 11:44am On Mar 28, 2018
Seyi Law, better comedian. good family, more success stories!

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Law And Wife, Stacey Aletile Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary Today by Lakebeyin(m): 11:45am On Mar 28, 2018
the kid no look like any of them.. chai

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law And Wife, Stacey Aletile Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary Today by LotannaAnaekwe: 11:51am On Mar 28, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

7years marriage anniversary and just a one-year old ugly overweight hippopotamus to show for it?

Chai! grin grin
Guy you're wickedness personified. I never knew looking at a baby, an innocent baby can bring so much laughter in me. But then it's baby fats. She will look better as she grows.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law And Wife, Stacey Aletile Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary Today by Akaujaa(m): 11:54am On Mar 28, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

No chill...abeg, a little to God who made the child na.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law And Wife, Stacey Aletile Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary Today by kikiwendy(f): 11:54am On Mar 28, 2018
Happy anniversary.. Cute baby Tiwa I sight you

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law And Wife, Stacey Aletile Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary Today by sirusX(m): 11:55am On Mar 28, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why evils
Re: Seyi Law And Wife, Stacey Aletile Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary Today by DIKEnaWAR: 12:11pm On Mar 28, 2018
That their baby with the rosy cheeks...cute!

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law And Wife, Stacey Aletile Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary Today by Damoxy(m): 12:12pm On Mar 28, 2018
This Baby no dey grow at all,Naxo she dey since dem born am
Re: Seyi Law And Wife, Stacey Aletile Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary Today by ufuosman(m): 12:18pm On Mar 28, 2018
Happy anniversary
Re: Seyi Law And Wife, Stacey Aletile Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary Today by koolaid87: 12:20pm On Mar 28, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Seyi Law is a good comedian because everything about him is a joke; even his marriage.

Egbon, aye yin ti ta

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Law And Wife, Stacey Aletile Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary Today by Yotex200(m): 12:22pm On Mar 28, 2018
Guy ava nah... D guy family bin offend you?
Damoxy:
This Baby no dey grow at all,Naxo she dey since dem born am
Re: Seyi Law And Wife, Stacey Aletile Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary Today by Elnino4ladies: 12:24pm On Mar 28, 2018
After seven years one ugly girl? SMH
Re: Seyi Law And Wife, Stacey Aletile Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary Today by saphiya(f): 12:27pm On Mar 28, 2018
Abeg leave the chubby cheeks alone cheesy

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law And Wife, Stacey Aletile Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary Today by wese90(m): 12:29pm On Mar 28, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Mehn ; you're so mean. Am wondering why Seun can't block this account.

How old are you sef ? Even Airforce1 nairalander bash a lots get sense pass you far far...

You might be at the mercy of that beautiful girl in years to come

4 Likes

Re: Seyi Law And Wife, Stacey Aletile Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary Today by binsanni(m): 12:30pm On Mar 28, 2018
congratulation to them
Re: Seyi Law And Wife, Stacey Aletile Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary Today by wese90(m): 12:32pm On Mar 28, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If something horrible befall you ehn, people won't know how evil your past is.

You can't just type those rubbish for catching fun.

5 Likes

Re: Seyi Law And Wife, Stacey Aletile Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary Today by cadre88(m): 12:45pm On Mar 28, 2018
You just want to get popular through the wrong means. Let the innocent child live her life in peace.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

5 Likes

Re: Seyi Law And Wife, Stacey Aletile Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary Today by Slyhighe: 12:56pm On Mar 28, 2018
timsbee:
Nice one man.
Re: Seyi Law And Wife, Stacey Aletile Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary Today by ikukuhero: 1:14pm On Mar 28, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I don't like you. I detest your comments. But, I must say this 'wicked' and insane comment of yours cracked me up. I actually did not want to laugh, but, I eventually did. "...overweight hippopotamus". Lol.
God gives babies anyway. And, you do not know their struggles and pains. You do not know their story. So, do not judge them.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Law And Wife, Stacey Aletile Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary Today by petenweke: 2:00pm On Mar 28, 2018
God bless your marriage, your wife, daughter, you and your house.
You have another 85 years of anniversaries to celebrate by my calculation o

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Angel Awoterigha Gets Acting Role, To Feature On Tinsel, Africa Magic -photos / Beyonce Is The Most Difficult Celebrity’ - Super Bowl Officials / Movie Star Omotola Jalade Pose Nude In South Africa [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.