Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! (58855 Views)

The Reformed "SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK" Platform For Matchmaking Singles! / I Need A Girl For Serious Relationship To Lead To Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Aygem(m): 6:17pm On Apr 15, 2021
Hello everyone
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by coolcenty: 2:12am On Apr 16, 2021
Let me see how it goes...
Hi ladies
I'm a male, from eastern part of the country but reside in Warri. 36 years of age, slim, average complexion and AA geno. i am calm and easy going, i am a teacher and part time graphic designer

i need a presentable and understanding lady who is ready for a serious relationship. she should be 30yrs or less. i am not particular of location but around edo/delta or the south would be more convenient. you can contact or whatsapp me on O8I47691345

please am serious and hope to meet someone serious as well. thankyou
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by dippleee1: 10:22pm On Apr 27, 2021
Am Engr Dan, a graduate and work for a well known organization in nigeria. i base in lagos, single, not married and stay alone. am 32yrs... Looking for a presentable easy going lady for useful relationship..she should be a lagos base person, age btw 19-27... Feel free to WhatsApp me on... 09047264291 to know more.. pls lively and friendly lady that can keep a good and interesting conversation will be appreciated
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Sermon1: 12:36pm On May 06, 2021
hmmm
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Aygem(m): 7:14am On May 17, 2021
Good morning fellas.
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Aygem(m): 10:56pm On May 18, 2021
Aygem:
SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK IS THE PLATFORM, LOVE IS THE WORD!
Paul thought the platform was like the others around, and he joined in a casual manner. For some reason he felt there were too many beautiful ladies who looked too fine to be single, and hastily jumped to conclusions and left. He was inquired after by a lady who wanted to know the reason he left, to which he replied that he wasn’t sure he could fit the bill of the ladies he saw there. One thing led to another, and before both of them fell for each other and they are married today, the rest being love history.
In his words,’I never believed I could find love on this platform. It was all a huge joke to me, but today it is the link to my marital success.’
Read more on
http://deedeesblog.com/nigerian-ladies-looking-husband-sfw-best-place/

There is a commitment on our part in SFW, to make more weddings happen.

Are you single, ready, capable for the institution called marriage?
Were you widowed and need to find love again?
If yes to the aforementioned questions, do not waste a minute, Join SFW, the nation's most structured and sophisticated matchmaking platform!
With seasoned and experienced matchmakers, we are on the go to attend to your matching needs.
You may contact Admin to be added on telegram and whatsapp.
+2347035965961
Email: singlesforwedlockgem@gmail.com
Like us on our Facebook Page: Singles For Wedlock Nigeria
Follow us on Instagram: www.Instagram.com/singles_for_wedlock
For telegram search for https:///AyoolaGemFash and chat us up to be added
MINIMUM AGE FOR ADMITTANCE FOR FEMALES IS 25.ALL MEN SHOULD BE A 30 AND ABOVE

What are you waiting for?
Contact the number dropped here to register on SFW service.
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Aygem(m): 9:05am On May 28, 2021
Good morning everyone. Thank God its Friday
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Aygem(m): 9:34am On May 29, 2021
Happy weekend guys.
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Vidodino: 1:42pm On Jun 01, 2021
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 7:58pm On Jun 08, 2021
Good evening fellas
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Privatepart00: 2:51am On Jun 10, 2021
Just your data and patience needed
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Aygem(m): 5:23pm On Jun 20, 2021
lonelyheart85:
am a yoruba guy based in lagos,am looking for a lady to settle down with between 22-30.here is my whatsapp 09152349358
Chat up the number dropped at the beginning of the thread
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Aygem(m): 10:18pm On Jun 21, 2021
Good evening fellas.
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by MANAGER92: 1:31am On Jun 23, 2021
I know a serious relationship with a very beautiful and clean lady my WhatsApp messenger number is 08105781625
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Blessedshas: 11:13pm On Jul 03, 2021
I am female, looking for a responsible God fearing man who is ready to settle down as soon as possible.
State of Origin:Imo
Religion: Christian(Catholic)
Height: Tall
Genotype: AS
I work with a firm.
Age preference: 30- 35years
Genotype: AA
Tribe: Igbo
Religion: Christianity, Catholic preferably.
Kindly DM me.
Players stay away.

1 Like

Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Aygem(m): 10:17am On Jul 05, 2021
Good morning and happy monday everyone
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Drunkdick85(m): 2:04pm On Jul 21, 2021
Aygem:
SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK IS THE PLATFORM, LOVE IS THE WORD!
Paul thought the platform was like the others around, and he joined in a casual manner. For some reason he felt there were too many beautiful ladies who looked too fine to be single, and hastily jumped to conclusions and left. He was inquired after by a lady who wanted to know the reason he left, to which he replied that he wasn’t sure he could fit the bill of the ladies he saw there. One thing led to another, and before both of them fell for each other and they are married today, the rest being love history.
In his words,’I never believed I could find love on this platform. It was all a huge joke to me, but today it is the link to my marital success.’
Read more on
http://deedeesblog.com/nigerian-ladies-looking-husband-sfw-best-place/

There is a commitment on our part in SFW, to make more weddings happen.

Are you single, ready, capable for the institution called marriage?
Were you widowed and need to find love again?
If yes to the aforementioned questions, do not waste a minute, Join SFW, the nation's most structured and sophisticated matchmaking platform!
With seasoned and experienced matchmakers, we are on the go to attend to your matching needs.
You may contact Admin to be added on Telegram and WhatsApp.
+2347087886870
+2347035965961
Email: singlesforwedlockgem@gmail.com
Like us on our Facebook Page: Singles For Wedlock Matchmaking Service
Follow us on Instagram: www.Instagram.com/singles_for_wedlock

MINIMUM AGE FOR ADMITTANCE FOR FEMALES IS 25.ALL MEN SHOULD BE A 30 AND ABOVE

What are you waiting for?
Contact the number dropped here to register on SFW service.

These numbers are not on WhatsApp.
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Aygem(m): 6:32pm On Sep 07, 2021
Hi lovelies
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Aygem(m): 12:04pm On Sep 08, 2021
Drunkdick85:

These numbers are not on WhatsApp.
They are oh, but you can call the numbers first if you have trouble finding them
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Drunkdick85(m): 3:23pm On Sep 08, 2021
Aygem:

They are oh, but you can call the numbers first if you have trouble finding them

Okay
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Aygem(m): 9:32am On Sep 14, 2021
Drunkdick85:

Okay

Good morning
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Aygem(m): 11:39am On Nov 30, 2021
Good morning wonderful people.

Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Aygem(m): 10:33am On Dec 03, 2021
Good morning everyone
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Aygem(m): 4:46pm On Dec 05, 2021
Hi guys.
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Aygem(m): 11:18am On Dec 08, 2021
Good morning everyone.
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Aygem(m): 1:15pm On Dec 18, 2021
Good afternoon fellas
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Globalk: 8:48am On Dec 24, 2021
am a Muslim single mother of two, 34yrs, been divorced for 7yrs, think it's high time for me to resettle down. I am fair in completion, slim and short, working class based in ibadan. I need a responsible Muslim man, financially stable, dark in completion,educated minimum of Bsc, tall, age 38-48yrs for relationship to marriage soon. Text me your profile on 08085299314. Pls don't call me respect yourself, text only , then I would reply if you can call me or not. Thanks
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 25, 2021
Please kindly add 08087843131 and 09065445217. Thanks
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Aygem(m): 7:16pm On Dec 29, 2021
Happy Yuletide everyone.
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Dicksonnet: 4:36am On Dec 31, 2021
Aygem:
Happy Yuletide everyone.

need a beautiful lady
Well educated
Must be between 35&50years of age
Gainfully employed (preferably RICH)
WHOSE CONSCIENCE IS ALIVE AND ACTIVE
Divorcee don't attempt
Single mother don't.
This is very real.
We discuss other things when we get talking
WhatsApp 09135775537
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by eduora: 2:56pm On Dec 31, 2021
Male....08160885800
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Aygem(m): 4:48pm On Jan 04, 2022
Happy new year

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (Reply)

Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! / 13 Ways To Avoid Boring Chat On 2go,whatsapp, And Bbm / Dating Friendly YIM/ BBM Pin Exchange Thread : Drop Urs, U Cld Meet Ur Soulmate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.