Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,828 members, 7,813,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

We Are God!!!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Are God!!!!! (1886 Views)

If There Is/are God/gods, Then Why Are Some Of Us Facing Lifetime Suffering? / You Are God. Stop The Search (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are God!!!!! by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 26, 2016
There is no sky daddy. Why must we even think that if there were a creator, he must be hidden in the sky? Why must we even think that if there were an omnipotent watcher up there, he must be concerned about out affairs? Why do we even suppose that God (if he exists) wants us to find him or worship him? What if even God (perchance he exists) hates to be worshipped? What if you are God?

Look at the advancement in science and technology. Look at medicine. Look at the world. Man is more likely to be God than Allah or Jehovah or Zeus or Jupiter. If you doubt me, ask yourselves these questions:

1. Why must I serve God when I didn't beg to be created?

2. Why must I thank him for a life I didn't beg him to give me?

3. Why am I here? Just to serve God? Is that just it. God created me because he was starved of worship or what?

4. He would burn me in hell for not recognizing his son whom I never met or who has never even appeared to me?

5. If even John the Baptist was not sure about Jesus claims to be the messiah, why should I who never saw him or who never witnessed what happened at his baptism be so sure? Am I supposed to be a zombie or what?

6. If God is perfect, then why create me? Of what use am I to him?

Try answering these questions, and you would understand how powerful you are.

NOTE: If there is truly a God (Better they are called Creators), then we are one huge reflection of them. What this means is that our creators (if we are like them) are not perfect. Something imperfect (as humans) cannot come from a perfect God. Perfection connotes completeness. Where did Death, Calamities, Sicknesses, etc, etc, come from? Surely, they didn't come from perfection.

--Bro Folksync

1 Like

Re: We Are God!!!!! by ifenes(m): 12:08pm On Jan 26, 2016
There was never a god. The real gods are the ones we see and interacts with everyday which are humans,plants,animals,tables,chairs etc

2 Likes

Re: We Are God!!!!! by xerxesII: 1:20pm On Jan 26, 2016
I soo love this post smiley
But don't you think there's a higher power? If nah, then where do native doctors, spiritualists get their powers from?

1 Like

Re: We Are God!!!!! by Amberon: 9:03pm On Jan 26, 2016
bless you! only fools say there is no God.
xerxesII:

But don't you think there's a higher power?
If nah, then where do native doctors, spiritualists get their powers from?
Re: We Are God!!!!! by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 26, 2016
xerxesII:

But don't you think there's a higher power?
If nah, then where do native doctors, spiritualists get their powers from?

I believe there are gifts. You would be shocked at some of the things you are capable of doing if only you would harness some of your potentials.

NOTE: I have not ruled out the possibilities of there being a higher power but I refuse to believe that anyone knows for certain what this high power is or is composed of.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are God!!!!! by xerxesII: 12:10pm On Jan 27, 2016
folksync:

I believe there are gifts. You would be shocked at some of the things you are capable of doing if only you would harness some of your potentials.

NOTE: I have not ruled out the possibilities of there being a higher power but I refuse to believe that anyone knows for certain what this high power is or is composed of.

True that bro...I completely agree with you on that.

I know we are gods, and I know the bible/quran god doesn't exist...

I believe there a extra-terrestials on here. Those that suffer sleep paralysis often see the ET tomenting them and the description each victims gave fits perfectly to ETs...

I believe ET exist...Christians call 'em 'demons' muslim call em 'jinns'...I'm sure other deities have a moniker to describe these entities

I also believe there are lotta things we humans aren't aware of....a lot!

1 Like

Re: We Are God!!!!! by gatiano(m): 5:28pm On Jan 27, 2016
Your Inner-Self has gotten hold of you. Let it in and open your all senses. You are a Creator who self crested himself. You obviously had a deal with Your Father (A creator) and Your Mother (A creator, She who made you exist). Creator(s) on the otherhand has/have created many creatures for eons of years and universes.
Every creature has a starting point and an ending point, if the creatures choose the ways and laws of their Creator(s), they may be granted everlasting life.

The Creator and Creators don't have a beginning and no ending, They are simply "Eternal beings or Eternally".
You are a Creator!

1 Like

Re: We Are God!!!!! by gatiano(m): 5:33pm On Jan 27, 2016
ETs are not demons or jinns. They are creatures made by YOU. through genetics manipulationd. If you made them, then you had also given them a ending point. ETs are merely trying to avoid their ending time. The only way to do that is to make you forget that you are their creator.

xerxesII:

I believe there a extra-terrestials on here. Those that suffer sleep paralysis often see the ET tomenting them and the description each victims gave fits perfectly to ETs...

I believe ET exist...Christians call 'em 'demons' muslim call em 'jinns'...I'm sure other deities have a moniker to describe these entities

Re: We Are God!!!!! by xerxesII: 5:41pm On Jan 27, 2016
gatiano:
ETs are not demons or jinns. They are creatures made by YOU. through genetics manipulationd. If you made them, then you had also given them a ending point. ETs are merely trying to avoid their ending time. The only way to do that is to make you forget that you are their creator.

Bro could u pls shed more light?

Are there good ETs? And do they have their planet?
Re: We Are God!!!!! by gatiano(m): 6:21pm On Jan 27, 2016
Extra-terrestrial is an entity outside of the earth crust. ET beings are beings born outside of our earth. What many consider as ETs are not, most are born or made here on this planet few thousands of years ago.

Are there good ones? Let us access this biologically and with character traits.
Those ETs that are made here 4000 to 4500 years ago are made by fusing the recessive genes of people (non-black people) with the genes of more astute animals of the time (mammals, reptiles and insects). After this newly made beings were allowed to escape from the earth, they inturn went around mixing their own genes with other genomes within the galaxy.
If you combine the animal instinct character with that of the character traits of the non-blacks, I doubt if there is any good ones amongs them. There would be a few.
General characters of these beings is they are heartless. Just like any animal wants its food, they would go that much length too.

2) The second types of ETs are those who are not born here, they were also made in the various planets. They don't come here to worry anybody, they are obedient to their Creators.

3) The best and kindest ETs are not just extra out of our earth, they are equally extra-universial (EUs). They created themselves and see themselves as one, They make all the universe and the suns and planets in them. They are the Africans, Black people of this planet everybody loves to hate. Do you wonder why the African is hated so much? It is out of fear mostly and envy. The African is everywhere within the universe.

xerxesII:

Bro could u pls shed more light?

Are there good ETs? And do they have their planet?
Re: We Are God!!!!! by urahara(m): 6:24pm On Jan 27, 2016
ifenes:
There was never a god. The real gods are the ones we see and interacts with everyday which are humans,plants,animals,tables,chairs etc

You must be a pantheist. I guess
Re: We Are God!!!!! by urahara(m): 6:24pm On Jan 27, 2016
Amberon:

Then your God must be a fool for saying he has no God.

1 Like

Re: We Are God!!!!! by ifenes(m): 6:31pm On Jan 27, 2016
urahara:

You must be a pantheist. I guess

What does that mean? I am not in any box
Re: We Are God!!!!! by urahara(m): 6:43pm On Jan 27, 2016
ifenes:

What does that mean? I am not in any box

Then what is your theological position
Re: We Are God!!!!! by ifenes(m): 6:52pm On Jan 27, 2016
gatiano:

I do agree with you on that. I thought your were a Jesus boy? What made you change?
Re: We Are God!!!!! by ifenes(m): 6:53pm On Jan 27, 2016
urahara:

What does that mean? I am Ife undecided
Re: We Are God!!!!! by ifenes(m): 6:55pm On Jan 27, 2016
urahara:

I only observe,read and understand the holy books are mere Star wars-like-books.
Re: We Are God!!!!! by gatiano(m): 7:13pm On Jan 27, 2016
Jesus's boy? No. I was his brother at his time. The configuration of his true name has be forgotten and the closest there is , is Yeshua. He was real, but the stories written about him are almost 100% lies.

It is not change, The right word is growth/revolution and evolution within Oneself.

ifenes:

I do agree with you on that. I thought your were a Jesus boy? What made you change?
Re: We Are God!!!!! by Amberon: 7:35pm On Jan 27, 2016
I think you're referring to Satan, your father.
urahara:

Then your God must be a fool for saying he has no God.
Re: We Are God!!!!! by urahara(m): 7:45pm On Jan 27, 2016
ifenes:

I only observe,read and understand the holy books are mere Star wars-like-books.

How dare you say the Holy books are star wars like. Don't ever put star wars down to the level of the Holy books. At least star wars has characters which possibly exist ( aliens) .
Re: We Are God!!!!! by urahara(m): 7:48pm On Jan 27, 2016
Amberon:

No. I am referring to the mythical dark Lord yahweh
Re: We Are God!!!!! by urahara(m): 7:48pm On Jan 27, 2016
Amberon:

No. I am referring to the mythological dark Lord yahweh
Re: We Are God!!!!! by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 27, 2016
xerxesII:

Mysteries are open to a lot of interpretations. But I would not agree that sleep paralysis is the torment a person gets from ET beings. Like I said, mysteries are open to a lot of interpretations.
Re: We Are God!!!!! by ifenes(m): 8:28pm On Jan 27, 2016
gatiano:
Jesus's boy? No. I was his brother at his time. The configuration of his true name has be forgotten and the closest there is , is Yeshua. He was real, but the stories written about him are almost 100% lies.

It is not change, The right word is growth/revolution and evolution within Oneself.

Interesting
Re: We Are God!!!!! by ifenes(m): 8:37pm On Jan 27, 2016
urahara:

How dare you say the Holy books are star wars like. Don't ever put star wars down to the level of the Holy books. At least star wars has characters which possibly exist ( aliens) .

I won't,but actually the "Holy books" were mostly describing the star wars. Talk about the wars in heaven(Orion war)
Re: We Are God!!!!! by urahara(m): 8:47pm On Jan 27, 2016
ifenes:

I won't,but actually the "Holy books" were mostly describing the star wars. Talk about the wars in heaven(Orion war)

Lol. You can also call the Bible WWE like. Remember God vs Jacob. Middle East smack down.
Re: We Are God!!!!! by Amberon: 8:50pm On Jan 27, 2016
the only dark Lord is Satan who put you in your current situation.
urahara:

No. I am referring to the mythological dark Lord yahweh
Re: We Are God!!!!! by ifenes(m): 8:55pm On Jan 27, 2016
urahara:

Lol. You can also call the Bible WWE like. Remember God vs Jacob. Middle East smack down.

More like a fight and sharing of continents by the gods for the earth's resources. Reading the Bible from the book of genesis made it obvious there was no god.
Re: We Are God!!!!! by Outofsync(m): 9:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
The hell?
Re: We Are God!!!!! by urahara(m): 9:13pm On Jan 27, 2016
Amberon:
the only dark Lord is Satan who put you in your current situation.

Names of yahweh

The dark lord

The sky fairy

The sky daddy

The omnipotent God who is powerless against iron chariot

The one who has unicorn stength

The one who created the universe in 6 days but takes a month to chisel some stones. Ten commandments

The insecure one.

The Omega tantrum thrower.

To be continued
Re: We Are God!!!!! by Amberon: 9:21pm On Jan 27, 2016
Go ahead.... I listening.
urahara:

Names of yahweh

The dark lord

The sky fairy

The sky daddy

The omnipotent God who is powerless against iron chariot

The one who has unicorn stength

The one who created the universe in 6 days but takes a month to chisel some stones. Ten commandments

The insecure one.

The Omega tantrum thrower.

To be continued
Re: We Are God!!!!! by xerxesII: 9:26pm On Jan 27, 2016
Amberon:

Dunno how nairaland mail works, could you send the msg to dynamax4@gmail.com

Thanks smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Doesn't The Bible Condemn Slavery? / How Warri Billionaire Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Spent Over N100m To Mark Birthday / Atheists, This Is Where God Originated From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.