Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,934 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:17 PM

Innovation Is The Only Way - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Innovation Is The Only Way (405 Views)

Innovation Now! / The Only Way Out For MMM Nigeria / The Only Way To Make Money Online In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Innovation Is The Only Way by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 24, 2016
Am very young, inexperienced, but one thing I know is that what am posting here (composed by me) is the bitter truth.

Nigeria's problem isn't the drop of oil or boko haram or militants or whatever you call them. The real problem (when dug to the root), is follow follow attitude. Am from Warri and when I see ijaw people, I get angry because all they want is fast money. They can do anything for it. When I look @Warri or Niger Delta @large, I see the spirit of follow follow. There isn't any room for thinking. I think oil of a thing is a bad addiction. Let me go straight to point.

Many Nigerians, when oil was still expensive, would rather read engineering related courses but now that oil is down, you'll see everyone thinking about farming and agriculture (especially poultry). To me we're like Dogs that eat their own vommit (we don't wanna learn from our errors). Even if we all go into agriculture, the competition rate would be many (same as competing for employment in engineering related firms was much). Now that oil is down, instead of everyone to follow one persons idea, let's make our own ideas. Looking @Britain for instance, they don't even want to dig deep into natural resources (perhaps they might have found out that natural resources like oil deprives someone of his natural talent), they're focusing on tax for survival. Tax from who? People who think. People who exploit their true potential. Take for instance obi's true potential is engineering but his father won't allow him study that because it isn't trending anymore. What do you think the father is doing?? He's weakening his son's talent because of the word trending. I won't type much cause am using a phone, I'll end up this bitter truth by saying you shouldn't ignore your/someone's true potential because of the word trending. My name is Elijah Oghenerona Akwijoro and am just making #commonsense

Check my blog for more interesting posts if you like
http://basicnaijaneeds..com.ng/?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Cut Bg/sblc For Lease / Financial Business Intelligence Series 1 / FG Should Pass Company Declaration Act Law Into Bill!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.