Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Banky W Says Kiss Daniel Is One Of His Favourite Artists Of All Time - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Says Kiss Daniel Is One Of His Favourite Artists Of All Time (16519 Views)

No Godfather Banky W says as he thanks Fans and Supporter after winning Poll / Kizz Daniel Is Getting Married Next Year / Kiss Daniel Is Dating Chidinma Ekile - LIB (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banky W Says Kiss Daniel Is One Of His Favourite Artists Of All Time by Holuwahyomzzy: 7:39am On Oct 16, 2017
[img]https://4.bp..com/-ZDu3_jQuYow/WeRSew2NCBI/AAAAAAAAFjU/8puRLLeTm1Ypd2YBc3AQUIlsgdXpMh5agCLcBGAs/s320/bankyw.png[/img]

Singer, Banky W took to his twitter handle to say G-Worldwide Entertainment pop-superstar and multiple awards winner, Kiss Daniel is actually one of his favourite artists of all time after TV Host, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu said everyone needs to appreciate the talent and quality Kiss Daniel has.

Kiss Daniel has been receiving nationwide praises since the release of his song “Yeba”.

See the tweet below;

[img]https://1.bp..com/-lptq27Om4XU/WeRTI0JWd7I/AAAAAAAAFjc/X0KeuO9a4KIfzWxdjJxSojR2TaoU6s8owCLcBGAs/s640/bankyw2.png[/img]

Gists Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/10/banky-w-says-kiss-daniel-is-one-of-his.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Says Kiss Daniel Is One Of His Favourite Artists Of All Time by Holuwahyomzzy: 7:39am On Oct 16, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Says Kiss Daniel Is One Of His Favourite Artists Of All Time by Slayer2: 7:40am On Oct 16, 2017
Those G world wide artists them when person nor they hear weiten them they sing for their music.
Mtchw

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banky W Says Kiss Daniel Is One Of His Favourite Artists Of All Time by nepapole(m): 8:28am On Oct 16, 2017
Kiss Daniel...somfn a lil different from d regular b.s they give to Nigerians.

10 Likes

Re: Banky W Says Kiss Daniel Is One Of His Favourite Artists Of All Time by Lalas24: 11:12am On Oct 16, 2017
different from d regular b.s

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Says Kiss Daniel Is One Of His Favourite Artists Of All Time by Teewhy2: 11:12am On Oct 16, 2017
Good one coming from him, hardly do you see a successful senior Nigerian colleague coming out in public to give a junior one accolades. This has also shown that you don't have to be like the rest do your thing your way and it will speak for you.
Music is not about noise but good rhythms and lyrics.

Considering doing a roof parapet?
check out price comparison between a concrete cast in suite against polystyrene parapet.
Polystyrene parapet is light weight and doesn't have much impact on the land.
excellent usage on swampy environment.
click below for more details.

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/4

14 Likes

Re: Banky W Says Kiss Daniel Is One Of His Favourite Artists Of All Time by Florblu(f): 11:12am On Oct 16, 2017
Well, I love all his singles.

But the ones he featured in (maybe na him feature someone or someone feature him) na noise.

And.........HE IS CUTE. If I start talking about his lips ehn.......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Says Kiss Daniel Is One Of His Favourite Artists Of All Time by Dearlord(m): 11:12am On Oct 16, 2017
The boy is good

1 Like

Re: Banky W Says Kiss Daniel Is One Of His Favourite Artists Of All Time by demsid(m): 11:13am On Oct 16, 2017
grin sad sad angry
Re: Banky W Says Kiss Daniel Is One Of His Favourite Artists Of All Time by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 16, 2017
and your wife is one of my favourite actress of all time (in terms of beauty)

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Says Kiss Daniel Is One Of His Favourite Artists Of All Time by OboOlora(f): 11:13am On Oct 16, 2017
The only Nigerian artiste I have bought his CD 3times and I listen from track 1 to the end without skipping even the skit. Dude is super good...a combination of tuface and the creme version of 9ice

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Says Kiss Daniel Is One Of His Favourite Artists Of All Time by Yogbo: 11:13am On Oct 16, 2017
Kiss baba
Re: Banky W Says Kiss Daniel Is One Of His Favourite Artists Of All Time by NwaAmaikpe: 11:13am On Oct 16, 2017
shocked

Truth be told,
Kiss Daniel is good....more as an entertainer than as a musician with lyrical content.

I reviewed his debut album 'New Era' with so much enthusiasm but believe me,
I skipped most of the tracks except the ones we had been forced to accept after their massive airplay like Woju, Mama, Jombo and Laye.

Banky W is entitled to his opinions, but my favourite artists of recent times remain Djinee and GT da Guitarman.
No one takes it from them.

Kiss Daniel gave me a reason to believe in his potentials after watching the visuals of the Kilamity song with SugarBoy.
Oh ma Gosh....that nude girl covered in tar made me fall in love with the song.
God bless you KD.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banky W Says Kiss Daniel Is One Of His Favourite Artists Of All Time by Nawteemaxie(m): 11:13am On Oct 16, 2017
My akara wee soon done.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Banky W Says Kiss Daniel Is One Of His Favourite Artists Of All Time by JoshMedia: 11:13am On Oct 16, 2017
Alright now
We dey hear, kindly continue
Re: Banky W Says Kiss Daniel Is One Of His Favourite Artists Of All Time by sureheaven(m): 11:13am On Oct 16, 2017
And so fucking what? Should now fry stone........

1 Like

Re: Banky W Says Kiss Daniel Is One Of His Favourite Artists Of All Time by sureheaven(m): 11:13am On Oct 16, 2017
And so fucking what? Should we now fry stone........
Re: Banky W Says Kiss Daniel Is One Of His Favourite Artists Of All Time by shadrach77: 11:14am On Oct 16, 2017
Slayer2:
Those G world wide artists them when person nor they hear weiten them they sing for their music.
Mtchw

SugarBoy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Says Kiss Daniel Is One Of His Favourite Artists Of All Time by slimshadyl(m): 11:14am On Oct 16, 2017
ok, make i siddon hear

Re: Banky W Says Kiss Daniel Is One Of His Favourite Artists Of All Time by innobets(m): 11:14am On Oct 16, 2017
OK
Re: Banky W Says Kiss Daniel Is One Of His Favourite Artists Of All Time by Rick9(m): 11:14am On Oct 16, 2017
Banky W where your Record Label ?? ?

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Says Kiss Daniel Is One Of His Favourite Artists Of All Time by Realfitbody: 11:14am On Oct 16, 2017
Kiss Daniel has been receiving nationwide praises since the release of his song “Yeba”.

I still don't understand much about the song, but I will have to say most of his songs are good with a good line of lyrics

In Other News
You can check out my blog www.realfitbody.com for 10 Reasons Why You Should Never Have Oral S£x
Re: Banky W Says Kiss Daniel Is One Of His Favourite Artists Of All Time by slimshadyl(m): 11:15am On Oct 16, 2017
uzoclinton:
and your wife is one of my favourite actress of all time (in terms of beauty)

3 Likes

Re: Banky W Says Kiss Daniel Is One Of His Favourite Artists Of All Time by ezana1(m): 11:15am On Oct 16, 2017
Re: Banky W Says Kiss Daniel Is One Of His Favourite Artists Of All Time by lenghtinny(m): 11:15am On Oct 16, 2017
nepapole:
Kiss Daniel...somfn a lil different from d regular b.s they give to Nigerians.
Not as noisy as the rest but they are still the same...

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Says Kiss Daniel Is One Of His Favourite Artists Of All Time by slimshadyl(m): 11:16am On Oct 16, 2017
lenghtinny:

Just a not as noisy as the rest but they are still the same...
you mean not as froggy as some people?

5 Likes

Re: Banky W Says Kiss Daniel Is One Of His Favourite Artists Of All Time by Divay22(f): 11:17am On Oct 16, 2017
The guy is good tho...
Re: Banky W Says Kiss Daniel Is One Of His Favourite Artists Of All Time by lenghtinny(m): 11:17am On Oct 16, 2017
slimshadyl:

Oga Wetin happen
Re: Banky W Says Kiss Daniel Is One Of His Favourite Artists Of All Time by talk2percy(m): 11:17am On Oct 16, 2017
Slayer2:
Mtchw
That's why they were warning u then to take ur English class serious. U see wetin u don do urself by urself? Me dey hear them wellu wellu o

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Says Kiss Daniel Is One Of His Favourite Artists Of All Time by kehinde1588(m): 11:17am On Oct 16, 2017
He sings rubbish

1 Like

Re: Banky W Says Kiss Daniel Is One Of His Favourite Artists Of All Time by slimshadyl(m): 11:20am On Oct 16, 2017
kehinde1588:
He sings rubbish

sing your own make we hear. otherwise slap fall on you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Swore At Mariah Carey During American Idol Auditions / 'I Started Music As A Dancer'- Patoranking Looks Dope As He Covers Guardian Life / Tiwa Savage Debunks Rumours That She Has Left Mavin Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.