Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,918 members, 7,824,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Just Finished Watching 'American Visa' (Nollywood movie) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Just Finished Watching 'American Visa' (Nollywood movie) (1439 Views)

How Best To Identify A Nollywood Movie / What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / Nollywood Movie Awards Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Finished Watching 'American Visa' (Nollywood movie) by Chigszy(f): 7:09pm On May 24, 2005
Which character did you like the most? Titus or his nephew?

Guys did you all get to watch that movie? It was hilarious. I could not stop laughing at the stupidity of his nephew (name when translated means death, I can not really spell the Igbo name) especially when Titus told him to tell the land lord that he was not around or when he was caught with the condom ...

Anyway I also like Titus. Who did you guys like? And what did you think of the movie?
Re: Just Finished Watching 'American Visa' (Nollywood movie) by hotangel2(f): 6:57am On Jun 22, 2005
what's that?
Re: Just Finished Watching 'American Visa' (Nollywood movie) by angelak(f): 11:32am On Jul 07, 2005
not heard of it??
Re: Just Finished Watching 'American Visa' (Nollywood movie) by omogenaija(f): 10:08pm On Jan 04, 2006
THE MOVIE WAS VERY FUNNY BUT IT HAD NO REAL STORY LINE. BUT LIKE I SAID IT WAS FUNNY...........

(1) (Reply)

How I Met Your Mother Finally Reveals The Mother!!! / Vin Diesel Is Unrecognisable With A Mohawk And Long Beard For The Last Witch Hun / A Nairalander Released His First Comedy Skit Titled "Hostel Mate"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.