Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State (83816 Views)

Mass Wedding: Catholic Priest Sponsors 136 Couples In Nasarawa State / 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos / See The 136 Christians Who CONVERTED To Islam In Kwara State (photos, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Tocheagle(m): 5:10pm On Jan 27, 2016
Delusions of Grandeur . When 1 christian converts to IslamicDarkness they shout out loud . But when a muslim converts to christianity , they dont put it on front page . Kwara pple are known for their tolerance of islam . Christians are more globally . I wonder what would make someone join the so called religion of piss . I hope they don't bring bokoOURams to the south .
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by gbens2000(m): 5:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
mcee1:
Jump in to lagoon IPOB tout
that is the problem must u start going violent.
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by ogbanje1(f): 5:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
Ticket to hell fire for them if they die in that religion
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by masseratti: 5:13pm On Jan 27, 2016
Annunaki:

You are looking for someone to sacrifice to your god abi? tongue Of course you know that in the course of debating with the charlatan I will expose islam in the process and you know you muslims hate hearing the truth. Truth be told there is a very thin line btw 'moderate' and extremist muslims as even so called moderate muslim have shown extreme violence in the course of defending islam when it's exposed. There is something about islam that turns otherwise good people to demon possessed lunatics. Once again I ask you to call on your champion al taquiya expert yusuf olatunde adepoju and let him come and disgrace himself on this forum. I promise to convert to islam if he can successfully answer just three of my questions without lying.

Cc: parisbookaddict, truthman2012, true2god, Blackfire, basilico, malvisguy212
the problem about these so called ustaz or islamic teachers is that,they think all non muslim are ignorant of the koran and hadith,thats why they say and interpret it anyway that suit them.

1 Like

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Beface(m): 5:17pm On Jan 27, 2016
John14:5 Thomas said to Him, ''Lord, we do not know where You are going, and how can we know the way?''
6 Jesus said to him, I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father (GOD) except through Me.

2 Likes

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 27, 2016
Me? . . Islam? . . Am I mad?

3 Likes

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Tocheagle(m): 5:17pm On Jan 27, 2016
wristbangle:

Thanks bro.

One thing I don't like about the religion is any Christian faithful that becomes an Islam will become the discussion of the year.

MFM, RCCG and other churches announced thousands of Islamic people becoming Christian and no noise was heard.
God bless you . They will never put it on front page . Nairaland's owner and the other admins are muslims dats why . U can't even spell ixlam with a small I cos of these . But the fact is Terrorist Darkness Can never Defeat Christian Light .

2 Likes

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 27, 2016
gGGODDd:
do u think christianity is better than islam? Though, I'm an Atheist but I prefer christianity to islam . islam a religion of criminals, thieves, 419, prostitutes. Ur religion god that kills children? Kills innocent pple? Ur religion says who ever doesn't worship MOHAMMMED will burn in hell, forcing pple to worship him. Ur god abuses human rights, if u are sensible u shud be ashamed of being a islam. FOOL! Read up ur bible, read Mathew10;34-36. Ur evil religion

So Islam is the religion that has no criminal, thieves, 419,prostitute, it has nver kill children and urge people that's doesn't follow Islamic law to live.. It protects human right and all thier followers are proud of Islam...

I PITY U... BETTER GO BACK TO ISLAM AND STOP CLAIMING ATHEIST TO SAVE YOUR SELF FROM CURSE 90% OF WORLD POPULACE HAS POURED ON YOUR FAKE Religion ......

I still think u was about to say Islam instead of Christian... Anyway I have edited it for u
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by oodua1stson: 5:18pm On Jan 27, 2016
Christians, muslims much of a muchness

Both are fraudsters
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Guyman02: 5:18pm On Jan 27, 2016
Annunaki:

I thought you were smart enough not to believe this rubbish. You being a Yoruba muslim, can you swear that you don't have friends and relatives that have abandoned islam for christianity?

Yoruba and many Muslims from minority Northern tribes are converting to Christianity in their large numbers quietly.
If Pastor Adeboye or Bishop Oyedepo visits a town and preaches just one sermon, the number of Muslims who come out to say 'Now I think I have found real PEACE is always enormous', just that they will not refer to them publicly as Muslim converts to Christianity but simply 'people who have accepted Christ as their Lord and Saviour' to avoid the wrought of Muslims against those who have abandoned Islam.

You can see here that there is no threat on the lives of these listed celebrated converts here, imagine if the reverse is the case.

7 Likes

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by damilareoye: 5:18pm On Jan 27, 2016
cheesy

Lie another lie pls
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by fm7070: 5:18pm On Jan 27, 2016
When Muslims convert to Christian, it is normal
But When Church-goer convert to muslim, it is a BIG NEWS.
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by oostin: 5:19pm On Jan 27, 2016
It is impossible to know the truth, i.e. Christ Jesus our Redeemer, Lord and Saviour, and convert to any other religion.

So I guess it's good riddance.

1 Like

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Kamal96: 5:20pm On Jan 27, 2016
malvisguy212:
Man let alone will chose death instead of life, that is why God provide option for us when He gave His son to pay the price for our sin. Chose Jesus and live chose muhammed and die.

Surah 72:21: Say, “I possess no
power to harm you, NOR TO GUIDE YOU
.”

Is it not a prophet’s duty to guide the congregation of God to the “Right Path”? Can you now depend on this man to guide you to salvation?

Surah 39:30: “You Muhammad are
destined to die and so are they.”

Now compear the above quranic verse with this assurance Jesus gave His Disciples:

John 14:19: “Because I live, you will
live also.”

The different is life and death, every right thinking man who is not under satanic spell will chose life (JESUS)
let me ask you! Don't you belive in death? Where is your grandparents? Are they still alive or they are also muslims?
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Guyman02: 5:21pm On Jan 27, 2016
wristbangle:

Thanks bro.

One thing I don't like about the religion is any Christian faithful that becomes an Islam will become the discussion of the year.

MFM, RCCG and other churches announced thousands of Islamic people becoming Christian and no noise was heard.

It is for their safety and security as angry Muslims may seek them to be beheaded for apostasy. There are many videos online showing mob action against those who left Islam.
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jan 27, 2016
Am not sure those people are Christians.,is meant to be the other way round..(No offence to my muslim brothers o)
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 27, 2016
tola9ja:
136 CHRISTIANS EMBRACE ISLAM IN KWARA STATE CAPITAL FROM THE PLATFORM OF ACADIP (ACADEMY ISLAMIC PROPAGATION NIGERIA)

AFTER WATCHING MANY ACADIP VIDEOS (LECTURE AND DEBATE RELATING TO SALVATION BETWEEN MUSLIM AND CHRISTIAN) THOSE NEW

CONVERT ASK QUESTIONS AND THEY GOT REPLIED FROM THE FOUNDER OF ACADIP (MALLAM YUSUF OLANTUNDE ADEPOJU) WITH A LOT OF

QOUTATION FROM BIBLE AND THE QURAN THEY FINALY CONVINCE AND EMBRACE ISLAM

A SPECIAL RECEPTION WAS ORGANIZED TO WELCOME THEM TO THE RILIGION OF PEACE

O you who have believed, fear Allah as He should be feared and do not die except as Muslims [in submission to Him].

NO ISLAM NO PARADISE

I pity their soul. People around them should be very careful. ANY CHRISTIAN ESPECIALLY YORUBA THAT CONVERT TO ISLAM IS ALWAYS VERY DANGEROUS.
eg.
1. Michael Adebolajo and Michael Adebowale who beheaded UK soldier in broad day light
2. Grace Dare the mother of Jihad Junior.
3. Jihad Junior. 3 years old ISIS future fighter
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by gGGODDd(m): 5:25pm On Jan 27, 2016
EMMAUGOH:

So Islam is the religion that has no criminal, thieves, 419,prostitute, it has nver kill children and urge people that's doesn't follow Islamic law to live.. It protects human right and all thier followers are proud of Islam...

I PITY U... BETTER GO BACK TO ISLAM AND STOP CLAIMING ATHEIST TO SAVE YOUR SELF FROM CURSE 90% OF WORLD POPULACE HAS POURED ON YOUR FAKE Religion ......

I still think u was about to say Islam instead of Christian... Anyway I have edited it for u

am so sorry man, I meant christiamity in the place of islam. Christianity is the evil religion I was saying, not islam, I made a very silly mistake. Its d christian god dat forces pple to server him else dey burn in hell. Christianity is a very stupid religion, religion of corrupt pple. I meant christianity not islam, christianity is a sin agains Africa. Tho I'm atheist, but up islam
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Beesluv: 5:26pm On Jan 27, 2016
Allahu Akbar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by tuna4servi(m): 5:26pm On Jan 27, 2016
From light to darkness
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by kayrich16(m): 5:27pm On Jan 27, 2016
Aint av much to say.... Bt every one of us will know what he/she worth when we reach heaven.......
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 5:28pm On Jan 27, 2016
Can a man taste honey and substitute it for something bitter? Jesus is sweeter than honey, He is the beginning and the end. Act vs21. " ...and those who called upon the name of the Lord shall be saved" call upon him that you may be saved.

What was posted can never be true!

propaganda since 1914.
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by haibe(m): 5:30pm On Jan 27, 2016
Whats the big deal? Even people convert from chtistianity to atheism or devil worshipping.. The Bible never said everyone will make heaven..

I still doubt that a Christian who is truly born again will divert to islam, he may do so if he decides to draw back from Christianity for reasons best known to him but not because Islam is the way.

3 Likes

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by QueenSalewa: 5:32pm On Jan 27, 2016
tola9ja:
Indeed, the religion in the sight of Allah is Islam. And those who were given the Scripture did not differ except after knowledge had come to them - out of jealous animosity between themselves. And whoever disbelieves in the verses of Allah , then indeed, Allah is swift in [taking] account.

I find it disgusting and pathetic that they've changed their beautiful, original names that their parents gave them to an Arab's name. Shame on them.

2 Likes

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by jericco1(m): 5:32pm On Jan 27, 2016
Religion... anyway I bet this is a paltry sum compared to those Muslims converting to Christians .
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by canadianprince: 5:32pm On Jan 27, 2016
If this is true, then it is a clear sign our MOG have failed in their responsibilities. I am not surprised. You go to church these days and hear uninspiring messages. If not that my faith is strong, I would have become an atheist long ago. God forgive me but F.UCK religions.
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 27, 2016
gGGODDd:
am so sorry man, I meant christiamity in the place of islam. Christianity is the evil religion I was saying, not islam, I made a very silly mistake. Its d christian god dat forces pple to server him else dey burn in hell. Christianity is a very stupid religion, religion of corrupt pple. I meant christianity not islam, christianity is a sin agains Africa. Tho I'm atheist, but up islam
Confused atheist.... Am happy u agree with me that u are silly and ignorant.. And only wrote that above post in stu-pidity..

1 Like

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by masseratti: 5:34pm On Jan 27, 2016
Empiree:
Silly you. kindly provide evidence from ACADIP lectures where oppositions are shot or beheaded please?
ehmmm sorry sir,eti binu,lol anyway for all you care i never said anyone was beheaded at your acadip,since you said yusuf has won all his debates lets assume that never happened,an online faceless forum like this is the perfect platform.for him to.come on and debate,everyone can then choose without intimidation,threat or shame,urge him to.come please,i have some questions for him.
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by oladoye19(m): 5:35pm On Jan 27, 2016
ALLAHU AKBAR

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by XaintJoel20: 5:35pm On Jan 27, 2016
malvisguy212:
when you call the name of muhammed, why do you add (pbuh) ? Why will you invoked peace on muhammed who you claim is in heaven ? Between heaven and earth , which is more peaceful ? Muhammed is in HELL that's why you invoked the peace of Allah on him;

Surah 19:71: “It is the inevitable
decree of your Lord that EVERY ONE OF YOU will be taken to HELL.”
Surah 19:72: “Then (Thumma) We
shall RESCUE those who kept from evil,
and leave the evil-doers crouching
there.” (Pickthall)

You only “rescue” someone who is in some kind of danger. However, this
RESCUE operation will only take place on “Judgment Day.” Until then, for
centuries , pious Muslims will be
consumed by fire. Only the dark spots on the skin of their foreheads caused by
years of prostration to Allah will escape
the effects of the fire. This is Allah’s
reward for their faithful prayers to him.

Sahih Muslim, Book 001, Number 0349:
“They (the angels) would recognise
them in the Fire by the marks of
prostration , for Hell-fire will devour
everything (limb) of the sons of
Adam except the marks of
prostration. Allah has forbidden the
fire to consume the marks of
prostration. They will be taken out
of the Fire having been burnt …”

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 12,
Number 770:
...... Then Allah will come to them again and say, ‘I am your Lord.’ They will say, ‘You are our Lord.’ Allah will call them, and As-Sirat (a bridge) will be laid across HELL AND I (MUHAMMED) shall be the first amongst the Apostles to cross it
with my followers. Nobody except
the Apostles will then be able to
speak and they will be saying then, ‘O
Allah! Save us. O Allah Save us.’
Don't Muslims read the Quran and see these things
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by joseph1832(m): 5:35pm On Jan 27, 2016
Empiree:
How about you mobilize yourself and your cohorts and confront ACADIP and see how it feels instead of whining on NL?.

If he lied, how about learned pastors he debated and they also failed and ended up embracing Islam?. Well, it's only God who guides whomever He wills. You better think and ponder before it's too late buddy. There is no second chance at all my friend.
[size=45pt]LMFAO[/size] He debated weak minded individuals, I'm still waiting for the iman that will convert me to Islam. Everyone I've engaged have so far failed to convince me.

I've even listened to the taped messages of this dude in particular, I sounds narrow minded like his fellow pastors and imams.
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Kirigidi(m): 5:36pm On Jan 27, 2016
Demmzy15:
Allaahu Akbar! Alhamdullahi, this also refutes a notion that Yoruba Muslims are converting to Christianity. This is a clear indication that Yoruba Muslims have woken up from the sleep, no time to waste time, Yoruba Christians(like pneumaticos and Annunaki) need to go extinct. The truth would continue to unfold itself!!!!

I could remember when they were shouting "6 million Muslims convert to Christianity each year in Africa"?! grin grin grin grin Christians are one set of funny people, Lord have mercy!!! grin
May GOD ALMIGHTY hav mercy on u and open ur eyes to see dat CHRISTIANITY is d ONLY TRUE LIGHT. May d SUPREME GOD who created d Heavens and d Earth, rescue u frm thick darkness of ignorance and falsehood, and show u dat JESUS CHRIST is d TRUTH and only WAY to SALVATION and Eternal LIFE in GOD's HEAVENLY KINGDOM. Man! Accept JESUS CHRIST now as LORD and SAVIOR to gain true LIFE, and obey His TEACHINGS if u want to inherit d KINGDOM of GOD.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations / Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) / Salvation Ministries Port Harcourt is a FRAUD!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.