Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,637 members, 7,840,555 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Problem With Change Of Institution Form (jamb N Lautech) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Problem With Change Of Institution Form (jamb N Lautech) (1196 Views)

Is 2016/2017 DE Form(JAMB) Out? / JAMB 2013 + CHANGE OF INSTITUTION FORM SOLD HERE / Uniosun Is Out With A New Admission Form. (jamb Not Required) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Problem With Change Of Institution Form (jamb N Lautech) by drered(m): 6:54pm On Jun 26, 2009
Yo pipos did any of you apply for a change of institution form and is having problems with registering for their p-ume?

Cuz i changed ma 2nd choice to lautech and they like i havent been short listed when i got 266!!

WTF does that mean?

then i went to da friggin JAMB website to check ma result again and they like ma registration number dont exist??

Nybodi gat any idea wat this is/wat i gotta du 2 fix this cuz d registration is almost over,
Re: Problem With Change Of Institution Form (jamb N Lautech) by veravin: 3:47pm On Jul 16, 2009
go back to the website and try it again (if there's no response)
go to their office anywhere closer to and ask for their help. make sure u go direct to the right source.
i mean the registration board inside the office and not those 419 outside the office.
And dont be scared about the p-ume, ASUU strike still have effect on it, so u have more chances.
mail me if u need more info
chuks505@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

/ Msc In Oil & Gas Mangement And Process Engineering Management / Securing Admission Into U.k. Universities.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.