Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

How Can I Reprint My Call-up Letter? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How Can I Reprint My Call-up Letter? (7484 Views)

NYSC Releases Call-up Letter For 2017 Batch A, Stream 2 / NYSC 2017 Call-Up Letter Updates / NYSC Announces Date For Printing Of Call Up Letter For Batch A 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Reprint My Call-up Letter? by kachiz(m): 3:09pm On Jan 25, 2016
Please guys how can I reprint my call-up letter?
I am 2015 Batch A corp member. An application I am making requires an evidence to show my current NYSC status.
I checked the portal www.nysc.org.ng and it is only my green card details that is accessible.

Please who knows another possible way I can do this.
Re: How Can I Reprint My Call-up Letter? by Ahmed4002(m): 10:33am On Jan 26, 2016
Y
kachiz:
Please guys how can I reprint my call-up letter?
I am 2015 Batch A corp member. An application I am making requires an evidence to show my current NYSC status.
I checked the portal www.nysc.org.ng and it is only my green card details that is accessible.

Please who knows another possible way I can do this.

You can't reprint that, only green card except you have a save Copy of call up letter.
If you can remember the cyber cafe in which you print it. Do visit them again and search their download folders, you might be lucky to get it.

Or just go to the state secretarial request for your file to get a copy of the call up letter.

Or the office of the Corp welfare to write an introduction letter to the organization in which you are applying for. Acknowledging you as a corp member serving in soo sooo place and they should provide all the necessary assistance as you are about to pass out in April.

Or login to the Nysc portal. Click on verify cert, then pay 1043 Naira via your atm Card. It's would give info of where you serving, date of pass out, course and class of degree.

Best of luck

1 Like

Re: How Can I Reprint My Call-up Letter? by kachiz(m): 11:27pm On Feb 09, 2016
Ahmed4002:
Y

You can't reprint that, only green card except you have a save Copy of call up letter.
If you can remember the cyber cafe in which you print it. Do visit them again and search their download folders, you might be lucky to get it.

Or just go to the state secretarial request for your file to get a copy of the call up letter.

Or the office of the Corp welfare to write an introduction letter to the organization in which you are applying for. Acknowledging you as a corp member serving in soo sooo place and they should provide all the necessary assistance as you are about to pass out in April.

Or login to the Nysc portal. Click on verify cert, then pay 1043 Naira via your atm Card. It's would give info of where you serving, date of pass out, course and class of degree.

Best of luck

Thanks boss.

(1) (Reply)

10 Things You Should Know About NYSC Camp(my Opinion) / NYSC Redeploys Corps Members From Troubled States / Nysc Presidential Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.