Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Politician Or A Pastor??? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Politician Or A Pastor??? (756 Views)

Mad Man Who Got Healed By A Pastor Secures Employment With Anambra Government / Dehumanizing Experience Of A House Manager(maid)in The Hands Of A Pastor's Wife / (picture)the Owner Of MMM Nigeria Has Been Revealed To Be A Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Politician Or A Pastor??? by danny56: 7:57pm On Jan 25, 2016
Hello everyone!

Just thought to share this with you all.... I will just go straight to d point! All through my life, I've never been successful in wanting to be a bad boy. If I try to engage myself in bad stuff some other bad guys won't want me to join and if succeeded I will eventually become fed up and loose my Peace which makes me give up over and over again.

I am now at a point where I should follow the path for my life. My interest now is in politics...before now I have been dreaming conducting deliverances for people, preaching to people and even raising d dead. I remembered one dream also were I prayed for a decayed baby and she became fresh and came back to life. I dream about things in my immediate environment and they always come to pass with detailed accuracy and when folks around are surprised, I just seat like its an old event. Day before yesterday night I dreamt again leading prayers to a congregation in a church and even lost my voice while leading d prayer, I was crying for the people to understand God in the dream.

Surprisingly when I woke up a friend I met at d NYSC camp sent me a WhatsApp message asking me if I know whether God wants me to 'work' or "preach' the gospel? I was shocked because we've not spoken about anything like this before and we don't even chat often, we chat like once in a month. I have been thinking about all these....I really don't know what to believe at the moment... Does all this point to me becoming a pastor or what?

Pls your advice.....
Re: Politician Or A Pastor??? by ify84(m): 8:05pm On Jan 25, 2016
So, na wen person say make you com become pastor, that you will know God called you... Make u no go pray, before u become fake pastor

1 Like

Re: Politician Or A Pastor??? by danny56: 8:52pm On Jan 25, 2016
ify84:
So, na wen person say make you com become pastor, that you will know God called you... Make u no go pray, before u become fake pastor

I know prayer is involved here man....
Trying to see if someone's got similar experience before!

(1) (Reply)

Who Are You? / Not All Nigerians Are Criminals Abroad (see One Hard Working Nigeria) / THE MONEY IS IN THE LIST (MAKE MONEY ONLINE WITH YOUR EMAIL LIST)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.