Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

THE MONEY IS IN THE LIST (MAKE MONEY ONLINE WITH YOUR EMAIL LIST) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / THE MONEY IS IN THE LIST (MAKE MONEY ONLINE WITH YOUR EMAIL LIST) (754 Views)

Injustice In My Workplace; Should I Return The Money? / Nigeria Customs Sacks 48 Senior Officers (see The List) / Is It Legal For Your Employer To Hack Your Email And Privacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THE MONEY IS IN THE LIST (MAKE MONEY ONLINE WITH YOUR EMAIL LIST) by Peteradeleke: 6:29pm On May 02, 2016
Happy Workers Day to you all

But as you celebrate this workers day, I also want to you to think about your present financial status, I want to you to ask yourself if you are satisfy with where you at, if your take home income is enough for you, i want you to ponder on this questions. Yesterday I was reading a magazine, and i saw a testimony of a guy that got lucky and was not sacked or sent off from his job, in his testimony he mentioned about how is company was downsizing so they had to let off some of their staffs, and with no exception he is name was meant to be among staffs that were going to be let off, but fortunately for him he got lucky, Now my questions is will he get lucky next time, while I will leave you to answer that.

What I offering you is chance to be your own Boss, to be empowered, to be independent, to own an Online Business Empire you can rely on, an Online Business that could fetch you enough, yes I say it again enough and you won't have to worry about not having enough cash in your pocket and also like I used to tell people, you don't have to be a guru or a genius to make money online, not all, all your need is the right guide from someone that knows how to make money online the Right Way, which is the only Way.

Today am not going to preach about Blogging and Info-Product Marketing, because most of us have already tried either one of that, and some are still doing it, while some had already given up a long time ago, because we are impatient, we claim we are not seeing the money, the money is not coming as expected, this... , that ... but then what we fail to understand is that the "MONEY IS IN THE LIST"

Yes, THE MONEY IS THE LIST

I know right now you will be surprise, and this quote will be ringing in your head, THE MONEY IS IN THE LIST......... HOW

Now let me ask you this questions

How do you think Facebook makes all the money
How do you think Google earns its Billions
How do you think Linda Ikeji gets the all the cash
How do you even think Nairaland, makes all the nairas

Do you have an answer to that question while if you don't then let me give you the answer, all those money came from you and I, indirect and direct because we are on their List.

I know you still don't get it right, Now true all this Website I have mentioned makes money from Advert, all the billions, all the nairas it all came from adverts, that is so true, but have you sat down and ask yourself why there gets these adverts, and why some of us pay them to place an advert on their website. The only reason is because there have got a List, a List of people.

And the Bigger your list the Bigger you earn

That why you have
Google and Facebook in the Billionaire Angle because they both have billions of people on their List
Nairaland and Linda Ikeji are also in they own angle, all because of their List

So Now that you have agreed with me that the MONEY IS ON THE LIST

Then Do you know you that you too can also make money from your own List

HOW Am going to show, And the good thing is you don't need a Website or Blog like Facebook, Google, Nairaland etc.

Nah you don't need all of that

All you Need is an Email Address, an Email List and the Right Email Marketing Software yep, that all you need, and I am going to introduce you to Email Marketing which is Bigger than Facebook, Bigger that Google, Bigger than every other Online Business Opportunity you have ever heard of, But What Surprise Me Most about Email Marketing is, it has been around for a every Long Time, But then Most People didn't know about it. Only very few people knew about it potentials.

Do you even know how many Email List we've got
We've got over 4.6 BILLION Email Addresses and 144.8 BILLION Emails sent every day and still counting

Not just that, the Email Marketing Platform is generating over $2.47 Billion (Source Forrester Research), could you just imagine that

Now let say out of the 4.6 Billion email List, you are able to get out just 10,000 emails for yourself (as your email list) which i am going to show you how and you made a sale (could be a product, info-product, a service whatever) of $2 to half of the list which equals 5,000, that like $2 X 5,000 = $10,000

Another good thing about Email Marketing is it doesn't matter what you do, anyone can use Email Marketing for any business, whatever you selling, whatever product, whatever service you render, Email Marketing is exactly what you need to maximize profit

Also on the other hand if you don't have a product or a service no worries you too can still to make money with Email Marketing.

All you Need is an Email Address, an Email List and the Right Email Marketing Software just like I mentioned earlier

So do you want to know:
How to get a portion out of the 4.6 Billion email address
How to get The Perfect Email Marketing Software
How to get the right Product to sell to this email user through their email address (with Affiliate Marketing)
The Basics of Email Marketing
The Fundamentals of Content Marketing
And Lots More

Then you need to attend my next Seminar, Now Unlike my recent Seminar this one is different because I am only given this out to interested person, so if you really interested only if you are interested then send me an email @ peteradeleke55@yahoo.com

And am going to send you the Date, Venue & Time
Re: THE MONEY IS IN THE LIST (MAKE MONEY ONLINE WITH YOUR EMAIL LIST) by Peteradeleke: 11:13am On May 05, 2016
Interested Person should send me a mail @ peteradeleke55@yahoo.com
Re: THE MONEY IS IN THE LIST (MAKE MONEY ONLINE WITH YOUR EMAIL LIST) by Peteradeleke: 11:14am On May 10, 2016
interested person should send me an email @ peteradeleke55@yahoo.com or call my number 08085779921
Re: THE MONEY IS IN THE LIST (MAKE MONEY ONLINE WITH YOUR EMAIL LIST) by Peteradeleke: 12:26pm On May 10, 2016
Remember you don't need to have a website, you don't need a product, all you need is an email list and email marketing software, send email @ peteradeleke55@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

The Stress Of Having A Crush On Your Co-worker / Seven Leadership Principles To Learn From An Eagle / Learn Culinary Skill in Ilorin, 08029437911

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.