Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! (147853 Views)

Nigerians Beware: How Diamond Bank Ruined My Flourishing Business –imo Businessm / Nigerians Beware: How Diamond Bank Ruined My Flourishing Business –imo Businessm / Someone Is About To Take His Biggest Risk(bet9ja) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! by Ayoemrys(m): 12:23pm On Oct 01, 2017
hi
Re: How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! by whisperweb: 1:15pm On Feb 25, 2018
for sure game visit SMYLEBET search on google
Re: How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! by ceexcel(m): 8:55am On Feb 26, 2018
Bad guy....
otetwo:
ME: Hey Ms.

HER: Hi

ME: I think You are cute

HER: Thank you

ME: can i go out with you on Friday ?

HER : What do you do for a living?..

ME: I analyse and invest in risky business opportunities that has possibility of high returns..

HER : Wow, that's amazing..so like stock exchange or Something like that?.

ME: Bigger than that, I deal with international investment, analyzing and investing in business opportunities around England, Spain, Germany just to mention a few..

HER : *smiling* OK, that explains your good looks all through!..

If only she knew i was talking about Bet9ja

1 Like

Re: How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! by Android2: 4:48pm On Apr 27, 2018
Could you be doing betting wrong? How much do you know about match prediction?

I stumbled on some match predictions platform about a year ago and it has help guide how I bet. This year, I came across these guys promising 89% accuracy on predictions, the closest I have seen to this is 75%.

Though there are no 100% perfect prediction platforms however, platforms like, http://tetepredict.com using machine learning and advanced neural networks that mimic how humans make informed decisions can predict the outcome of games based on following points:

Current form of team.

1. Form of players

2. Playing conditions (home or away match)

3. Injuries and previous record against opponent

4. Ground records(ie, if ground has low goal scoring ratio then you can't predict who would be a goal scorer).

5. Past records against rival club.

Sign-up is FREE!

Mrpelumi1:
I beg you all to read this to the end, it might be of use to you!
I am actually a Young blogger and i started it in 2014 after i left secondary school... i worked for one person or another and i end up getting stories or getting scammed.. i then decided to stay on my own but nothing worked out because i bought several adsense which got disabled... just when i got an adsense account from a genuie source and i made my 2 months earnings $1300+ i got disabled again while waiting for my pin! that was in August 2015

I never loved betting, infact i hated people who do it i never knew i would fall a victim! in september 2015 my schoolmates introduced me to Bet9ja sport betting and the very first day i attempted it, i played with 1k and won N14,000 Little did i know that it was a welcome Notice! I used half of the money to buy a new pair of shoe.... and i took the rest the next day!
within 1 hour everything was taken away from me! I felt bad that day and i went back to my hostel. i kept on playing and loosing all my feeding allowances, food money, borrowed money, & hard earned money. The highest money i have ever won was 28k
Last week my uncle decided to send me 100k from USA through western Union and i decided to go and boost some of the money... i keep playing this thing not because i am addicted, but because i thought i can recover all the money i av loosed! and i see some people turn to instant millionares through bet9ja... Olamide,lilkesh,phyno and crazeclown supports it as been ambassadors to this bet companys!
I took 30k from the 100k my uncle sent to me to the bet shop last week and everything wooped away. i went to withdraw another 30k... it all went within the twinkle of an eye again... i went ahead t
o withdraw the last 40k and i only had 1k left to go back home. it sounds like i am the biggest fool of all time , but till now i cannot explain the spirit that pushed me to do so. I was just regreting and there was nothing more i could do.
Today Tought me the lesson of my Life! on wednesday my mom gave me 15k to keep for her when she travelled to ilorin she told me she was going to come back next week monday... so on thursday again, i was forced to go and play this thing.. i said within myself that i wont play with more than N1000 no matter the case only to find myself loosing the whole money as usual. then unfortunately, my mom called me that she was coming home on friday that i should get the money ready as she needs it to fuel her car and buy stuffs as she was going for a wedding i couldnt tell her anything because she trusted me and that is the only reason she gave me the money to keep! i started sending out messages to all friends on facebook 90% ignored me probably because i had one issue or another with them, i started selling all i had ...pages, groups, i even sold my phone at 3k just to raise money. finally i was able to raise N7000 ... My mom asked for her money this morning and i told her that i kept it in the bank that i was going to withdraw it from the bank... i went to bet9ja again to see if i can raise it to 15k and give her all the money without any stress. Everything went again as usual. That was when i knew that i am addicted and it is more like a curse i can break.

All i need is ADVICE! Should i forget all the money i have lost!
Re: How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! by ayoyonet(m): 6:31pm On Jun 11, 2018
There is one spirit behind this bet9ja.The more you loose the more you will want to recover your lost money! I will better quit jooor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! by naijapage(f): 4:02pm On Oct 19, 2018
We know you don't like loosing bets ...

Then the Post below is for you ...

Spare your time to check Top 5 Sites To Get Today Football Predictions From The Experts

For other betting tips and odds .. visit https://bestprediction.site/
Re: How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! by KoeChz(m): 8:12am On Aug 25, 2019
Mrpelumi1:
I am actually a Young blogger and i started it in 2014 after i left secondary school... i worked for one person or another and i end up getting stories or getting scammed.. i then decided to stay on my own but nothing worked out because i bought several adsense which got disabled... just when i got an adsense account from a genuie source and i made my 2 months earnings $1300+ i got disabled again while waiting for my pin! that was in August 2015

I never loved betting, infact i hated people who do it i never knew i would fall a victim! in september 2015 my schoolmates introduced me to Bet9ja sport betting and the very first day i attempted it, i played with 1k and won N14,000 Little did i know that it was a welcome Notice! I used half of the money to buy a new pair of shoe.... and i took the rest the next day!
within 1 hour everything was taken away from me! I felt bad that day and i went back to my hostel. i kept on playing and loosing all my feeding allowances, food money, borrowed money, & hard earned money. The highest money i have ever won was 28k
Last week my uncle decided to send me 100k from USA through western Union and i decided to go and boost some of the money... i keep playing this thing not because i am addicted, but because i thought i can recover all the money i av loosed! and i see some people turn to instant millionares through bet9ja... Olamide,lilkesh,phyno and crazeclown supports it as been ambassadors to this bet companys!
I took 30k from the 100k my uncle sent to me to the bet shop last week and everything wooped away. i went to withdraw another 30k... it all went within the twinkle of an eye again... i went ahead t
o withdraw the last 40k and i only had 1k left to go back home. it sounds like i am the biggest fool of all time , but till now i cannot explain the spirit that pushed me to do so. I was just regreting and there was nothing more i could do.
Today Tought me the lesson of my Life! on wednesday my mom gave me 15k to keep for her when she travelled to ilorin she told me she was going to come back next week monday... so on thursday again, i was forced to go and play this thing.. i said within myself that i wont play with more than N1000 no matter the case only to find myself loosing the whole money as usual. then unfortunately, my mom called me that she was coming home on friday that i should get the money ready as she needs it to fuel her car and buy stuffs as she was going for a wedding i couldnt tell her anything because she trusted me and that is the only reason she gave me the money to keep! i started sending out messages to all friends on facebook 90% ignored me probably because i had one issue or another with them, i started selling all i had ...pages, groups, i even sold my phone at 3k just to raise money. finally i was able to raise N7000 ... My mom asked for her money this morning and i told her that i kept it in the bank that i was going to withdraw it from the bank... i went to bet9ja again to see if i can raise it to 15k and give her all the money without any stress. Everything went again as usual. That was when i knew that i am addicted and it is more like a curse i can break.

my story is similar to yours lost virtually everything. Am losing my future cose I am dropping our of school cos I cannot pay tuition for two sessions. I have lost more than 200000 this year alone included is tuition and rent. I am a living dead. I have lost 52000 in one day. I never won a ticket. Am sure I must have tried to overcome it. What worked for you please share with me
Re: How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! by Kingkevin: 10:47am On Oct 07, 2019
You need slap deliverance.
Re: How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! by Maforgreats(m): 9:07pm On Aug 11, 2020
Mrpelumi1:

how did you mother kill you ?
Re: How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! by jayaim: 9:15pm On Aug 11, 2020
I tell u bro. I too was thinking like that till i change my strategy & started winning. Use small cash to play then after winning use thier big cash to play small odds
benedictnsi:
[size=14pt] Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha......

Buh bros eeh.... People de weh still d win, na greed na im worry you... grin

Just go work hard..... For your mind you been wan use 200 NAIRA get $2.1 billion (dollars). My brother, you no be Dasuki grin [/size]

anyway, thank God you came back to your senses grin
Re: How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! by jayaim: 9:24pm On Aug 11, 2020
The mumu na virtual him the play. Why won't u loose
Re: How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! by jaywon442: 6:59pm On Aug 21, 2020
you no loose reach me. just imangine how you'll feel when you loose #800,000 before the most dreaded Exam in the Semester by staking only over 0.5. Just tell me wetin you wan write for that exam. I have faced similar situations with betting repeatedly it gives nothing but false hope notwithstanding, some people are still winning large. For someone like me I knew the best thing is to stop gambling completely cos I don't stake with small money.

1 Like

Re: How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! by jaywon442: 7:06pm On Aug 21, 2020
Never follow those that said online betting is better than shop betting. In shop betting I rarely stake up to 1k, my highest stake was 5k but in online You want even know when you empty all your account 100k go be like 1k. well it depends on the person involved sha

1 Like

Re: How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! by Ezeego61: 2:24pm On Mar 19, 2021
You complain about loosing small 800k, when I have lost 10million just for 1 game with 2odd to win 20million.
jaywon442:
you no loose reach me. just imangine how you'll feel when you loose #800,000 before the most dreaded Exam in the Semester by staking only over 0.5. Just tell me wetin you wan write for that exam. I have faced similar situations with betting repeatedly it gives nothing but false hope notwithstanding, some people are still winning large. For someone like me I knew the best thing is to stop gambling completely cos I don't stake with small money.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro / What Are The Requirements For Getting A POS Machine? / How to make money with pictures...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.