Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! (58770 Views)

The Reformed "SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK" Platform For Matchmaking Singles! / I Need A Girl For Serious Relationship To Lead To Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Aygem(m): 8:54pm On Oct 23, 2016
Contact the nos
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by skinnyinc(m): 3:06am On Oct 24, 2016
I am a single dude, aged 30. i have a great sense of humor and i'm so much fun to be with, there is never a dull moment (thats if you are not a bore though wink

I am looking to meet a nice lady btw the age of 21-40, we could start off as friends and lets see where it leads

You can send me a BBM request D1C41226

Cheers
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Aygem(m): 1:15pm On Oct 24, 2016
contact the nos instead, don't drop numbers here
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Aygem(m): 1:41pm On Oct 24, 2016
FORUM RULES AND STANDARDS
Bearing in mind the name of this noble group chat; SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK, we bring together everyone yearning for a partner as the ultimum expectation of a grown up adult is an healthy relationship which should consequently blossom into marriage...here you will meet people like you and we earnestly hope you can look back and be glad you were once a member here when you finally settle down.
Taking cognizance of your expectation being in this group, we implore and advice that you behave as expected of the "to be" husband /wife that you wantto be. Hence, FOUL languages, Tribal ethnic, religious bashing are banned.
There are different calibre of people in here, let respect one another. Respect their views. Besides, you can never tell who will affect your life for good even if you didn't end up in each others arms.
Unclad pictures or sex chat arent allowed in the general house, and its an offence to request or send Unclad pictures or initiate sexchat to a member.
You would be asked to post your personal picture to the open group upon admission, Pls do not hesitate to do so.

*Do not chat up a member privately before asking for his/her permission in the open group*

Only issues relating to relationships, marriages and its attendant follow-up issues are to be discussed as a TOPIC..other life topics can be discussed if need be but they shouldnt overshadow the essence of the group. *Weekends (Saturdays and Sundays) are the only days other topical issues, jokes, memes outside SFW scope are allowed*

Group chats starts 5:am and ends 11;pm everyday. Subject to the admins discretion to change it if situation demands.
Only the administrators reserve the right to change the group icon and name
If u have a member you would like to be added, please contact the admins but note that the MINIMUM AGE FOR ADMISSION IS 25 FOR FEMALES AND 30 FOR MALES.
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by jam3s: 3:41pm On Oct 24, 2016
hi, are you looking for a sugarmum or sugardad agent. contact us on : 08089214053.
Our link ups are free. call or text now and get connected.

NO CHARGE INVOLVE AND NO CREDIT INVOLVE.

but terms&conditions are apply. LEGIT.....

NOW ON WHATTSAPP : 08089214053. Message me and you get an immediate reply....we wont let you down.
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Aygem(m): 6:49pm On Oct 24, 2016
contact the nos
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Aygem(m): 6:32pm On Oct 25, 2016
keep it coming
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by uairaland: 2:58pm On Oct 26, 2016
ok
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Aygem(m): 11:13pm On Oct 29, 2016
Cmon
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by uairaland: 6:35pm On Oct 30, 2016
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Aygem(m): 12:05pm On Nov 03, 2016
Keep it up
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Aygem(m): 1:06pm On Nov 04, 2016
Keep it coming
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Aygem(m): 3:22pm On Nov 05, 2016
Yes
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 3:26pm On Nov 11, 2016
I am seeing testimonies!!
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 8:34pm On Nov 11, 2016
Ok
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Aygem(m): 5:40pm On Nov 13, 2016
Please keep contacting d nos
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Aygem(m): 3:04pm On Nov 14, 2016
SFW CARES
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 8:48am On Nov 20, 2016
A new testimony of wedlock about to happen
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by uairaland: 2:36pm On Nov 21, 2016
oop
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Aygem(m): 8:15pm On Nov 21, 2016
keep it up eligible bachelor's and spinsters
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by uairaland: 3:46pm On Nov 22, 2016
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by rotex212: 7:32pm On Nov 22, 2016
add me up 08068617222
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Jakama90(m): 7:42pm On Nov 23, 2016
Looking for a matured lady for a serious relationship.
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 2:20pm On Nov 24, 2016
op say make una contact the nos directly na
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 25, 2016
hook me up to the group pls 08067036016
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 6:08pm On Nov 25, 2016
Weldone
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by uairaland: 11:58am On Nov 26, 2016
heyy
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 9:51am On Nov 27, 2016
Contact the nos dropped by the op
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by isaacomoola(m): 1:15pm On Nov 27, 2016
I'm Isaac
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by KALAWI222(m): 1:29pm On Nov 27, 2016
KENYA
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by uairaland: 5:36pm On Nov 27, 2016
soap
Re: SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! by akikanju(m): 1:50pm On Nov 28, 2016
don't drop nos pls, contact the nos dropped instead

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (48) (Reply)

Single Mothers Meet Single Fathers Here,don't SHUT UR HEART! / 13 Ways To Avoid Boring Chat On 2go,whatsapp, And Bbm / Dating Friendly YIM/ BBM Pin Exchange Thread : Drop Urs, U Cld Meet Ur Soulmate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.