Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,239 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

I Need A Flat Mate Or Somebody Who Has A Flat To Share Here In Lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need A Flat Mate Or Somebody Who Has A Flat To Share Here In Lagos (2910 Views)

Somebody's Living Room Flooded In Lekki After The Rain (Photo) / I Need a flat mate or Bq/Roomself Contain / Flat Mate Needed In Two Bedroom Apartment - Sango-Tedo - N220k (See Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Flat Mate Or Somebody Who Has A Flat To Share Here In Lagos by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 25, 2016
I need male or female flat mate(s) who can share a two or three bedroom flat with me. The areas I like are: Ajah, Lakwe, amuwo odofin, I can't afford lekki now but other areas around that side or on the island. temmyadetola@yahoo.com is my email should anyone has a house already and looking for who to share with or just searching for. I am female and looking for both male and female flat mates. Thanks
Re: I Need A Flat Mate Or Somebody Who Has A Flat To Share Here In Lagos by propzncribz: 11:19pm On Jan 25, 2016
Investigations show you have a Facebook profile with no pictures, posts or friends. Why?

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Flat Mate Or Somebody Who Has A Flat To Share Here In Lagos by Juxtified(m): 12:18am On Jan 26, 2016
propzncribz:
Investigations show you have a Facebook profile with no pictures, posts or friends. Why?

Nice one!

1 Like

Re: I Need A Flat Mate Or Somebody Who Has A Flat To Share Here In Lagos by Nobody: 2:57am On Jan 26, 2016
Vulture everywhere.
Re: I Need A Flat Mate Or Somebody Who Has A Flat To Share Here In Lagos by Nobody: 2:59am On Jan 26, 2016
propzncribz:

I wish every Nigerian has this kind of common sense.Nice one bro.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Flat Mate Or Somebody Who Has A Flat To Share Here In Lagos by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 26, 2016
For your information I didn't use that email for my facebook. But why did you go check my email? I guess you wanted to see if my look will attract you right? I cant disclose my genuine email address, anyone that is interested should send me a mail on the email I provided and from there he or she can get more info from me. Thanks
Re: I Need A Flat Mate Or Somebody Who Has A Flat To Share Here In Lagos by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 26, 2016
propzncribz:

Serious minded person should use the email to contact me and see me one on one for further discussion and not my facebook details.
Re: I Need A Flat Mate Or Somebody Who Has A Flat To Share Here In Lagos by propzncribz: 9:50am On Jan 28, 2016
Tolany25:
For your information I didn't use that email for my facebook. But why did you go check my email? I guess you wanted to see if my look will attract you right? I cant disclose my genuine email address, anyone that is interested should send me a mail on the email I provided and from there he or she can get more info from me. Thanks

Yes I checked your email on Facebook to see if you look responsible and if you are real. The safety of my clients is my responsibility and if I will be giving you a place to share with them, I have to be sure they are safe. Same way I investigated them.

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Flat Mate Or Somebody Who Has A Flat To Share Here In Lagos by foxxymobile1(m): 12:20pm On May 14, 2017
Book Now!! Shared:- 1 Bedroom self contain at Iwaya yaba. A roommate needed. Must be Working,a traveler, entrepreneur, NYSC Corps member or student. Due provide your ID. one bedroom Starting from ₦3,000 per day, ₦15,500k per week, ₦50,000K Per months .Prices are negotiable!! Cash not refundeable!! Strictly Limited to 12 Months -visit www.fmisconnect.com to learn more about us. Interested in this property? Call Admin Francis 08086510264 before coming!! Email your I.d to francis@fmisconnect.com

Property Description

A male staff working under the management of Foxxymobile ltd is looking for a roommate to share his one bedroom self contain at Ajoke Street iwaya , yaba Lagos Nigeria. He is not always around due to the nature of his job. He visits the building 1 or 2 times a week. Interested applicant must be working, a traveller, NYSC Corps Member or Student. Must be an igbo origin. Limited to 1 yrs of stay. No Agent fee. Inclusive to agreement and other fees.

By popular demand, Foxxymobile Apartments is now opening their doors for working class, Businessmen and women a traveler, entrepreneur, NYSC Corps Member and students. (Please read on)
If you're a Working class , a traveller, Corp Member or student that can't seem to find accommodation on campus or close to place of work , we just might have the right place for you.
Rooms will be a 1 bedroom self-contained apartment unit with an adjoining shower and washroom.
Foxxymobile Apartments is in the heart of Iwaya , Yaba (Sabo), close proximity to Yabatech and UNILAG.
Only Working class, NYSC Corps Member and students with valid student IDs qualify to apply .
N50,000 per month/room/student (plus caution fees)

Interested in this property? Call Admin Francis 08086510264 before coming Email your I.d to francis@fmisconnect.com
Re: I Need A Flat Mate Or Somebody Who Has A Flat To Share Here In Lagos by GeneralJB(m): 8:00am On Jul 15, 2017
I have a 3 bed room flat to share at New garage, Gbagada area, any interested person should contact me on 08141639782
Re: I Need A Flat Mate Or Somebody Who Has A Flat To Share Here In Lagos by paymentvoucher: 7:25pm On Nov 09, 2017
GeneralJB:
I have a 3 bed room flat to share at New garage, Gbagada area, any interested person should contact me on 08141639782
Is this still available please?
Re: I Need A Flat Mate Or Somebody Who Has A Flat To Share Here In Lagos by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 31, 2017
I have a 5 bedrooms duplex, all ensuite. I live in it with a friend and wanna lease out the other 3 masters bedrooms with inbuilt wardrobe

It has 2 big sitting rooms, a big kitchen, spacious compound, is using prepaid meter, located in a very secure and neat place.

The applicants must be very neat and working. No dirty person is needed.

Only singles, married people are not wanted please. It is located inside Warri.

Contact me if you're interested, 08039283378
Re: I Need A Flat Mate Or Somebody Who Has A Flat To Share Here In Lagos by phemmy51: 4:37am On Feb 28, 2020
I need a shared apartment either to be be paying monthly or yearly or a room in a flat at a reasonable rate around oshodi isolo and its environment asap 08081270569
Re: I Need A Flat Mate Or Somebody Who Has A Flat To Share Here In Lagos by Eminentgueen(f): 10:00pm On Jun 03, 2020
I need a female roommate to share a room single room or self con with at Palmgrove, Somolu, Onipanu and Obanikoro area. Kindly contact me if you are interested. Flat mates are welcomed too provided that the rent is within my budget. I'm looking at a maximum contribution of 150,000 for each person. A Christian will be most preferred. If you already have a place and looking for someone to share with that is even better. You can have your own properties like in a hostel. I am perfectly cool with that. WhatsApp 08039621413
Re: I Need A Flat Mate Or Somebody Who Has A Flat To Share Here In Lagos by Ernerstdavid55(m): 10:10pm On Jun 03, 2020
There is one in lakwe let me know if u care for details
Re: I Need A Flat Mate Or Somebody Who Has A Flat To Share Here In Lagos by VivaciousEva: 10:00am On Jul 29, 2020
I

(1) (Reply)

Quick Sales For 4acres Of Dry Land From The Owners 3.5m Per Acre / Kaduna New Millennium City; Real Estate Investment Hub / Lekki Villa Estate.smart Deal For Smart Investors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.