Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,577 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

The 6 Most Unique Nigerian Pop Artists Of The Moment - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The 6 Most Unique Nigerian Pop Artists Of The Moment (34882 Views)

Human Meat In Illuminati Mcdonalds!!! U.S Pop Artists Maroon 5 Animals / Banky W Says Kiss Daniel Is One Of His Favourite Artists Of All Time / 6 Most Richest Hottest & Sexiest Hausa Actresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 6 Most Unique Nigerian Pop Artists Of The Moment by danbrowndmf(m): 5:29pm On Jan 26, 2016
2dice:
aiite how ur Nl babe ...hope una dey package how the wedding go be
2dice wahlai o ti ya werey...NL babe ewo ni n'so? You know say dem plenty...which one?.cheesy
Re: The 6 Most Unique Nigerian Pop Artists Of The Moment by dynamo007(m): 5:39pm On Jan 26, 2016
Did i jst saw smal doctor at d notable mentions? undecided shocked shocked
Re: The 6 Most Unique Nigerian Pop Artists Of The Moment by 2dice(m): 5:40pm On Jan 26, 2016
danbrowndmf:
2dice wahlai o ti ya werey...NL babe ewo ni n'so? You know say dem plenty...which one?.cheesy
oladeva ...so u get Dem plenty?
Me no no..
Re: The 6 Most Unique Nigerian Pop Artists Of The Moment by danbrowndmf(m): 6:00pm On Jan 26, 2016
2dice:
oladeva ...so u get Dem plenty? Me no no..
u mean laaveda? Awon alagbara ti gba lowo mi o.sad
Re: The 6 Most Unique Nigerian Pop Artists Of The Moment by Appswheel(m): 6:17pm On Jan 26, 2016
2Baba Still Rocking..

Meanwhile Meet Tolu Adedayo - First Winner Of 2baba Codedtinz Dedication Promo

After the first week of CodedTinz release on musikgenie platform, TOLU ADEDAYO has emerged as the first Winner of 2Baba CodedTinz Promo.

Tolu emerged winner with 95 Dedications to his name. The Award was presented by the Legend Himself, 2Baba.

Prize Won:Brand new 50 inch Plasma TV.

You Can be a winner too, The Promo Runs till Feb 14, 2016.

Note: Promo is available to Airtel Users Only. But there are Millions of songs available to subscribers of other Networks.

How you can be a winner?

1.Visit http://musikgenie.com/2baba/codedtinz
2.Click on the dedicate button next to CodedTinz.
A pop-up window with the options to input your number and loved one’s number appears. Select the recipients mobile provider and input their contacts in the appropriate text field
3.Click submit.
You can do a bulk dedication of up to 10 contacts. Dedicate as many times as you can to stand the chance of being a Winner.

Re: The 6 Most Unique Nigerian Pop Artists Of The Moment by 2dice(m): 6:22pm On Jan 26, 2016
danbrowndmf:
lyeah..
Lol alagbara who Dem be.. Make I ressurect Dem Goon Mj use for Triller video ASAP
So which one dey on point right now
Re: The 6 Most Unique Nigerian Pop Artists Of The Moment by mjswthrt(f): 6:28pm On Jan 26, 2016
Abeg remove daht flavour and put kiss daniel joor
Re: The 6 Most Unique Nigerian Pop Artists Of The Moment by Laveda(f): 6:34pm On Jan 26, 2016
danbrowndmf:
gringringrin
which people oh grin
Re: The 6 Most Unique Nigerian Pop Artists Of The Moment by JohnsonEmma(m): 6:46pm On Jan 26, 2016
burna boy no suppose de on this list.
Re: The 6 Most Unique Nigerian Pop Artists Of The Moment by joseph1832(m): 6:53pm On Jan 26, 2016
So Burna Boy, Flavour, Patoranking sing pop music I bet if Michael Jackson was told this in his grave he will burst out laughing out loud and hard!. Lol.

1 Like

Re: The 6 Most Unique Nigerian Pop Artists Of The Moment by danbrowndmf(m): 7:11pm On Jan 26, 2016
2dice:
lyeah..
Lol alagbara who Dem be.. Make I ressurect Dem Goon Mj use for Triller video ASAP
So which one dey on point right now
you dy craze oh.lols. Eleyi ni pink ki ni kan bayi.cheesy
Re: The 6 Most Unique Nigerian Pop Artists Of The Moment by danbrowndmf(m): 7:12pm On Jan 26, 2016
Laveda:
gringringrin
which people oh grin
he was asking after u from me..so i said powerful people collected u from me.
Re: The 6 Most Unique Nigerian Pop Artists Of The Moment by eitsei(m): 7:14pm On Jan 26, 2016
kstyle2:
...you are right. still don't know why he's not getting all he truly deserves and d guy can sing for africa
since I downloaded no good turn and Waka Waka I can't stop listening to [center]
kstyle2:
...you are right. still don't know why he's not getting all he truly deserves and d guy can sing for africa
since I downloaded no good turn and Waka Waka I can't stop listening to [/center]
kstyle2:
since I downloaded no good turn and Waka Waka I can't stop listening to
Re: The 6 Most Unique Nigerian Pop Artists Of The Moment by danbrowndmf(m): 7:14pm On Jan 26, 2016
Laveda:
gringringrin
which people oh grin
he was asking after u from me..so i said powerful people collected u from me.sad
Re: The 6 Most Unique Nigerian Pop Artists Of The Moment by Bome01(m): 7:18pm On Jan 26, 2016
OgidiOlu3:
Where's Brymo? U must be joking OP angry
I concur. . . Brymo is a trademark pop artist, How can d OP say Pato is a pop artist? Does he know what POP is?

1 Like

Re: The 6 Most Unique Nigerian Pop Artists Of The Moment by Laveda(f): 7:18pm On Jan 26, 2016
danbrowndmf:
he was asking after u from me..so i said powerful people collected u from me.sad
I understood and I was asking who they are cheesy
Re: The 6 Most Unique Nigerian Pop Artists Of The Moment by danbrowndmf(m): 7:27pm On Jan 26, 2016
Laveda:

I understood and I was asking who they are cheesy
tahhh.who teach you language..
Well i was just clowing around...
Re: The 6 Most Unique Nigerian Pop Artists Of The Moment by Laveda(f): 7:30pm On Jan 26, 2016
danbrowndmf:
tahhh.who teach you language..
Well i was just clowing around...
se mope ein gbo? undecided tongue
Re: The 6 Most Unique Nigerian Pop Artists Of The Moment by danbrowndmf(m): 7:34pm On Jan 26, 2016
Laveda:

se mope ein gbo? undecided tongue
who so ever is teaching you is trying sha...but na nonsense you write here. Please speak English.sad.sad
Re: The 6 Most Unique Nigerian Pop Artists Of The Moment by Laveda(f): 7:37pm On Jan 26, 2016
danbrowndmf:
who so ever is teaching you is trying sha...but na nonsense you write here. Please speak English.sad.sad
Gerrarahia mehn!!! angry shīt grin
Re: The 6 Most Unique Nigerian Pop Artists Of The Moment by ogtavia(m): 7:40pm On Jan 26, 2016
jayriginal:
Does OP know the meaning of pop?
with wande coal and flavour on dt list...no he doesn't,even patoranking wnt say he sings pop....
...where is bez idakula,timi dakolo,..we no too pop singers for naija lyk dt...
Re: The 6 Most Unique Nigerian Pop Artists Of The Moment by 2dice(m): 7:41pm On Jan 26, 2016
danbrowndmf:
you dy craze oh.lols. Eleyi ni pink ki ni kan bayi.cheesy
lol.. Pinkycute or pinkbabie abi... ?? Winch one
Re: The 6 Most Unique Nigerian Pop Artists Of The Moment by danbrowndmf(m): 7:42pm On Jan 26, 2016
Laveda:

Gerrarahia mehn!!! angry shīt grin
Francis odega..cheesy
i like your diary..it real.
Re: The 6 Most Unique Nigerian Pop Artists Of The Moment by Laveda(f): 7:43pm On Jan 26, 2016
danbrowndmf:
Francis odega..cheesy
i like your diary..it real.
My diary?
Thanks lol smiley
Re: The 6 Most Unique Nigerian Pop Artists Of The Moment by danbrowndmf(m): 7:46pm On Jan 26, 2016
Laveda:

My diary?
Thanks lol smiley
are u blushing that i like it.cheesy ****tongue out****
Re: The 6 Most Unique Nigerian Pop Artists Of The Moment by Laveda(f): 7:48pm On Jan 26, 2016
danbrowndmf:
are u blushing that i like it.cheesy ****tongue out****
embarassedtongue
Re: The 6 Most Unique Nigerian Pop Artists Of The Moment by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 26, 2016
Codedrock:
I think SIMI should be at the top.. Herself and her music is just so adorable! Anybody listen to her "Open And Close" song yet??
i've watched the video also..twas awesum
Re: The 6 Most Unique Nigerian Pop Artists Of The Moment by danbrowndmf(m): 7:49pm On Jan 26, 2016
Laveda:
embarassedtongue
.cheesy.:p
Re: The 6 Most Unique Nigerian Pop Artists Of The Moment by kuuljay(m): 7:49pm On Jan 26, 2016
slinkman:
Na Asa suppose Be number 1 For D list....
my brother I follow your way cos when you rate this u unique thing ehh give it to asa cos sometimes I even tend to see fela wannabe in burnaboy but asa is just new even to the world
Re: The 6 Most Unique Nigerian Pop Artists Of The Moment by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 26, 2016
Codedrock:
I think SIMI should be at the top.. Herself and her music is just so adorable! Anybody listen to her "Open And Close" song yet??
i've watched the video also..twas awesum wink
Re: The 6 Most Unique Nigerian Pop Artists Of The Moment by kuuljay(m): 7:51pm On Jan 26, 2016
OgidiOlu3:
Where's Brymo? U must be joking OP angry
bross you just woke me up,infact I will call that list trash without brymo,
Re: The 6 Most Unique Nigerian Pop Artists Of The Moment by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 26, 2016
yh burna boy,d way he does his voice ehn..jus damn unique..buh wah bou kiss daniel..when ya listen to kiss daniel voice in d earpiece,it high one's spirit,his voice is unique also n sentimental..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#10YearsChallenge: Bolanle Ninolowo & Wife Kiss In Then Vs Recent Photos / Olamide’s Son Naming Ceremony, Gov. Fashola Others Attend (Photos) / Loved up Photo Of Teddy-A And Bambam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.