Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,389 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State (83826 Views)

Mass Wedding: Catholic Priest Sponsors 136 Couples In Nasarawa State / 104 Christians Convert To Islam In Delta State. See Photos / See The 136 Christians Who CONVERTED To Islam In Kwara State (photos, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Adeniyi077(m): 6:07pm On Jan 27, 2016
The Bible instructs us to flee from vain arguments. No matter how much you tried, they would never listen, for whomever God wishes he choses. Never say a man will go to hell.

I don't hate Islam; in fact I have Muslims also as great friends. No matter what you read, practice only what is right.

If God wanted only one religion, He has the power to do it. He made the darkness, He also made the light. He hardened Pharao's heart so that he wouldn't listen to Moses, yet He sent Moses to him.

Please, stop arguing. God created all of us, and He can't be questioned. As a Muslim or a Christian, love yourself, then love your neighbours as you love yourself.

No one can totally understand God. God who planted a tree of wisdom, yet put Adam and Eve in that garden. The same God who allowed devil to tempt the first parents...... Or do you think he didn't see satan telling Jesus to turn a stone to bread?

1 Like

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by dryyansh1(m): 6:09pm On Jan 27, 2016
SuzieeDee:
you will never find ECWA members
Are you ECWA ma?
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Mike008(m): 6:10pm On Jan 27, 2016
Topics that will flare religious tempers and create acrimony and tensions should not be allowed on NL.

Religion is faith and not intellectualism, when we all die, the truth will be revealed. Living by good deeds, and by all moral standards could best be yet the religion that will lead us to the after life we all believe in, heaven or Paradise, and not by wallowing in the idea that my religion is the best.
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by scholes0(m): 6:10pm On Jan 27, 2016
Who cares...
All religion is Toxic... Islam and Christianity alike......
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by remedysolution(m): 6:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
where ware your great grand fathers? are they still alive? so you have to think very well before you comment.
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 27, 2016
See an unreasonable person corroborating another unreasonable fellow's comment. How about a Muslim saying what you just said? Smh

haibe:

May be awkward to some, but its the truth.. Any Muslim that is truly a Mu'meen and have experienced the power of the Islam can NEVER convert to Christianity... Worse comes to worse, he deviates into sin for some time but can never convert to Christianity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Annunaki(m): 6:14pm On Jan 27, 2016
Bakrabas:

yeah! i'm a member of acadip kwara state branch but currently in taraba.if you want open debate drop your number.the police and other security agencies will be there...

This thread has been derailed by being put on the front page but my offer still stands. Let me know when you, yusuf olatunde adepoju or any acadip member is ready to answer just three questions on this forum. If you can answer successfully without resorting to lies, I will gladly take up your offer for a live debate.

PS: I will prefer you get Mallam yusuf to personally come and answer the questions on this forum himself and he should reference it on his website so we can confirm it's him or an authentic executive of acadip.
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by farouk0403(m): 6:14pm On Jan 27, 2016
Masha Allah,
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Dav24(m): 6:15pm On Jan 27, 2016
malvisguy212:
Man let alone will chose death instead of life, that is why God provide option for us when He gave His son to pay the price for our sin. Chose Jesus and live chose muhammed and die.

Surah 72:21: Say, “I possess no
power to harm you, NOR TO GUIDE YOU
.”

Is it not a prophet’s duty to guide the congregation of God to the “Right Path”? Can you now depend on this man to guide you to salvation?

Surah 39:30: “You Muhammad are
destined to die and so are they.”

Now compear the above quranic verse with this assurance Jesus gave His Disciples:

John 14:19: “Because I live, you will
live also.”

The different is life and death, every right thinking man who is not under satanic spell will chose life (JESUS)
You re totally right, once you leave Jesus, you re heading to hell fire and to make that choice is your decision
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by malikombi(m): 6:15pm On Jan 27, 2016
Many Christians are bigots(sorry to say).
Why not simply read through and ignore; rather than making unnecessary comment.
I'm even more Christian than some Christians before i love and believe ''Jesus''

Allah is the greatest.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by malikombi(m): 6:15pm On Jan 27, 2016
Many Christians are bigots(sorry to say).
Why not simply read through and ignore; rather than making unnecessary comment.
I'm even more Christian than some Christians because i love and believe ''Jesus''

Allah is the greatest.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by silent10(m): 6:16pm On Jan 27, 2016
It's been long i realize dat most Christians re gullible, dey can lie of any kind jst 2 mak dem sef luk as d truth religion of God. Wen there's a lot of loop holes questioning their believe, even right there in their churches where they refer as their prayer house.
ALLAHU AKBAR

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Ahmedhussain3463: 6:16pm On Jan 27, 2016
kebbi state get light pass kaduna o

1 Like

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by bobchigar(m): 6:16pm On Jan 27, 2016
malvisguy212:
your canal mind is spiritually dead, and dirty, who is father of Jesus ? It was the power of the holy Ghost overshadowed Mary, both the quran and bible give the same account, if you accused God of having intercourse with Mary, then you are accusing allah of the same crime.
The concept "God" I have never seen a confused religion like Christenity. Calling Jesus God;who was born by Mary. Does that means that there was no jesus was born? Is it Jesus that created Adam? I wonder why those christians can not asking their pastors questions. Blindly following them. Honestly using scriptures Islam flOors christianity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 27, 2016
a
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Coolguy89(m): 6:19pm On Jan 27, 2016
ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by swargon: 6:19pm On Jan 27, 2016
shocked itz a big lie...i live in kwara state....gaa-akanbi to be precise......diz nt da first time those bastards published such a tin.....most of their magazines contains those lies.......muslims in ilorin kwara state are getting jeaLOUS of the sudden growth of christianity in some parts of ilorin...in other to discourage us they started sharing flyers of so called islamic converts....its a fake list.....to kinda get the christian jealous.....with tha level of religious opression in kwara state , no christian will ever convert to dat God-forsaken religion...by da way....i heard sum1 shout allahu akbar da oda tym.... grin tongue
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by silent10(m): 6:21pm On Jan 27, 2016
Annunaki:

I won't attend the lectures of an ignorant, daft and deceptive character, however I have watched youtube videos of him evading questions that exposes his lies and of him deliberately twisting the bible to make cheap points.
Dnt lie, u hvn't watch any of his videos. U were told so by ur leaders, who hv mak u pple so gullible to actually realize d true religion of God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by saintmark88(m): 6:21pm On Jan 27, 2016
The church is failing in its responsibility, they are only building structures and not people, the only people they produce these days are hypocrites of the highest order...people who outside mke others believe that they are so holy, buh in the true sense of things they are all opposites of wah they portray.... Thank God ii c no Catholics there.....
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by APCsupporter: 6:22pm On Jan 27, 2016
Annunaki:

I thought you were smart enough not to believe this rubbish. You being a yoruba muslim, can you swear that you don't have friends and relatives that have abandoned islam for christianity? You live in kwara and I know a lot of your people are renouncing islam on a daily basis whilst it's extremely very rare for a christian to convert to islam(satan worship). The six million muslims converting every year was stated by a muslim scholar who panicked at the rate at which muslims are dumping islam for christianity so deal with it.

Do you know how many thousands of christians convert to Islam here in Kaduna alone?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by CioAngels(f): 6:25pm On Jan 27, 2016
My brothers and sisters, if that is were you will find peace, i wish you goodluck through Christ our Lord. Amen. After all religion is by choice and no religion is more superior than the other. The pagans are there worshipping theirs quietly nobody hears them, maturity is the name, Is only we christians and muslims are the ones creating problems through our uttrerances. I believe the pagans, christians and muslims are calling one God. People only deceive themselves. Peace is all we need lets make peace.
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by ebakhaiyhe(m): 6:28pm On Jan 27, 2016
Thank God nobody is been threatened with death sentence for changing their belief. I hope nobody would be threatened with death sentence if by tomorrow 1000 Muslim converts to Christian
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by dckng16(m): 6:28pm On Jan 27, 2016
Something is fishy abt these ppl converting to Islam. It is either they were given incentives or hypnotised.

No christain in their right sense Wld want to convert to Islam just like dat.
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by APCsupporter: 6:28pm On Jan 27, 2016
Demmzy15:
None of my family or relative has left Islam for Christianity, in fact reverse is the case. The people who got into Christianity was because they went to Christian/missionary schools that was how they got hold of them and one recently reverted back to Islam.

I don't live in Kwara even though I'm from there, moreover, the conversion the op presented were all from Kwara.

Concerning your 6 million converts yearly? You've been refuted countless times about it, why is it paining you?! grin So you think anything a Muslim scholar state is automatically the truth?! We've got Christians priest who claim jesus told them women should suck their pen's for deliverance, does it mean it's automatically the truth?! Now I can see you have serious mind issues and low self-esteem!

6 million ko, 6 zillion ni! grin

I have seen a funnier one where jesus "told" him to set a woman ablaze in a church. That religion is just silly in its entirity

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by olyrayy(m): 6:29pm On Jan 27, 2016
Hmmmm. One odd thing I noticed is that the converts take up new Arabic Names. Of what significance is bearing an Arabic name to gaining salvation

2 Likes

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by Patronymic: 6:29pm On Jan 27, 2016
May the wrath and anger of Allah bestow upon whoever that tries to play with the name our noble Prophet MOHAMMAD (S.A.W) in dis room
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by raf2angel: 6:30pm On Jan 27, 2016
People are running away from Islam those ones embracing it. One man food........
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by silent10(m): 6:30pm On Jan 27, 2016
Empiree:
Not proper christian?. Is that your "at-taqiya' now?. Keep dreaming. Looks like you haven't been watching the debate very well. First, Pastors like Adeboye and co were invited and challenged but they did not respond. I have asked ACADIP network.

Big Lie!. It doesnt seem you watched him at all. There are lots of one on one debate and ofcourse there are audience there at the same time. Those pastors always lost. How about debate at Lagos Island in the daylight?. The pastor lost big time. He put his tails btw his legs and fled grin

Definitely it is not only question and answer session. Stop giving silly defenses.
Nice response bro. They re jst full of lies & gullibility, they believe everything dey hear without remorse. Is lik d whites who brought d whole calamity on dem embedded a seed on their heads, which has been transferring 4rm gene to gene in 'em. It would tak a big grace of d Almighty 4 dem 2. Knw d truth. D whites hv reali done a big damage. *i wipe*

1 Like

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by divineappo(m): 6:31pm On Jan 27, 2016
blessedqueen:

Praise the Lord! Yeye people. Thank you for taking the unserious elements out of the fold. God bless you.
ur comment is one of the best i av seen on nairaland
Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by silent10(m): 6:31pm On Jan 27, 2016
Empiree:
Not proper christian?. Is that your "at-taqiya' now?. Keep dreaming. Looks like you haven't been watching the debate very well. First, Pastors like Adeboye and co were invited and challenged but they did not respond. I have asked ACADIP network.

Big Lie!. It doesnt seem you watched him at all. There are lots of one on one debate and ofcourse there are audience there at the same time. Those pastors always lost. How about debate at Lagos Island in the daylight?. The pastor lost big time. He put his tails btw his legs and fled grin

Definitely it is not only question and answer session. Stop giving silly defenses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by APCsupporter: 6:32pm On Jan 27, 2016
Empiree:
Good. It is not too late.

Kindly leave your contact number here and I will forward it to ACADIP that you want open challenge. That's all. Leave rant side.
Annunaki keeps telling us that Yusuf lies but he has not given us a simple example of the "lies" he told

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 136 Christians Convert To Islam In Kwara State by silent10(m): 6:32pm On Jan 27, 2016
Empiree:

Nice response bro. They re jst full of lies & gullibility, they believe everything dey hear without remorse. Is lik d whites who brought d whole calamity on dem embedded a seed on their heads, which has been transferring 4rm gene to gene in 'em. It would tak a big grace of d Almighty 4 dem 2. Knw d truth. D whites hv reali done a big damage. *i weep*

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) / Salvation Ministries Port Harcourt is a FRAUD!!! / Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.