Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,804 members, 7,844,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Mercy Johnson Shows Off Post-pregnancy Body In New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Shows Off Post-pregnancy Body In New Photos (43933 Views)

Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Figure In New Photo / Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Low Haircut, Says Her Hubby Loves The New Look / Mercy Johnson Shows Her Baby Girl For The First Time Since Giving Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Post-pregnancy Body In New Photos by Nicepoker(m): 12:23pm On Jan 26, 2016
Curves? Is it formula 1 racing track. ?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Post-pregnancy Body In New Photos by tellwisdom: 12:23pm On Jan 26, 2016
What can i make of this?? sad

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Post-pregnancy Body In New Photos by justmenoni: 12:24pm On Jan 26, 2016
Even a blind man will know she used a waist trainer in those pics...let her show us her tummy and we can see the said imaginary curves...aint no big deal in having tummies after kids and using waist trainers to look good but the problem is denying and giving the public especially some gullible ones that mj is a genious cos she has got curves and flat tummies even after 3 kids mtschew

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Post-pregnancy Body In New Photos by nellaluv(f): 12:24pm On Jan 26, 2016
Sexy mama
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Post-pregnancy Body In New Photos by dytbabe: 12:25pm On Jan 26, 2016
Work it out mama
It's easy sha, you had flat tummy before babies started coming

I have had this flabby tummy even before baby and it's still same
Never worked out, lazy me
And I chanting I want to be hawt
Hawt my foot
angry sad
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Post-pregnancy Body In New Photos by omaigalalive(m): 12:27pm On Jan 26, 2016
Cute
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Post-pregnancy Body In New Photos by lielbree: 12:30pm On Jan 26, 2016
I'd like to know her diet plan.
God help me to loose weight after my pregnancy please
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Post-pregnancy Body In New Photos by lielbree: 12:38pm On Jan 26, 2016
dytbabe:
Work it out mama
It's easy sha, you had flat tummy before babies started coming

I have had this flabby tummy even before baby and it's still same
Never worked out, lazy me
And I chanting I want to be hawt
Hawt my foot
angry sad
I've had 5 kids and pregnant with my 6th. I'm 27 I still dream of being hot. Please don't give up..
They say a woman has 5minutes to be pretty. I feel like mine was only 2 cos I got married and had kids so early. sad
While I don't regret it, I would just love to look young n hot not like .mama iyabo the way I do now
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Post-pregnancy Body In New Photos by dytbabe: 12:41pm On Jan 26, 2016
lielbree:

I've had 5 kids and pregnant with my 6th. I'm 27 I still dream of being hot. Please don't give up..
They say a woman has 5minutes to be pretty. I feel like mine was only 2 cos I got married and had kids so early. sad
While I don't regret it, I would just love to look young n hot not like .mama iyabo the way I do now

Pic of you mama
5kids at 27 and 6th one?
You hubby must be second to none to Dasuki
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Post-pregnancy Body In New Photos by oodua1stson: 12:44pm On Jan 26, 2016
Good body but heavy make up
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Post-pregnancy Body In New Photos by Jdesilentkiller(m): 12:45pm On Jan 26, 2016
Pics of her in a Bikini then I'll be interested........

Actress that over-act in movies......love her but she exaggerates her roles.....

Oya...Mercy fanatics descend on me!!!!
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Post-pregnancy Body In New Photos by lielbree: 12:45pm On Jan 26, 2016
dytbabe:

Pic of you mama
5kids at 27 and 6th one?
You hubby must be second to none to Dasuki

LOL I usually get such response
Then when I say I'm also a lawyer some folks think I'm crazy
I can't post pics but I'm 6ft and size 18/20uk
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Post-pregnancy Body In New Photos by dytbabe: 12:48pm On Jan 26, 2016
lielbree:

LOL I usually get such response
Then when I say I'm also a lawyer some folks think I'm crazy

Wow
My mouth is opened
Great woman
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Post-pregnancy Body In New Photos by lielbree: 12:51pm On Jan 26, 2016
dytbabe:

Wow
My mouth is opened
Great woman
Amen to greatness but I want to be a perfect size 14 by December
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Post-pregnancy Body In New Photos by ogaprime(m): 12:52pm On Jan 26, 2016
iykedare:
I'm not surprised. This is a woman that works out.

Most Nigerian girls need to work out. Stop covering these excess fat tummies, laps with fine apparels . There is nothing sexy in being fat. Look sexy with your clothes off and not just with your clothes on.

Instead of them to heed to this kind of advice, they get annoyed. If you look good,its good for your confidence.

Most of them are gluttonies, what they know to do best is "have fun". They go out every saturday with different guys to joints and beer parlour eating and drinking pepper soup, nkowbi and big bottles of beer drinks...to go gym, na (not world) word war III like say person dey frustrate them. See dem fatty stomach overlapping like left full backs...

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Post-pregnancy Body In New Photos by dytbabe: 12:55pm On Jan 26, 2016
lielbree:

Amen to greatness but I want to be a perfect size 14 by December

Ehn put to bed first na
After 6months you start working out and watching your diet

That's if you not lazy like me oooo
You will get there

Safe delivery
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Post-pregnancy Body In New Photos by BollingtonBabe(f): 12:55pm On Jan 26, 2016
Hmmmm! she looks fab after 3kids
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Post-pregnancy Body In New Photos by lielbree: 12:58pm On Jan 26, 2016
dytbabe:

Ehn put to bed first na
After 6months you start working out and watching your diet

That's if you not lazy like me oooo
You will get there

Safe delivery
I workout o.
Usually 3weeks after delivery. If not for my husband I'd still be going to the gym with pregnancy cos I love to work out but I can't diet. I'm a total foodie. That's my problem cry
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Post-pregnancy Body In New Photos by Toks2008(m): 1:00pm On Jan 26, 2016
jtjohn:
After 2 kids she still got her shape back kudos............The husband will be like make I quick close from work make I go dey with my wife because she got everything that will make me relax as a man...

LOBATAN
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Post-pregnancy Body In New Photos by dytbabe: 1:00pm On Jan 26, 2016
lielbree:

I workout o.
Usually 3weeks after delivery. If not for my husband I'd still be going to the gym with pregnancy cos I love to work out but I can't diet. I'm a total foodie. That's my problem cry

Hahahaha
Now that's funny
Pls eat all you can o
But not your kids

BTW how are you coping?
5kids already at 27?

I wanna know you more
grin grin grin
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Post-pregnancy Body In New Photos by DeMekus: 1:02pm On Jan 26, 2016
It's adultery to lust after a married woman. Leave her curves alone!
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Post-pregnancy Body In New Photos by flokii: 1:06pm On Jan 26, 2016
publicenemy:
She is Fat not sexy.... Na so person take dey sexy?

Anyone one with big a$$,big br€ast you'll tag sexy.

ur choice fit dey diff. from mine..

shey na tinrin gbeku like Agbani be ur own sexy?
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Post-pregnancy Body In New Photos by onyeomanono24(f): 1:08pm On Jan 26, 2016
I love you MJ, its not easy to maintain this figure even after 3
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Post-pregnancy Body In New Photos by blessedqueen(f): 1:11pm On Jan 26, 2016
[quote author=MonitorinSpirit post=42338039]Op, if u know wetin girls take dey tie their belle before dem wear clothes u for no open this thread.[/quote

U don get am finish....I saw one on Facebook last week I was marvelled, girls dey try
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Post-pregnancy Body In New Photos by MoonChildng: 1:17pm On Jan 26, 2016
Babe makes child bearing seem so easy
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Post-pregnancy Body In New Photos by Oyase(m): 1:17pm On Jan 26, 2016
Still pretty
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Post-pregnancy Body In New Photos by DonBobes(m): 1:37pm On Jan 26, 2016
Vaseline boys, oya work don come o!
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Post-pregnancy Body In New Photos by femo86(m): 1:40pm On Jan 26, 2016
Blackberry CURVE 9 shocked shocked shocked
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Post-pregnancy Body In New Photos by alaskido(m): 1:42pm On Jan 26, 2016
Na person wife una dey take eye naked so and they pass sexy comments on abi. Make the husband catch una. Kwantinue. God is watching you all on 3 D.
Re: Mercy Johnson Shows Off Post-pregnancy Body In New Photos by banmee(m): 2:13pm On Jan 26, 2016
yusaze2007:
Top Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson who recently welcomed a new child with her husband recently took to her instagram page to share some lovely post-pregnancy photos of herself.
Check out more photo of the mother of three below;

https://www.instagram.com/mercyjohnsonokojie/

Nigerians are easily dazzled with what is normal. Exposure matters.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’m Working On My Temper – Seyi Shay (Photos) / Obituary Of Actress Ada Ameh (Photo) / Adedoyin Adekola, Odunlade Adekola Son's Birthday Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.