Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,772 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

The Journey Of Soul - Religion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Journey Of Soul (157819 Views)

Dear Nigerian pastors, please face your work of soul winning and not tithes. / Dynamics Of Soul Winning / Genuine Salvation Of Soul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Journey Of Soul by manikal: 6:42pm On Oct 09, 2017
benodic:

from the ocean of love and mercy where dwelleth the Sugmad, God, the ECK, Divine Spirit issued forth creating numerous worlds .

the first 5 planes to be created where worlds of pure spirit. the pure spiritual planes where no opposites exist and all is in unity with God.

in these planes there are neither male nor female, soul exist here in its pure form , a neuter atom of God .
these planes are filled with the pure light and sound of God .
the nature of these planes did not allow for souls growth as soul was lost in play called lila and enjoyed the bliss of these heavenly worlds.

then the Sugmad saw the need to create further worlds that will serve the purpose of helping souls mature.
then began the creation of the lower universes . the worlds of matter, polarity, space and time.
and the journey of souls continued

I couldn't agree more. Heaven is bliss but is not freedom from reincarnation
Re: The Journey Of Soul by manikal: 6:46pm On Oct 09, 2017
benodic:
and the schooling started .
the.curriculum comprised of the passions of the mind and they were to be mastered and replaced with the five virtues of ECK, The Holy Spirit.

the five passions include:
1. Lust
2. Anger
3. Greed
4. Undue Attachment to material things
5. Vanity

out of these passions each soul was given a lead passion which formed its Adi Karma . with that passion in tow , the game of life was kick started and so the journey continued .

Adi karma . Is Eckankar in any way related to the Advaita Vendantists?
Re: The Journey Of Soul by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 09, 2017
HU
I downloaded it
My mind couldn't make anything out of it
My mind couldn't raise any question
My mind is left with no other option than to wonder
That's the beauty of it
It mutes the mind and calms the nerves...
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 9:49pm On Oct 10, 2017

Adi karma . Is Eckankar in any way related to the Advaita Vendantists? wink

ECK is the repository of all spiritual truth. All Religions are inspired by the ECK , The Holy Spirit and they teach various aspects of the ECK. Eckankar presents the teachings of the ECK in Its full aspects with all social and political trappings removed.
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 7:16am On Oct 11, 2017
The purpose of life is to give Soul—and that means you—an education so It can become a Co-worker with God." --Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 6:42am On Oct 12, 2017
When God's love comes to you, it must work through you."
--Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 7:30am On Oct 13, 2017
"Every experience, waking or dream, has a lesson or message to impart to us." --Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 7:48am On Oct 14, 2017
How does one live the spiritual life? The answer is simply to live creatively, because each of us is working to become a Co-worker with God.
—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 7:58am On Oct 15, 2017
"We learn very soon that no matter what happens to us, the purpose is to teach us more about the laws of Divine Spirit."
-Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by Dnockeror333(m): 10:20am On Oct 15, 2017
Please, I know you are on other media. Can I speak to you in public-privacy? Geant me your attention. Please, with love...
Re: The Journey Of Soul by Dnockeror333(m): 10:34am On Oct 15, 2017
benodic:
souls having forgotten why they were on earth and having become entrapped in the illusions of material living were not ready to listen to any spiritual master who came to tell them that their home is not here and that they are strangers here. they will rather listen to those who tells them how to acquire more material wealth and create a great earthly kingdom.

so what did man do?

he hounded, maimed and killed many of the spiritual masters all in a bid to keep the truth out. the true spiritual teachings that they brought were hijacked and warped into a political and social system that panders to man's ego and created more illusions of divisions among men and the greatest illusion being that man now feels that his God is greater than another man's God which gives him the right to discriminate and persecute all those...

... and so the journey continued .

Fancy indeed, but righteous and true! I need more of this. Please, brother Benodic reply me soonest.smiley
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 10:21am On Oct 16, 2017
@ Dnockeror333,

I am more active on WhatsApp and email too. I have sent you my WhatsApp no.
Re: The Journey Of Soul by Dnockeror333(m): 9:33pm On Oct 16, 2017
benodic:
@ Dnockeror333,

I am more active on WhatsApp and email too. I have sent you my WhatsApp no.

Being without a wattsapp, I sent you my email. Thanks.
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 6:48am On Oct 17, 2017
Soul wants to return home, to touch the face of God.
-Harold Klemp
Touching The Face Of God
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 10:39pm On Oct 18, 2017
The creative power works best through those who love what they are doing." --Harold Klemp

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 4:43pm On Oct 19, 2017
We're using our creativity to learn how to work with Divine Spirit, how to come into harmony with life around us."
-Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 5:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
Being a Co-worker with God means continuing to develop—not just your creative powers, but your capacity to love." --Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 11:47am On Oct 21, 2017
"Through our experiences here on earth, Soul develops the beauty and grace It needs to become a Co-worker with God."
--Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 6:40am On Oct 22, 2017
"Seek the highest, and the rest of life will fall into place." --Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 5:57pm On Oct 22, 2017

2 Likes

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 8:55pm On Oct 24, 2017
We can speak of divine love but it means nothing unless you have experienced it.

-Harold Klemp
Love - The Keystone Of Life
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 9:07pm On Oct 26, 2017
"If we take responsibility and do something that gives us greater understanding, life becomes easier." --Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 7:52pm On Oct 27, 2017
"True contemplation is reflecting on the blessings of God in your life."
-Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 9:30pm On Oct 28, 2017
And as we bless this day, we realize it was another opportunity to grow: to see, to know, to be."
--Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 7:13pm On Oct 29, 2017
Paying attention to foods can help you lead a better spiritual life. People ask me, "What is good food?" There is no good food or bad food for everyone. It depends upon the individual, upon his particular health condition. Who can best tell what’s right for you? You can, of course.
—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 6:06pm On Oct 30, 2017
Thanksgiving is one of the attributes or qualities that come to the person who loves God."
-Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 9:19pm On Oct 31, 2017
When you’re making a decision about something, look at more than the benefits you’ll get by doing it. Also look at what price it requires of you. Weigh both the benefits and the price before you decide whether to act or not.
—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 7:47am On Nov 02, 2017
"One who loves God loves life. This love bestows protection and gratitude upon an individual."
--Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 7:40am On Nov 03, 2017
If you're in trouble, in pain, in need of comfort, or in need of love, sing HU quietly to yourself." --Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 6:21am On Nov 04, 2017
"Should the worlds tremble and all else fail, HU carries us into the ocean of God's love and mercy."
--Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 6:26am On Nov 05, 2017
"The process of spiritual healing teaches us something about ourselves we didn't know before."
--Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 6:59am On Nov 06, 2017
"So what have I to give? you ask. Often it's as simple as patience, love, and understanding."
--Harold Klemp

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (97) (Reply)

How To Deal With Eating In The Dream And Others Dream Types / Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video / God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.