Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

How To Serve In Ur Preferred State Without Runz - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How To Serve In Ur Preferred State Without Runz (9758 Views)

Taraba State: The Worst Place To Serve (NYSC) / Does Registering Very Early Increase Ur Chances To Get Ur Preferred Location / How To Get Your Preferred State Of Choice In Nysc. 100 % Legit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Serve In Ur Preferred State Without Runz by Donpizzle(m): 6:13am On Jan 26, 2016
Gone are the days of using money to work ur service to your desired state or at least not now that buhari is in charge.but the goodnews is; you can stil serve where you want just by applyin a little logical reasoning when filling your registration form. For instance for those who want to serve in Akwa ibom, you can do these and u wil b happy u did.......
if u schooled in the east and live in the west then use dis trick........ For instance, u schooled in futo( imo state)and base in lagos state....all u have to do is choose these three states as ur preferred choice of states...
Lagos
Akwa ibom
IMO..
NYSC wil nvr post u to the state u schooled or whr u live.Make sure u register early...if possible the very day they start registering... It worked for me nd can also work for u.......don't forget to thank me later.

3 Likes

Re: How To Serve In Ur Preferred State Without Runz by ifeanyija(m): 8:54am On Jan 26, 2016
Bros, u can't choose the state u schooled or state of origin, the states will not be available for selection. Thank me later

8 Likes

Re: How To Serve In Ur Preferred State Without Runz by Panelbeater(m): 9:08am On Jan 26, 2016
make sense
Re: How To Serve In Ur Preferred State Without Runz by kaysy(m): 9:27am On Jan 26, 2016
ifeanyija:
Bros, u can't choose the state u schooled or state of origin, the states will not be available for selection. Thank me later
I was about to blast the guy for saying rubbish, thank God u've done that already

NOTE: Your state of study & your state of origin will never be available for you to choose from, just 1 state from any 3 geopolitical zones.

1 Like

Re: How To Serve In Ur Preferred State Without Runz by Donpizzle(m): 3:26pm On Jan 26, 2016
ifeanyija:

All states are available for selection on the first day of registration koz I chose Lagos nd IMO....though am nt an origin of Lagos Buh I schooled in imo.
Re: How To Serve In Ur Preferred State Without Runz by ifeanyija(m): 4:05pm On Jan 26, 2016
Donpizzle:

All states are available for selection on the first day of registration koz I chose Lagos nd IMO....though am nt an origin of Lagos Buh I schooled in imo.
I registered the 1st day very early, state of origin and state of school was not available for everybody
Re: How To Serve In Ur Preferred State Without Runz by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 26, 2016
Anybody that can help me to lag pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: How To Serve In Ur Preferred State Without Runz by Richiy(f): 7:15pm On Jan 26, 2016
ifeanyija:
I registered the 1st day very early, state of origin and state of school was not available for everybody

What will be the implication of putting two states from same zone? Know any case?
Re: How To Serve In Ur Preferred State Without Runz by ifeanyija(m): 7:57pm On Jan 26, 2016
Richiy:

What will be the implication of putting two states from same zone? Know any case?
their system won't allow u
Re: How To Serve In Ur Preferred State Without Runz by joebases(m): 9:13pm On Jan 26, 2016
Please peeps in the house. Can I survive in Lagos as a corper without knowing anybody there. I need this to make my choices.

2 Likes

Re: How To Serve In Ur Preferred State Without Runz by Donpizzle(m): 11:21pm On Jan 26, 2016
Cost of living in lag is high.
Re: How To Serve In Ur Preferred State Without Runz by Jombojombo(m): 11:45pm On Jan 26, 2016
HateU2:
Anybody that can help me to lag pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Ping me 5BFC6EF5
Re: How To Serve In Ur Preferred State Without Runz by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 27, 2016
joebases:
Please peeps in the house. Can I survive in Lagos as a corper without knowing anybody there. I need this to make my choices.
Do u have anybody that wants to help you to runz it to lag?
Re: How To Serve In Ur Preferred State Without Runz by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 27, 2016
Jombojombo:

Ping me 5BFC6EF5
I have done that but you have not accepted my request
Re: How To Serve In Ur Preferred State Without Runz by Hardixy18: 12:19pm On Jan 27, 2016
Is it true dat if u don't pay 4 ur call up letter, u won't be given ur preferred state?
Re: How To Serve In Ur Preferred State Without Runz by ferdyferd: 2:29pm On Jan 27, 2016
Donpizzle:
Cost of living in lag is high.
Cost of living in lag is not high, it's actually cheaper than most states. It's only cost of transportation and house rent that's is super super high.
Oh on a second thought I guess you are right. Cost of living in Lagos is actually high grin

3 Likes

Re: How To Serve In Ur Preferred State Without Runz by graychuks(m): 12:20am On Jan 29, 2016
I could help you.. My rent will be due this March and I don't intend renewing.. Cos of service batch A, so inquest Ur interested in the apartment it #120k. Self Con.
Jombojombo:

Ping me 5BFC6EF5

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Osun State Paid Corp Members Their State Allawee!! / Mark Seeks Extension Of Youth Service To Two Years / Rioters Lock In 50 NYSC Members, Set Building On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.