Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,197 members, 7,825,760 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

The Journey Of Soul - Religion (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Journey Of Soul (157859 Views)

Dear Nigerian pastors, please face your work of soul winning and not tithes. / Dynamics Of Soul Winning / Genuine Salvation Of Soul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 6:17pm On Dec 17, 2017
And as we bless this day, we realize it was another opportunity to grow: to see, to know, to be." --Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 4:16pm On Dec 18, 2017
"Give thanks for the gift of life." --Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 9:14am On Dec 19, 2017
"Today comes but once. Recognize its goodness. Open your heart." --Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 8:44pm On Dec 20, 2017
"Thanksgiving is one of the attributes or qualities that come to the person who loves God." --Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 1:26pm On Dec 21, 2017
One who loves God loves life. This love bestows protection and gratitude upon an individual." --Harold Klemp

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 1:26pm On Dec 22, 2017
When love is on the field, fear must retreat." --Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 7:21am On Dec 23, 2017
"Life will be more rewarding when we learn the secret of gratitude."
--Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 5:57am On Dec 24, 2017
One who is thankful for every good thing will find the richness of heaven in the humblest detail of his spiritual life." --Harold Klemp

2 Likes

Re: The Journey Of Soul by haylegbede1(m): 8:37am On Dec 25, 2017
Benodic I am happy to have come across this thread, I see a lot of truth in it and am even suprised as to how am just hearing bout eckankar cause of my level of curiosity about spiritual life and existence as a whole. I find myself easily agreeing with most of what you have on this thread and this is because they kind of are what I perceive this world to really be, I am quite a logical person, a christian by birth, I find it easy to question anythin illogical from any source bible, quran, grail message anything.

I want yu to shed more light on this post, about humans living as plants or animals before living as humans, I really don't understand it(I think I have come across this in the grail message of abrushin and am suprised to see it here)
I think the human soul is different from that of plants and animals, scientifically we are all living things but I like to think that a plant cannot be an animal and an animal can't be a human. Humans are higher than plants or animals,,
That humans were once plants and animals makes the theory of evolution real and for some reasons I find evolution quite illogical. I just want you to shade more light on the post below

benodic:

We evolve in consciousness through many different forms of life, even in the plant and animal kingdoms, before we take human form.

ECKANKAR- Ancient Wisdom for Today
Re: The Journey Of Soul by haylegbede1(m): 8:41am On Dec 25, 2017
Nice thread, currently on page 7

I will ask more questions, I hope yu don't mind

@ benodic
Re: The Journey Of Soul by haylegbede1(m): 1:47pm On Dec 25, 2017
benodic:
@ Alphanancy

OBE covers all experiences that takes you beyond the physical consciousness and includes astral and soul travel.

Astral Travel is the process that involves soul slipping out of the physical wearing the astral body and exploring the astral and physical planes. Astral travel is limited to the astral and physical plane. It is unnatural and exposes the individual to danger while out of the physical body.

Soul travel involves the expansion of souls awareness to other planes of existence while still retaining full consciousness of the physical body. That means someone can be chatting with another person and be soul traveling at the same time. With soul travel there is no limitations as soul can be aware of what is happening in many planes of God at the same time without leaving the physical body. It is a very natural process as it uses one of the aspects of soul which It shares with God which is being omnipresent .

Wow!
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 9:47pm On Dec 25, 2017
@ haylegbede1,

Benodic I am happy to have come across this thread, I see a lot of truth in it and am even suprised as to how am just hearing bout eckankar cause of my level of curiosity about spiritual life and existence as a whole. I find myself easily agreeing with most of what you have on this thread and this is because they kind of are what I perceive this world to really be, I am quite a logical person, a christian by birth, I find it easy to question anythin illogical from any source bible, quran, grail message anything.

I want yu to shed more light on this post, about humans living as plants or animals before living as humans, I really don't understand it(I think I have come across this in the grail message of abrushin and am suprised to see it here)
I think the human soul is different from that of plants and animals, scientifically we are all living things but I like to think that a plant cannot be an animal and an animal can't be a human. Humans are higher than plants or animals,,
That humans were once plants and animals makes the theory of evolution real and for some reasons I find evolution quite illogical. I just want you to shade more light on the post below

benodic:

We evolve in consciousness through many different forms of life, even in the plant and animal kingdoms, before we take human form.

ECKANKAR- Ancient Wisdom for Today

You are confused because you are looking at it through a physical point of view and that is also where the scientists miss it too.

Primarily all life comprises of Souls which are units of individual existence. These souls are completely different from the physical forms you see on earth which include the plants, animal and human forms.
Souls wear these forms just like you wear clothes in order to experience life in the lower planes.

The form that a soul can wear corresponds to it's state of consciousness. As the consciousness of that particular souls expands the more higher physical form it can put on.

So a plant does not transform into an animal which later transforms into a human as the scientists view it. These forms were created stage by stage by the ECK, the Holy Spirit and given to the evolving souls to wear as they graduated from one level of consciousness to the next level.

So a young soul sent to earth to experience life here will have to start from wearing a form in the mineral state like for example being a rock or a water body etc. They are called elementals at that level.

From there as they evolve they wear the form of a plant and after many incarnations as a plant will then go on to wear the form of an animal with the human form being the highest form on earth.

All the memories of souls journey through these different forms of physical level are embedded in your casual body or memory body which you can access through the help of the Holy Spirit.
So these are not just fanciful theories. They can be subjectively verified by you if you so wish and if you are ready for the experience.

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 9:50pm On Dec 25, 2017
@ haylegbede1

Nice thread, currently on page 7

I will ask more questions, I hope yu don't mind

@ benodic

Feel free to ask any question.
I will always share my little knowledge.
Re: The Journey Of Soul by haylegbede1(m): 10:00pm On Dec 25, 2017
benodic:
@ haylegbede1,

You are confused because you are looking at it through a physical point of view and that is also where the scientists miss it too.

Primarily all life comprises of Souls which are units of individual existence. These souls are completely different from the physical forms you see on earth which include the plants, animal and human forms.
Souls wear these forms just like you wear clothes in order to experience life in the lower planes.

The form that a soul can wear corresponds to it's state of consciousness. As the consciousness of that particular souls expands the more higher physical form it can put on.

So a plant does not transform into an animal which later transforms into a human as the scientists view it. These forms were created stage by stage by the ECK, the Holy Spirit and given to the evolving souls to wear as they graduated from one level of consciousness to the next level.

So a young soul sent to earth to experience life here will have to start from wearing a form in the mineral state like for example being a rock or a water body etc. They are called elementals at that level.

From there as they evolve they wear the form of a plant and after many incarnations as a plant will then go on to wear the form of an animal with the human form being the highest form on earth.

All the memories of souls journey through these different forms of physical level are embedded in your casual body or memory body which you can access through the help of the Holy Spirit.
So these are not just fanciful theories. They can be subjectively verified by you if you so wish and if you are ready for the experience.
Thanks for the explanation.
I like to know more bout eckankar and I will take steps on that asap.
I understand from this post that a soul takes the form of a plant in order to grow, can you share with me what are the kind of lessons one can learn in that existence as a plant?

Thank you
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 10:22pm On Dec 25, 2017
@ haylegbede1,

Thanks for the explanation.
I like to know more bout eckankar and I will take steps on that asap.
I understand from this post that a soul takes the form of a plant in order to grow, can you share with me what are the kind of lessons one can learn in that existence as a plant?

Thank you

The ultimate lesson Soul needs to learn is that of divine love. The ability to give of itself without expecting anything in return. In the lower forms of life the lessons of love are experienced in the way plants give of themselves to both animals and humans in terms of food for their sustenance, beautification of the environment etc.
I can't remember anybody remembering to thank the orange tree for the wonderful fruit you eat from it and the shade it gave you from the hot sun.

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Soul by haylegbede1(m): 10:47pm On Dec 25, 2017
benodic:
@ haylegbede1,

The ultimate lesson Soul needs to learn is that of divine love. The ability to give of itself without expecting anything in return. In the lower forms of life the lessons of love are experienced in the way plants give of themselves to both animals and humans in terms of food for their sustenance, beautification of the environment etc.
I can't remember anybody remembering to thank the orange tree for the wonderful fruit you eat from it and the shade it gave you from the hot sun.
hmm, I see.
One last question, is there a possibility of relapse after a soul has learnt some certain lessons or acheive a certain height?

I saw your mail somewhr on this thread, I would contact you for a private talk.

Once again this is a good thread. As long as eckankar is based on the tenets of love, responsibilty, experience of God and not jus blind faith and belief in what you don't know and can't prove, then its a religion worth practising. All religion has something you can learn from it, no religion is useless and I don't think anyone is perfect, a fusion of all the good things in all religion(if one can learn) will make one a perfect soul
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 1:40pm On Dec 26, 2017
@ haylegbede1,

hmm, I see.
One last question, is there a possibility of relapse after a soul has learnt some certain lessons or acheive a certain height?

Consciousness is not static. It is always in a flux. A Soul can relapse for one reason or another even after achieving certain heights. Heaven is rewon on a daily basis. You are always tested through your weak point to see if you are worthy of the level you have achieved. There is no resting on your oars. Though there is always many more chances to redeem yourself after a fall from grace.

I
saw your mail somewhr on this thread, I would contact you for a private talk.
No probs. Am always available.

Once again this is a good thread. As long as eckankar is based on the tenets of love, responsibilty, experience of God and not jus blind faith and belief in what you don't know and can't prove, then its a religion worth practising. All religion has something you can learn from it, no religion is useless and I don't think anyone is perfect, a fusion of all the good things in all religion(if one can learn) will make one a perfect soul

I have been echoing the same thoughts on my threads in nairaland. All religions have spirituality embedded in them but people decide to leave the core spiritual teachings and pursue social trappings that they can use to elevate themselves above others
You are welcome to explore the teachings of ECKANKAR. take as much as you can and use it to make your life and that of others better.

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 5:45pm On Dec 27, 2017
The window of gratitude opens us to the heavens of God."
--Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 9:04am On Dec 28, 2017
"If you're in trouble, in pain, in need of comfort, or in need of love, sing HU quietly to yourself."
--Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by haylegbede1(m): 12:15pm On Dec 28, 2017
Hey benodic, I sent you an e-mail.

Do check at your leisure, thanks
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 1:33pm On Dec 29, 2017
"Should the worlds tremble and all else fail, HU carries us into the ocean of God's love and mercy."
--Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 12:30pm On Dec 30, 2017
"The process of spiritual healing teaches us something about ourselves we didn't know before."
--Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 12:01pm On Dec 31, 2017
"A solution exists for every challenge to our peace of mind. There is always a way, somehow."
--Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 31, 2017
ggggf
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 12:48pm On Jan 02, 2018
"We try to express the love of God through who we are and how we live." --Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 5:25pm On Jan 03, 2018
Love God, and let others love God in their own way too. Set the example of what it means to be a lover of God."
--Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by noblefrank31(m): 8:55pm On Jan 03, 2018
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 5:19pm On Jan 04, 2018
"So what have I to give? you ask. Often it's as simple as patience, love, and understanding."
-Harold Klemp

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 2:26pm On Jan 07, 2018
"Consecration means to make or declare sacred. It is dedicating yourself and all you do, say, think, and feel to God."
--Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 7:41pm On Jan 08, 2018
"What you can do is recognize that you are sacred and accept yourself as a child of God."
--Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 12:33am On Jan 10, 2018
"ECK is the path of love. It exists to bring each of us to a greater state of love."
--Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 7:32am On Jan 10, 2018
What is the spiritual purpose of life? To learn to give and to receive love." --Harold Klemp

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (97) (Reply)

How To Deal With Eating In The Dream And Others Dream Types / Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video / God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.