Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,268 members, 7,811,770 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

The Journey Of Soul - Religion (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Journey Of Soul (157081 Views)

Dear Nigerian pastors, please face your work of soul winning and not tithes. / Dynamics Of Soul Winning / Genuine Salvation Of Soul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 11:33am On May 06, 2018
"Spiritually healthy people like to be a ray of sunshine for the ones they love."
--Harold Klemp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 8:44am On May 07, 2018
"The real meaning of detached love is to let others exist without forcing our will upon them. That is spiritual love."
--Harold Klemp

2 Likes

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 8:20am On May 09, 2018
"Everything is within its rightful place in the Kingdoms of God."
-Harold Klemp

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 10:17am On May 11, 2018
"Things change. After all, isn't change the very nature of life? Nothing is ever the same."
--Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 12:49pm On May 13, 2018
"A Soul that completes a certain level of purification then graduates to a higher level of choice, experience, and service."
--Harold Klemp

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 8:21am On May 15, 2018
"Follow your heart. Learn the spiritual lessons in any given job. Then move on to a new challenge."
--Harold Klemp

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 9:36pm On May 16, 2018
"Life is to cherish. Be respectful of all life, especially your own."
--Harold Klemp

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 9:19pm On May 17, 2018
"Answers may not come during contemplation. Often they come later. But they do come."
--Harold Klemp

2 Likes

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 6:22pm On May 22, 2018
"One who communicates daily with the Word of God, the ECK, can only speak words of joy and reverence."
--Harold Klemp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 8:15am On May 23, 2018
"Every choice, as you're learning, bears a consequence."
--Harold Klemp

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 11:16am On May 24, 2018
"The key to bringing divine love to us is to first give selflessly of ourselves in some way, without any thought of reward."
--Harold Klemp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Journey Of Soul by Prumartmedical: 9:54pm On May 24, 2018
Do you want to know God more and do you want to learn more about Kingdom Principles. Please click on the link below to get added to our Whatsapp group: Whatsapp for Christ.
You can contact/whatsapp me on +27630083342 to manually add you.
God bless you.

https:///4L9DyVtzUGQE7zQOhhDMN8

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 9:25am On May 25, 2018
On the outside, divine and emotional love may look the same, but divine love is joyful, thankful. It gives itself fully.

Let love be what it will. Don’t let the mind tell you one is human and the other divine.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 6:10pm On May 26, 2018
"Let love be what it will. Just love without expecting its return."
--Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 2:09pm On May 27, 2018
"Service to others is a natural outpouring of one's love for life."
--Harold Klemp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 9:11am On May 28, 2018
"God-Realization is a state of wonder and bliss beyond words. It’s Soul's destiny."
-Harold Klemp

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 12:15pm On May 29, 2018
"Soul can be in several different places at the same time."
-Harold Klemp

2 Likes

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 8:44am On May 30, 2018
"During the process of waking up, Soul is returning from these far places."
--Harold Klemp

2 Likes

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 4:31pm On May 31, 2018
"It is possible to develop a sharper recall of the dream state by keeping a notebook by the bed, with pen and light at hand."
--Harold Klemp

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 9:00am On Jun 01, 2018
"Soul's desire is conscious evolution. Life always takes us forward if we will go."
--Harold Klemp

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 8:16am On Jun 02, 2018
"Divine Spirit opens up new opportunities, but we must take them."
--Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 6:49am On Jun 03, 2018
"Soul's desire is conscious evolution. Life always takes us forward if we will go."
--Harold Klemp

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Soul by ElsonMorali: 7:50am On Jun 03, 2018
benodic:
--Harold Klemp

Hello Benodic. I do agree with some of the things I read here even though I'm not a member of Eckankar.

I have always wondered why the Church did away with the doctrine of reincarnation since it's even in the Bible.

There's just one question I'd like to ask you if you don't mind.

Where does the teaching on hell and the demons fit into your concept of reincarnation?

Thanks.
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 1:43pm On Jun 03, 2018
@ ElsonMorali

Where does the teaching on hell and the demons fit into your concept of reincarnation?

Thanks.

Thanks for your question. I will contribute my little quota of knowledge

Hell according to the Christian faith is a place of torment with Devil in charge where sinners will be thrown into, to burn and suffer for eternity. this definition gives no room for reincarnation as there is a finality to it and there are no second chances once you end up in hell.

From ECKANKAR point of view based on my understanding and experiences, Hell is not just a place. It is a state of consciousness. When a soul's state of consciousness is anchored on negativity like anger, lust, hatred and with no iota of love, that soul is virtually in hell no matter his or her physical or spiritual location.

Souls whose state of consciousness are imbued with negativity will naturally gravitate to places in the inner worlds that are hellish and devoid of love when they die in the physical plane. Like always attract like. The difference is that sojourn in such hellish places in the inner worlds are temporary and not permanent.

After a time , such souls are released from those places and sent back to earth to continue their schooling and correct the mistakes that got them there in the first place. That is where reincarnation comes in.

In Christian faith Demons are seen as evil spirits that work with the Devil to torment Man and lure him to Hell.

From what I know, they are what is known as elemental spirits.
In the spiritual hierarchy, they are at the bottom of the ladder below the level of man and they are involved in ensuring that forces of nature work normally.
So you have elemental spirits in charge of water, fire, plants, animals, rocks, wind, etc. For example mermaids are elemental spirits in charge of water.
These spirits are immature souls that are also on the journey of self and God-realization and will someday attain the level of humans from where their journey starts more consciously and they also go through the circle of reincarnation.

But man in his quest for materiality and power often abuses these spirits and use them to do a lot of negative things.

Another source of demon spirits are from earth bound souls. These are souls that were involved in a lot of negativity while alive on earth and on dropping the physical body in death found themselves bound to the earth environment unable to enter the next spiritual plane. They are the source of ghost phenomenon and at times they can possess another human being's body.

This condition too is not permanent and they can be helped by Spiritual Masters who can free them from this trap and take them to another spiritual plane from where they are prepared to reincarnate again and continue their schooling

So in summary, Reincarnation is an opportunity that God in It's infinite love and mercy has given all souls to enable them to go through several rounds of schooling in other for them to mature and become God-realized and eventually become co-workers with God.

Always Feel free to ask any question.
Thanks and remain blessed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Journey Of Soul by ElsonMorali: 2:01pm On Jun 03, 2018
benodic:
@ ElsonMorali

Thanks for your question. I will contribute my little quota of knowledge

Hell according to the Christian faith is a place of torment with Devil in charge where sinners will be thrown into, to burn and suffer for eternity. this definition gives no room for reincarnation as there is a finality to it and there are no second chances once you end up in hell.

From ECKANKAR point of view based on my understanding and experiences, Hell is not just a place. It is a state of consciousness. When a soul's state of consciousness is anchored on negativity like anger, lust, hatred and with no iota of love, that soul is virtually in hell no matter his or her physical or spiritual location.

Souls whose state of consciousness are imbued with negativity will naturally gravitate to places in the inner worlds that are hellish and devoid of love when they die in the physical plane. Like always attract like. The difference is that sojourn in such hellish places in the inner worlds are temporary and not permanent.

After a time , such souls are released from those places and sent back to earth to continue their schooling and correct the mistakes that got them there in the first place. That is where reincarnation comes in.

In Christian faith Demons are seen as evil spirits that work with the Devil to torment Man and lure him to Hell.

From what I know, they are what is known as elemental spirits.
In the spiritual hierarchy, they are at the bottom of the ladder below the level of man and they are involved in ensuring that forces of nature work normally.
So you have elemental spirits in charge of water, fire, plants, animals, rocks, wind, etc. For example mermaids are elemental spirits in charge of water.
These spirits are immature souls that are also on the journey of self and God-realization and will someday attain the level of humans from where their journey starts more consciously and they also go through the circle of reincarnation.

But man in his quest for materiality and power often abuses these spirits and use them to do a lot of negative things.

Another source of demon spirits are from earth bound souls. These are souls that were involved in a lot of negativity while alive on earth and on dropping the physical body in death found themselves bound to the earth environment unable to enter the next spiritual plane. They are the source of ghost phenomenon and at times they can possess another human being's body.

This condition too is not permanent and they can be helped by Spiritual Masters who can free them from this trap and take them to another spiritual plane from where they are prepared to reincarnate again and continue their schooling

So in summary, Reincarnation is an opportunity that God in It's infinite love and mercy has given all souls to enable them to go through several rounds of schooling in other for them to mature and become God-realized and eventually become co-workers with God.

Always Feel free to ask any question.
Thanks and remain blessed

Thank you so much for your response. Even though I do have a different view of things I do agree with some aspects. But we are all in search of Truth. May we find it.
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 5:39pm On Jun 03, 2018
@ ElsonMorali

Thank you so much for your response. Even though I do have a different view of things I do agree with some aspects. But we are all in search of Truth. May we find it.

You are welcome.
Remain blessed

2 Likes

Re: The Journey Of Soul by ElsonMorali: 5:43pm On Jun 03, 2018
benodic:
@ ElsonMorali

You are welcome.
Remain blessed

You too
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 6:43am On Jun 04, 2018
"A way to heal oneself begins with a spiritual exercise."
--Harold Klemp

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 7:42am On Jun 05, 2018
"Singing HU, the sacred name for God, opens the channels of healing." --Harold Klemp

2 Likes

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 6:32am On Jun 06, 2018
"People sing HU quietly or aloud to receive protection from trouble or danger on the street, at work, or in the home."
--Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 6:27am On Jun 07, 2018
"ECK is an individual path, as is life."
-Harold Klemp

2 Likes

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 12:11pm On Jun 08, 2018
"All problems come from the inner to the outer. The individual must be honest with himself."
--Harold Klemp

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (96) (Reply)

How To Deal With Eating In The Dream And Others Dream Types / Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video / God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.