Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,714 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Who Can Teach Me How To Put My Signature In The Forum Platform - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Can Teach Me How To Put My Signature In The Forum Platform (3766 Views)

Top 10 Highly-desired Skills You Can Teach Yourself / Please Where Can I Get Someone To Notarize My Signature In Nigeria? / Who Can Teach Me How To Type Bold Letters In Posting In The Forum Platform? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Can Teach Me How To Put My Signature In The Forum Platform by realsoltn: 6:25pm On Jun 26, 2009
Hello fellow forumites,
Can any one teach me how to insert my signature in the platform
so that that my website appears below every post i made?
thanks
Re: Who Can Teach Me How To Put My Signature In The Forum Platform by SeanT21(f): 2:58am On Jun 27, 2009
Click On Profile
Under Modify Profile click on Profile Forum Information
Scroll down and U will see the Signature Box.
Copy and Paste your Link and click Change Profile on the right

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day: The Fastest Way To Get Ebola / I Hate All Animals! / Female University, Polytechnic Students Run The Most Organised Prostitution Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.