Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,199 members, 7,835,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

We Are God!!!!! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / We Are God!!!!! (1919 Views)

If There Is/are God/gods, Then Why Are Some Of Us Facing Lifetime Suffering? / You Are God. Stop The Search (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are God!!!!! by Amberon: 9:38pm On Jan 27, 2016
ok
xerxesII:

Dunno how nairaland mail works, could you send the msg to dynamax4@gmail.com
Thanks smiley
Re: We Are God!!!!! by gatiano(m): 10:04pm On Jan 27, 2016
Satan is nothing but a nickname of Yahweh. And truely Yahweh put us in this current situation. We called satan at the time He was creating the said situation.
His name at the time was Yakub or Jacob.

What was the situation that He created? He with 59,999 others made the non-blacks out of the Blacks by a method of grafting.
It is recorded in the bible. When Jacob was making speckle , striped and white goats out of the Black sheep. (There is a big difference btw the Sheep and the goats).
also recorded in the bibe is "all nations are made from one nation or from one blood came all nations" in book of acts.

Each one of the 60,000 is called El or Allah or Eloah and all of them together are called Elohim. Their leader is Yahweh, it is nothing but a title, in full "Ya-Ba-Hwehu" meaning Lord of the lightskinned/non-black people or He who brought the light-skinned people into existence.

Light can never conquer Dark, Never!

Amberon:
the only dark Lord is Satan who put you in your current situation.
Re: We Are God!!!!! by elveco: 10:21pm On Jan 27, 2016
Psalms 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

1 Like

Re: We Are God!!!!! by ifenes(m): 10:24pm On Jan 27, 2016
elveco:
Psalms 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

And the wise says it out loud. "There is no god"!!!

1 Like

Re: We Are God!!!!! by taurus25(m): 12:07am On Jan 28, 2016
elveco:
says the god who created every human beign
but seemed to care only about israel
Re: We Are God!!!!! by urahara(m): 3:23am On Jan 28, 2016
elveco:

Actually my point is that a God may or may not exist but a Christian God doesn't exist. Never.
Re: We Are God!!!!! by SAEJO: 3:27am On Jan 28, 2016
folksync

1. Why must I serve God when I didn't beg to be created?

2. Why must I thank him for a life I didn't beg him to give me?

3. Why am I here? Just to serve God? Is that just it. God created me because he was starved of worship or what?

4. He would burn me in hell for not recognizing his son whom I never met or who has never even appeared to me?

5. If even John the Bap

I'll try to answer ur questions as the Holy Spirit leads me, believing these answers will help you and others out of ur present state of confusion and blindness in the name of Christ Jesus, Amen.

1) you will do well not to serve God when you didn't beg to be created only if a car can say to it's manufacturer, i will not move or do does things you have manuactured me to do because i didn't beg to be manufactured

2) you will thank Him beause He gave it to you even when you didn't deserve it and have saved you from dying and going to hell and because you still have a chance to repent before its too late

To be continued
Re: We Are God!!!!! by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 28, 2016
SAEJO:
folksync

1. Why must I serve God when I didn't beg to be created?

2. Why must I thank him for a life I didn't beg him to give me?

3. Why am I here? Just to serve God? Is that just it. God created me because he was starved of worship or what?

4. He would burn me in hell for not recognizing his son whom I never met or who has never even appeared to me?

5. If even John the Bap

I'll try to answer ur questions as the Holy Spirit leads me, believing these answers will help you and others out of ur present state of confusion and blindness in the name of Christ Jesus, Amen.

1) you will do well not to serve God when you didn't beg to be created only if a car can say to it's manufacturer, i will not move or do does things you have manuactured me to do because i didn't beg to be manufactured

2) you will thank Him beause He gave it to you even when you didn't deserve it and have saved you from dying and going to hell and because you still have a chance to repent before its too late

To be continued

So would I threaten my car with destruction if it doesn't move? Would it be the car's fault if it doesn't work as it should? You see how your analogy fails? We are supposed to be beings with thoughts not robots like cars.

My question remains unanswered. Why should I thank him for a life I didn't beg him for? Shouldn't it be for his own glory (as the bible likes to say)? If he created me merely to serve/worship him, then he must be so starved of praise so much that he threatens me with hell for refusing to worship him. Even if I lived a righteous life (helping the needy, not killing) and refused to be zombied into believing that Jesus is the son of God, he would throw me into hell.

Why did God create man? Can any Christian really answer this even by using the bible?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are God!!!!! by urahara(m): 4:47pm On Jan 28, 2016
folksync:

So would I threaten my car with destruction if it doesn't move? Would it be the car's fault if it doesn't work as it should? You see how your analogy fails? We are supposed to be beings with thoughts not robots like cars.

My question remains unanswered. Why should I thank him for a life I didn't beg him for? Shouldn't it be for his own glory (as the bible likes to say)? If he created me merely to serve/worship him, then he must be so starved of praise so much that he threatens me with hell for refusing to worship him. Even if I lived a righteous life (helping the needy, not killing) and refused to be zombied into believing that Jesus is the son of God, he would throw me into hell.

Why did God create man? Can any Christian really answer this even by using the bible?

For if the car fails to work it is the car manufacturers fault.
Re: We Are God!!!!! by johnydon22(m): 6:24pm On Jan 28, 2016
urahara:

For if the car fails to work it is the car manufacturers fault.
You can imagine the hilarious idiocy.. A car fails to work and the person who made the car blames the car instead and not himself who made the car.

Epic blame..

We must all question the idea of a God who creates faulty humans and blames them for it's own mistakes.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are God!!!!! by urahara(m): 12:15am On Jan 29, 2016
johnydon22:
You can imagine the hilarious idiocy.. A car fails to work and the person who made the car blames the car instead and not himself who made the car.

Epic blame..

We must all question the idea of a God who creates faulty humans and blames them for it's own mistakes.. grin

And more importantly he knows there would be faulty. He makes them faulty and throws them into hell for being faulty. And he is omnipotent so he has the power to make them perfect but he makes them faulty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are God!!!!! by johnydon22(m): 12:34am On Jan 29, 2016
urahara:

And more importantly he knows there would be faulty. He makes them faulty and throws them into hell for being faulty. And he is omnipotent so he has the power to make them perfect but he makes them faulty
Epic!!!
Re: We Are God!!!!! by Nobody: 12:59am On Jan 29, 2016
johnydon22:
Epic blame..
urahara:

I think some of you should not mistake a concept of God as proposed by a particular religion, and other concepts of God. Many of the points you guys raise can be simply addressed with great details. But it is my principle to only intervene, when I feel some desire to know more, and not when people are already convinced about their stance. Suffice for me to say this:

1- Not everyone believes that God created man. I personally know, man is not a (direct) creation of God, the supreme being. I may expand more on that if I feel some genuine desire to know more.

2- It is incorrect in my sensing, to assert that God knew the first batch of humans would sin. Omniscience simply means God knows everything in existence. Before the first set of human felt into temptation, their sin was not in existence. God did not know they will sin, for their act did not exist yet. However, God knew of the possibility that they might sin. A possibility is different from a fact. Until they sinned, God did not know they will surely sin, as it was an act of their free will.

3- It is equally wrong to assert that God created Hell to punish men. Hell has not been created by God. Hell is created (and reinforced everyday) by man. Hell is a human's institution. Hell is simply the consequences, the fruits and the results of our wrongdoings not atoned for, expressed in the ethereal realms. A man who reaps tomatoes of bad quality in a soil where his neighbor reaps good quality, should consider changing his seed, instead of blaming the soil.

The Law of sowing and reaping or the law of reciprocity is a well known law even in physics. Every force applied on a surface results in a proportional force of similar intensity but opposite direction. Whatever you saw, that shall you reap a thousandfold. When men choose out of their free will to do what is wrong, the laws of the universe make sure they taste the consequences of their actions either in this life, or after death, or in the next incarnation. The darker region of the ethereal sphere are referred to as Hell. it would be unwelcome to describe it here. Still, it is a creation of men in these planet and similar ones. Those men who have handed themselves over to evil and cruelty shall go there to a sphere they created themselves for themselves and like minded people, and reap the fruits they themselves have sown. Until someday the desire for things of nobler nature arises in their hearts, then they can go to brighter sphere of the ethereal realms.

All in all, everyone is entitled to his opinion about God. But a good approach (and I speak here as a former atheist agnostic) would be to sincerely seek for the Truth from one's heart and approach these issue with restrain and reserve. Of course it is my humble opinion, and anyone is free to reject it.

Greetings.

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 People you will never believe they exist on earth (pics) / We have been brainwashed for 1400 years:Arab man reacts on Live TV(Video) / The Light Of The World - Olamide Obire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.