Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) (56954 Views)

Shola Ogudu And Binta Diamond Diallo Are Now Friends! / Binta Diamond Diallo & Wizkid's 2nd Son In Lovely New Photos / The Face Of Wizkid's Son By Binta Diallo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) by justmenoni: 8:32am On Jan 26, 2016
Our celebs always getting their aunties belle and some are always getting pregnant for their uncles
Re: Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) by Dirkcoyt: 8:34am On Jan 26, 2016
safarigirl:
my friend stop ranting up and down.

Your conclusion is 'there is a difference'.....the difference is what makes one 'legitimate' and the other 'illegitimate', what could qualify one to be part of a will or out of it

Law was created for deviants like you and dimwits like Wizkid and this albino cheerful giver to be put in check....

Wizkid is not getting married to this one, we all know. she's just another plaything, the relationship has no foundation sef so stop comparing it to people who have paid dowries on another's head.

Rather than try and justify irresponsibility, worry about the poor kid that will have to face ridicule because his mama never got married to his daddy

All you wrote up is a bunch of gobbledygook!

I'm not here for that, I'm here to make you know no sex is legal! Its the same process! You legalized it cause you created a law!

" Rather than try and justify irresponsibility, worry about the poor kid that will have to face ridicule because his mama never got married to his daddy"

The above you posted is the reason I said no child is a bastard! If you stop seeing any child as no bastard then the child won't face ridicule. Hold your emotions young lady, it will be saving you from health issues.

4 Likes

Re: Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) by TaiKuun(m): 8:35am On Jan 26, 2016
Dirkcoyt:

No child is a bastard! They were given birth to the way every other child was given birth to!

Only we humans with warped ideology tells ourselves when a man and wife comes to get to swear an oath and give birth is a legal child!

What makes a child legal? Your warp minds says when a man and woman are bonded in oath with a ring to produce a child its an holy sex but when they have sex together with no laws or oath its an unholy sex!

One or two ways every family have a child out of wedlock! Every child was given birth to same procedure "sex"

I don't think there is a holy or legal sex! Sex is sex!

Hypocrites! Premarital sex is sin, but married sex is not! Is there a different method they arrived at end result (child) at end of the day? No!

The only difference in any form of child "wedlock or not " is the style the parent used during sex!
so you are wiser than your forefathers.

1 Like

Re: Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) by stevesheddy(m): 8:37am On Jan 26, 2016
That someone had a child outside wedlock doesn't make you better than him or her.. We are all sinners. They are different because they got hooked or maybe caught up.. Many singles here even the hypocrites have had sex in one way or the other even more than the people they criticize. I hate hypocrites with passion.
Re: Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) by omotaio: 8:47am On Jan 26, 2016
eh ehn I know say no be the face attract the guy. #thechamber
Re: Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) by GeneralShepherd(m): 8:49am On Jan 26, 2016
safarigirl:

Your conclusion is 'there is a difference'.....the difference is what makes one 'legitimate' and the other 'illegitimate', what could qualify one to be part of a will or out of it

Law was created for deviants like you and dimwits like Wizkid and this albino cheerful giver to be put in check....

Wizkid is not getting married to this one, we all know. she's just another plaything, the relationship has no foundation sef so stop comparing it to people who have paid dowries on another's head.

Rather than try and justify irresponsibility, worry about the poor kid that will have to face ridicule because his mama never got married to his daddy

Who cares really? does it stop the child from having a wonderful life?

A child is a child there's nothing like an illegitimate child

1 Like

Re: Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 8:54am On Jan 26, 2016
knightsTempler:
Na which level the Wizkid baby mama dey sef? So she knows almost all the guys in the music industry.

Anyway it's non of my business.
she is supplying them their needs
Re: Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) by Socketbet: 8:55am On Jan 26, 2016
Okay I knw wetin cos am........
See her back side undecided undecided
Re: Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) by chiomzy25(f): 8:57am On Jan 26, 2016
What is it with all this old hags getting pregnant for their younger brothers age mates? Is it all about the Fame or money? If they must be single mums why not to a more matured guy, hmmmmmm and for this little boys going about sleeping with their elder sister, learn from davido and sophia case ohhhhh. It favoured 2face doesn't mean it will favour every one. Wish if baby no 2?
Re: Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) by Mabel12(f): 8:57am On Jan 26, 2016
Dirkcoyt:

No child is a bastard! They were given birth to the way every other child was given birth to!

Only we humans with warped ideology tells ourselves when a man and wife comes to get to swear an oath and give birth is a legal child!

What makes a child legal? Your warp minds says when a man and woman are bonded in oath with a ring to produce a child its an holy sex but when they have sex together with no laws or oath its an unholy sex!

One or two ways every family have a child out of wedlock! Every child was given birth to same procedure "sex"

Hypocrites! Premarital sex is sin, but married sex is not! Is there a different method they arrived at end result (child) at end of the day? No!

The only difference in any form of child "wedlock or not " is the style the parent used during sex!

My point is nt d circumstancis around d birth of the child bt around d name given to d Second child
Re: Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) by Gamusgamus: 8:59am On Jan 26, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
Who wasn't shocked to learn Wizkid has a new baby today? The star singer and his Guinea-born second babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo welcomed their baby boy, Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun Jnr – which is Wizkid’s exact first, middle and last names, a week ago, January 16th, 2016 in the United States.

Well, check out this photo of Binta and superstar Davido I just laid my hands on. Photo was taken a month after Binta conceived and got pregnant for Wizzy in 2015. There's also one of her with Limpopo master Kcee from 9 months ago. See the pics below.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/01/photos-davido-wizkids-2nd-babymama-binta-diamond-diallo.html
So we have come to a time where sin is been celebrated with reckless abandon, Hmmmm ,,, God have mercy

1 Like

Re: Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) by Oghumu1(m): 9:03am On Jan 26, 2016
They'll never know the result of their mistakes now, wait for the nearest future and see what happens. The funny aspect of it all, people celebrate this young men and they'll be the first to cast a stone on a street gal that gives birth through that same process. #WhatACountry
Re: Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) by Chestar5(f): 9:06am On Jan 26, 2016
GeneralShepherd:

Who cares really? does it stop the child from having a wonderful life?
A child is a child there's nothing like an illegitimate child
hmmnnnn undecided..
Re: Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) by UIA04(f): 9:19am On Jan 26, 2016
safarigirl:

Gbam
Re: Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 26, 2016
69 Missed calls
today i see u with wizzy tomoro na davido next na kceee limpopo master..chai are u a music promoter?
Re: Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) by Dirkcoyt: 9:22am On Jan 26, 2016
Mabel12:

My point is nt d circumstancis around d birth of the child bt around d name given to d Second child

The world will be better if we don't call them names, between I've got nothing personal against you.
Re: Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) by Mabel12(f): 9:28am On Jan 26, 2016
Dirkcoyt:

The world will be better if we don't call them names, between I've got nothing personal against you.

Sure tin notin personal I understand u vry well bt there is still a ? About d name bt its deir life anyway celebrity dramas lol
Re: Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) by Booty4me: 9:32am On Jan 26, 2016
chiomzy25:
What is it with all this old hags getting pregnant for their younger brothers age mates? Is it all about the Fame or money? If they must be single mums why not to a more matured guy, hmmmmmm and for this little boys going about sleeping with their elder sister, learn from davido and sophia case ohhhhh. It favoured 2face doesn't mean it will favour every one. Wish if baby no 2?

ihear . like if you have the opportunity, you won't also part your legs for them
Re: Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) by Dirkcoyt: 9:32am On Jan 26, 2016
Mabel12:

Sure tin notin personal I understand u vry well bt there is still a ? About d name bt its deir life anyway celebrity dramas lol

I was even talking in generality of such cases, is there a question? I think not. Maybe we should starting changing views, WhatYaSay?
Re: Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 9:36am On Jan 26, 2016
ElFenomeno1:

Shut the f uck up you hyperventilating slag.
He is spot on so you need to actually stop the ranting you are accusing someone else of.
Like Cold said, your argument is invalid and baseless so it should be disregarded like gabbage from a crisp factory!!!
bros if I settle on your matter, you go go find your runaway father.

There is a reason why proper men like Mark Zuckerberg and Naeto C choose to legally marry before kids. It's only brainless illiterates like Wizkid and thugs like Lil Wayne that deposit sp3rm in every hole dey enter.

Real men don't have baby mamas, forget religion or morality

7 Likes

Re: Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) by Mabel12(f): 9:38am On Jan 26, 2016
Dirkcoyt:

I was even talking in generality of such cases, is there a question? I think not. Maybe we should starting changing views, WhatYaSay?

Views ke kk wud u giv ur name to ur second boy child as ur named jnr?am askin cus me neva hear am bfor
Re: Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 9:40am On Jan 26, 2016
cold:

He is absolutely right. There's no such thing as an illegitimate child. Only religious folks make that distinction,the Nigerian constitution does not and the constitution takes precedence over and above any religious law/belief. And as per what determines who gets what in a will is purely based on the discretion of who is writing the will. Not who is legit or not. I've seen parents cut off their children from their will and passed on their inheritance to their maids/servants. So what gives? Your argument is invalid.
I honestly don't know how the rest of you operate, bit where I'm from, an illegitimate child is a nobody.

Some people have cultures that promote baby mama life and broken homes, probably why some of you think it's ok.

Such rubbish has never been ok, if you impregnate a woman, you marry her.
Re: Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) by jaydee87(m): 9:46am On Jan 26, 2016
tomorrow whizkid will say he wants paternity test or the girl use charm for am. girls are prone to sex wen u a star... airforce1 and andyblase where Una baby mamas dey..
Re: Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) by Tinyemeka(m): 9:48am On Jan 26, 2016
In the happy words of Prof Santa Claus, 'Ho Ho Ho Ho'. smiley
Na laugh I dey laugh.
Re: Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) by Dirkcoyt: 9:53am On Jan 26, 2016
Mabel12:

Views ke kk wud u giv ur name to ur second boy child as ur named jnr?am askin cus me neva hear am bfor

Who you give junior doesn't matter what matters is the jnr is my son.
Re: Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) by Mabel12(f): 9:59am On Jan 26, 2016
Dirkcoyt:

Who you give junior doesn't matter what matters is the jnr is my son.

Lol funny b sincere pls we all in a civilized world we sure know wat shud b n wat nt Shud,i mean who does dat na wa oo Infact if u say so bt am definatly nt so belivin dat its ur world sha I rest my case.
Re: Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) by Dirkcoyt: 10:01am On Jan 26, 2016
Mabel12:

Lol funny b sincere pls we all in a civilized world we sure know wat shud b n wat nt Shud,i mean who does dat na wa oo Infact if u say so bt am definatly nt so belivin dat its ur world sha I rest my case.

Hehehhe, nothing is right, we just found ourselves doing them. Only nature can explain what right grin
Re: Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 26, 2016
Dirkcoyt:

It is not the children's fault but they suffer the consequences more. Society frowns at it because of the unhealthy consequence of this type of relationship on the child. Davido's issue as an example.
Re: Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) by Mabel12(f): 10:13am On Jan 26, 2016
Dirkcoyt:

Hehehhe, nothing is right, we just found ourselves doing them. Only nature can explain what right grin

Comon wit. Sence of Decency n morals we ought knw wat is right n wrong to a great extent see truth mak u talk grin
Dirkcoyt:

Comon wit. Sence of Decency n morals we ought knw wat is right n wrong to a great extent see truth mak u talk
Re: Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) by olumalcolm(m): 10:21am On Jan 26, 2016
Dat child is a cross breed. undecided
Re: Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) by streamsofjoy(f): 10:42am On Jan 26, 2016
U
Dirkcoyt:

I doubt the existence of a brain in year head. Sorry to say but its obvious
Re: Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) by Wizkoko(m): 10:43am On Jan 26, 2016
knightsTempler:
Na which level the Wizkid baby mama dey sef? So she knows almost all the guys in the music industry.

Anyway it's non of my business.

My Guy, the babe dey chop everywhere.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘Fans Mi’: Davido In NDLEA trouble / Adeshina Adesanya Is Dead! (Pastor Ajidara) / Paul Okoye Posts Pictures Of He And His Kids Without His Wife, Anita

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.