Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

The Journey Of Soul - Religion (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Journey Of Soul (157528 Views)

Dear Nigerian pastors, please face your work of soul winning and not tithes. / Dynamics Of Soul Winning / Genuine Salvation Of Soul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 7:59am On Oct 29, 2023
All in all, earth is still nothing more than a spiritual school. It was set up and designed by God so that each one of you, each Soul in this world, can learn more about becoming godlike.

This is the whole purpose of why you are here: to become more godlike.

—Harold Klemp

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 7:05am On Oct 30, 2023
Soul is the true being that you are. You are Soul.

—Harold Klemp

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Soul by Templee333(m): 12:08pm On Oct 30, 2023
benodic:

—Harold Klemp
Hi benodic. Please what do you understand about the biblical term "resurrection"? Or is there any other term that eckist use that could mean the same thing?
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 5:38pm On Oct 30, 2023
@ Templee333

Hi benodic. Please what do you understand about the biblical term "resurrection"? Or is there any other term that eckist use that could mean the same thing?

In my own understanding, resurrection is the liberation of soul from the sharkles of the physical body. For Soul to pull free from the influences of the physical body it has to rise above the passions of the mind that bind it to the body. The influx of the Holy Spirit as light and sound into the consciousness of Soul is what achieves this feat for soul. This leads Soul to Spiritual Freedom
In this elevated state, death is completely defeated as it is seen for what it really is. Just a matter of shifting the consciousness from one state to another. Soul loses any fear of death it has as it then realizes that it is eternal and can not die
In ECK we use Self-realization and God-realization
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 8:57am On Oct 31, 2023
People see the Light of God inwardly as a white light, a blue light, a pink light, a green light, sometimes in the form of a lightbulb, sometimes as a fire, sometimes as a lamp, or just as a globe that glows—It can be any form, any color.

—Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 5:48am On Nov 01, 2023
Ideas suddenly come to us on how to make our work easier or make something work out better for someone else.

Where do these ideas come from? From the creative imagination, the godlike part of us. This is God in expression.

—Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 7:15am On Nov 02, 2023
Sometimes you are called upon by the ECK, the Holy Spirit, to go out of your way to help another person toward the enlightenment of God.

—Harold Klemp

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 8:15am On Nov 03, 2023
Self-responsibility is the key to spiritual freedom.

Develop the creative side of yourself so you can figure out your own problems. The creative power works best through those who love what they are doing.

—Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 9:29am On Nov 04, 2023
Think about the gifts in your life that have come from God, from the Holy Spirit, that make this life worth living. Think about the adventures that are coming, and be grateful for the strength to meet tomorrow.

—Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 7:32am On Nov 05, 2023
In contemplation you simply sit and quietly sing HU or some other holy name of God, allowing the Voice of God to come into you, either as love or as Light or Sound.

—Harold Klemp

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 7:39am On Nov 06, 2023
All you need do to recognize and benefit from these gifts of the Holy Spirit is to open your consciousness.

—Harold Klemp

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 9:33am On Nov 08, 2023
You serve God by being open to the Holy Spirit and going about your life. And if someone needs help, you help where you can.

—Harold Klemp

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 7:44am On Nov 09, 2023
One of the most important things we need to learn is how to be gracious and graceful in our everyday life.

—Harold Klemp
The Awakened Heart

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 4:19pm On Nov 10, 2023
When you are with others, realize that they too are lights of God who are also trying to find their way home to a better, happier, more graceful life.

—Harold Klemp

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 5:49am On Nov 11, 2023
Graceful living, being gracious, means that you are filled with the blessings of God. And if you are filled with the blessings of God, you will certainly be someone who lives gracefully and graciously with others.

—Harold Klemp
The Awakened Heart
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 4:33am On Nov 12, 2023
Love is a graceful thing. Love is always sharing, telling people who need to know about God’s love in a way they can understand.

—Harold Klemp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 6:01pm On Nov 13, 2023
They aren’t separate qualities. The quality of being graceful in your dealings with other people or in giving of yourself to life go together. They complement each other.

—Harold Klemp

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 7:06am On Nov 14, 2023
No matter how much insight we gain about God, there will always be something that lies beyond the horizon of our understanding. That is simply the nature of truth.

—Harold Klemp

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 3:39pm On Nov 15, 2023
Truth brings divine love. The reason for war, theft, lies, and other natural traits of humans is that no religion can drive love into anyone’s heart.

When God’s love enters the heart, only then can a change for the better occur.

—Harold Klemp

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 7:34am On Nov 16, 2023
Our body is a temple of God. We must take care of it because it is a house for Soul.

—Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 12:50pm On Nov 17, 2023
Give your best effort each day, and leave the rest to Spirit.

—Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 4:13pm On Nov 18, 2023
Before we love God, we must love all things with the high kind of love, which is called charity. We become the best we can be through the discipline of divine love.

—Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 8:41am On Nov 19, 2023
You can’t make yourself closer to God by hating someone else, whether you believe it’s righteous anger or not. The relationship between Soul—which is you—and God is one of love. And where there’s pure love, there is no room for anger of any kind.

—Harold Klemp

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 7:22am On Nov 20, 2023
Whatever you do, wherever you walk, walk in the name of Divine Spirit. Walk in the name of God.

—Harold KlempWhatever you do, wherever you walk, walk in the name of Divine Spirit. Walk in the name of God.

—Harold Klemp

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 5:36pm On Nov 22, 2023
No matter how great your love for each other, things will always tug at its seams. The song of love is sung through respect and thoughtfulness for each other. They are the best assurance of a gracious and loving bond for years to come.

—Harold Klemp

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 7:13pm On Nov 23, 2023
By giving love, we become magnets of love.

The happiest people are those who give and receive love from their families and friends. Now, we're talking about the "no-strings-attached" kind of love.

—Harold Klemp

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 11:28am On Nov 25, 2023
"The key to bringing divine love to us is to first give selflessly of ourselves in some way, without any thought of reward."
—Harold Klemp

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 8:41am On Nov 26, 2023

—Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by ChronosMed: 6:13am On Nov 27, 2023
You're doing well sir, I've followed this thread for a while and I have some reservations.

I have some questions here:

1. From earlier pages you said The OBE Astral exposes you to danger, what danger is that?

2. What is your perspective of Satan, demons principalities and powers?

3. You referred to Jesus as one of the masters and I see that you have great reverence for him. How do you relate his teaching of he is the only way to the father with your idea of many masters?

PS. I'm a Christian
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 3:45am On Nov 28, 2023
@ ChronosMed

You're doing well sir, I've followed this thread for a while and I have some reservations.

I have some questions here:

1. From earlier pages you said The OBE Astral exposes you to danger, what danger is that?

the danger with OBE Astral is that the physical body is left unguarded when the individual leaves it in his astral body. another entity can take over the body. also if the physical body is moved to another location, the individual can be trapped in the astral plane and may not be able to come back to the physical body.

2. What is your perspective of Satan, demons principalities and powers?

The lower worlds was built as a school for soul. they are worlds of duality, good and evil, right and wrong, negative forces and positive forces etc. the head master of the lower worlds, in Eckankar we know him as Kal, others refer to him as the Devil, Satan, the Evil one, the Tempter, etc. The Devil with his hierarchy of demons and rulers of the lower worlds are actually in charge of the lower universes and they work under the supervision of the Almighty God we know as the Sugmad in ECK.

They provide hardships and temptations to Souls in the process of their education to know which of them is worthy to enter the pure spiritual heavens as purified soul. With each temptation you pass, you grow spiritually. remember the story of Job in the Bible. it is a classical example of what i am explaining. the Devil has to take permission from God before he could tempt Job to see if he is really worthy of the status God has bequeathed him. Also before Jesus could commence his spiritual mission, after the 40 days of fasting, the Devil had to also tempt him to see if he is really ready to commence his mission. there is no conflict between the Devil and God, he is just doing his Job. our own job is to pass the exams set by him and grow spiritually to finally take our place in the hierarchy of Spiritual Masters

3. You referred to Jesus as one of the masters and I see that you have great reverence for him. How do you relate his teaching of he is the only way to the father with your idea of many masters?

i truly have great reverence for Jesus Christ. his teachings ignited my search for God in this present lifetime. i started very early in life to study the bible and meditate on it from chapter to chapter everyday. what was amazing to me was that the understanding i was getting from my meditations on the word was quite different from what i was being taught in the churches coupled with the inner experiences i was having too. the main thing i noted while digesting the new testament was the concept of the Holy Spirit. Jesus told his disciples that he has to go and that the Comforter, which is the Holy Spirit will come and It will lead them to all truth. then the Pentecost came and the Holy Spirit came unto the Disciples as tongues of fire and there was the sound of wind. following the experience, they were enabled and spoke in tongues and ministered to the people.

i then realized that the Holy Spirit was indeed the key to Spiritual growth. then my search for the Holy Spirit started. how does one
contact this Holy Spirit which is to lead one to all truth. this search took me through several denominations and it ended when i found Eckankar.
when i started reading the ECK books, i didn't even know what Eckankar meant. i was just reading an ECK book one day and i saw a flash of light passing through my inner eye and with it came a realization and answers to most of the questions i have been asking. in an instant i realized that ECK simply means the Holy Spirit, the essence of God, the voice of God, the Word via which God created all the universes. in it we live, move and have our being. The Holy Spirit can be experienced as a Light and heard as sound which comes in several forms and that there is only one way to God. and that one way is via the Holy Spirit.

it was via the medium of the Holy Spirit that Souls were brought to this lower world to gain spiritual maturity and it is the Holy Spirit that takes Souls back to God when spiritual maturity is attained.
there are several Spiritual Masters working both in the inner planes and outer planes helping Souls to make this connection to the Holy Spirit. when a Master has attained spiritual realization of his oneness with God, he earns the right to say: i am the way, the truth and life and no one commeth unto the father except through me. Here he is speaking as a clear channel for the Holy spirit and not the physical person you are seeing. Souls that are fortunate to come into his presence gets linked up to the Holy Spirit.

Unfortunately many souls do not understand this and put their attention on the physical master and start worshiping him completely losing sight of what the master was trying to teach them that what he has become, that they too can also achieve it too because we are all sons and daughters of the most high God and no one is bigger or better than the other. we are all souls and are all equally loved by God.
Re: The Journey Of Soul by ChronosMed: 10:44am On Nov 28, 2023
@benodic
You've spoken extensively touching versed range of topics and it's pretty obvious you have indept knowledge of what you're talking about but this is all I can say;

I observe you're a free thinker, and I love free thinkers. But my judgement here is that your understanding of the Holy spirit and the spirit realm is warped by the books you've read all these years, I would that you reexamine your entire idea and concept of the Holy Spirit, God, Jesus And Your medium of engaging the spirit realm.

I can't go about deconstructing your logic because I don't argue spiritual things, I believe any man can have access to light if he can as much as press for it.

Take away from me,
1. The Holy spirit is a person
2. The Holy spirit is the spirit of Jesus not a separate individual
3. There are laws greater than Karma, one of which is called mercy
4. The Word, The Truth, The Light that all Eckists are looking for is Jesus Not the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit points to Jesus And Jesus Points to the Father
5. Harsh: All Eckists are being manipulated by satan(Your Holy Spirit) the masqueraded Kalnirajan, and the doctrines which they hold is called the doctrine of demons. The reason why The followers of this way will hardly see this is because the darkness is covered with shades of “Light".

In Conclusion sir, reexamine your foundation, and by your foundation I mean first the origin of this way, the devil can (and has to all Eckists) masquerade as an angel of light. This is my submission, I apologize for any hurt this might cause you.

PS. I was deceived just like you in the year 2020, In search for light I was deceived just like the myriads of angels Lucifer deceived into eternal demnation. I encountered the light side of the devil, the side he showed eve until she gave in to his lies, I was deceived...

Read this with an open mind
https://www.oocities.org/clearsee2003/12.htm
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 5:27pm On Nov 28, 2023
The highest truth is not written in any book, it’s written in your heart. All the books in the world are useless unless they can help you open your heart.

Open your heart to what? To the love of God.

—Harold Klemp

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (97) (Reply)

How To Deal With Eating In The Dream And Others Dream Types / Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video / God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.