Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Is This Real(exprez Job) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is This Real(exprez Job) (1333 Views)

Pls Urgent!!!!! Has Any1 Received This Msg? Is This Real???? / Please Is This Real Or Fake / Is This Real Nigeria Custom Recruitment!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Real(exprez Job) by Jibbie28(f): 7:55pm On Jan 25, 2016
I Got this invite today,pls is this real because I don't want to waste my precious time and transport fare. Thanks

Sequel to your indication of interest in the human resource department
of LIVE SOLUTION You are hereby recommended for an interview session with the
management to test your ability based on the positions available
Venue: NO3,ogunlana lane by assess bank off ogunlana drive surulere lagos
Description: from anywhere you are coming from take a bus to ojuelegba  get a tricycle going to masha drop at assess bank
Date: WEDNESDAY 27TH JANUARY 2016
Re: Is This Real(exprez Job) by Nobody: 9:55am On Jan 26, 2016
Jibbie28:
I Got this invite today,pls is this real because I don't want to waste my precious time and transport fare. Thanks

Sequel to your indication of interest in the human resource department
of LIVE SOLUTION You are hereby recommended for an interview session with the
management to test your ability based on the positions available
Venue: NO3,ogunlana lane by assess bank off ogunlana drive surulere lagos
Description: from anywhere you are coming from take a bus to ojuelegba  get a tricycle going to masha drop at assess bank
Date: WEDNESDAY 27TH JANUARY 2016
Also got the text msg but they said i should check ma mail for further information, since haven't gotten any still, didn't get all these information here.
Do you remember when you applied and what position
Re: Is This Real(exprez Job) by Jibbie28(f): 11:56am On Jan 26, 2016
I can't remember applying
Re: Is This Real(exprez Job) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 26, 2016
Jibbie28:
I can't remember applying
What time did they call the interview? And have you decided to go maybe we might just tag along for a trial
Re: Is This Real(exprez Job) by Jibbie28(f): 10:00pm On Jan 26, 2016
I am not going but u can give it a trial.

Time: 8.15am                              
NOTE: While coming come with your C.V and a copy of this mail for Reference purpose and a passport on white background,you will be taken through series of test which might take some hours

best regards
head human resources
Re: Is This Real(exprez Job) by Nobody: 1:17am On Jan 27, 2016
Then am not going. thanks anyway

(1) (Reply)

Multiple Job Positions At ICRC / Pharmaceutical Sales Representatives Jobs In Various Locations / VACANCY : Female Secretary / Office Assistant Needed In Ijaiye, Lagos State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.