Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Is Wizkid A Fool Sleeping With These Nasty Girls Without Condoms? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Wizkid A Fool Sleeping With These Nasty Girls Without Condoms? (54323 Views)

Beats1 Calls Wizkid A “Rising Nigerian Star”. Nigerians Respond / WeirdMC Shares Photo Of A Cancer Survivor, Gives Girls Without Breasts Courage / "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Wizkid A Fool Sleeping With These Nasty Girls Without Condoms? by sexymoma(f): 3:20pm On Jan 26, 2016
naijaboiy:

I dey see you like one "angry" babe. Because you too like dey use that angry smiley. embarassed
I don vex for you before
Re: Is Wizkid A Fool Sleeping With These Nasty Girls Without Condoms? by doveda: 3:22pm On Jan 26, 2016
Pamelayoung:
I hope all these useless celebrities contract some dreaded sti then their small pencil will rest for gud. Mtcheeeeew

It takes two to tango

The celebs and the girls are all useless!

1 Like

Re: Is Wizkid A Fool Sleeping With These Nasty Girls Without Condoms? by naijaboiy: 3:23pm On Jan 26, 2016
sexymoma:
I don vex for you before
Lol but j dey see your comments. cheesy
Re: Is Wizkid A Fool Sleeping With These Nasty Girls Without Condoms? by sexymoma(f): 3:27pm On Jan 26, 2016
naijaboiy:

Lol but j dey see your comments. cheesy
Lolz... ain't like that though cool
Re: Is Wizkid A Fool Sleeping With These Nasty Girls Without Condoms? by naijaboiy: 3:29pm On Jan 26, 2016
doveda:
She has started again! She has started again ooo!

Moderators please come and see this girl jumping on people's post and insulting them for no reason. Simply because they made their opinion known without insulting anyone.

She's insulting their mother. Does this girl have home training at all?

Lalasticlala if it's you will you like it?

Mynd44 what if it's you?

Fynestboi I know you won't like it at all.

Obinoscopy your calmness still won't let you take such insult.

Seun I know you won't like it too.

Please you guys should put your eyes on this girl who does nothing else on this forum other than insulting people and their family(especially their mothers) simply because they are airing their opinion.

Please mods come and look into this.

Thanks.
Re: Is Wizkid A Fool Sleeping With These Nasty Girls Without Condoms? by doveda: 3:30pm On Jan 26, 2016
naijaboiy:

She has started again! She has started again ooo!

Moderators please come and see this girl jumping on people's post and insulting them for no reason. Simply because they made their opinion known without insulting anyone.

She's insulting their mother. Does this girl have home training at all?

Lalasticlala if it's you will you like it?

Mynd44 what if it's you?

Fynestboi I know you won't like it at all.

Obinoscopy your calmness still won't let you take such insult.

Seun I know you won't like it too.

Please you guys should put your eyes on this girl who does nothing else on this forum other than insulting people and their family(especially their mothers) simply because they are airing their opinion.

Please mods come and look into this.

Thanks.
Re: Is Wizkid A Fool Sleeping With These Nasty Girls Without Condoms? by doveda: 3:31pm On Jan 26, 2016
Ouch ouch ouch!!!smiley

Check my signaturecheesy grin
Re: Is Wizkid A Fool Sleeping With These Nasty Girls Without Condoms? by Neverquit(f): 3:32pm On Jan 26, 2016
grin

Guys, please stop thinking that with money, you should sleep with as many random girls as possible.

Condoms do break or get sabotaged. Even if you use condom, how about the disease that can be contacted through oral. You no like una health @ all.

Having one steady girl should not be a sign of weakness.

Some girls are career groupie. They are always calculating. So even if you think you are smart, you will one day let down your guard.

You need good health and peace of mind to enjoy your wealth. Be smart.

1 Like

Re: Is Wizkid A Fool Sleeping With These Nasty Girls Without Condoms? by naijaboiy: 3:35pm On Jan 26, 2016
doveda:
i'm a cyber bully and I know this. You can't really blame me,I'm just a frustrated and depressed young girl. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Wizkid A Fool Sleeping With These Nasty Girls Without Condoms? by doveda: 3:36pm On Jan 26, 2016
Re: Is Wizkid A Fool Sleeping With These Nasty Girls Without Condoms? by naijaboiy: 3:39pm On Jan 26, 2016
doveda:
Ouch ouch ouch!!!smiley

Check my signaturecheesy grin

We all know that hoes exist in this world. Same way we have fück boys. grin

So turning it to people's parents doesn't change that fact.

What exactly are you doing? Fighting for your gender? cheesy

That is indeed laughable as you can't defend everyone because even the hoes who are hoes know they are hoes. grin

And I do hope it's not your own idea of feminism because it's really warped. grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Wizkid A Fool Sleeping With These Nasty Girls Without Condoms? by ngmgeek(m): 3:41pm On Jan 26, 2016
Let's pray that Wizkid doesn't have a heart attack after the DNA.

Amaechi is already leading us in prayers cheesy

Re: Is Wizkid A Fool Sleeping With These Nasty Girls Without Condoms? by naijaboiy: 3:42pm On Jan 26, 2016
Funny enough some of them are not sure of their paternal roots but yet they feel other people's mom should be held responsible for that mistake. embarassedlipsrsealed

I didn't call names so if you quote me then you are as hell guilty. grin
Re: Is Wizkid A Fool Sleeping With These Nasty Girls Without Condoms? by doveda: 3:46pm On Jan 26, 2016
naijaboiy:

We all know that hoes exist in this world. Same way we have fück boys. grin

So turning it to people's parents doesn't change that fact.

What exactly are you doing? Fighting for your gender? cheesy

That is indeed laughable as you can't defend everyone because even the hoes who are hoes know they are hoes. grin

And I do hope it's not your own idea of feminism because it's really warped. grin

Ouch!

You don't get it!

It is not about defending a gender but when you conveniently ignore the dogs and keep screaming hoes! .....I take offence

When I used to air my opinions. I see to be super nice but it didn't stop men who disagree with me from calling me derogatory namessad

It is so easy to call women such names whether or not they are actually those names you call them. Bothe men and women are guilty of thesesad and I reply them accordingly.

I can't be bothered about womensmiley. I treat genders equally. I have said crazy things to st.upid women who insult men (though rare) or act like the world/husbands/bfs owes them a favour (very common)smiley

I am sorry if you missed those parts because you are just like everyone of themsmiley

1 Like

Re: Is Wizkid A Fool Sleeping With These Nasty Girls Without Condoms? by naijaboiy: 3:56pm On Jan 26, 2016
doveda:

Ouch!

You don't get it!

It is not about defending a gender but when you conveniently ignore the dogs and keep screaming hoes! .....I take offence

When I used to air my opinions. I see to be super nice but it didn't stop men who disagree with me from calling me derogatory namessad

It is so easy to call women such names whether or not they are actually those names you call them. Bothe men and women are guilty of thesesad and I reply them accordingly.

I can't be bothered about womensmiley. I treat genders equally. I have said crazy things to st.upid women who insult men (though rare) or act like the world/husbands/bfs owes them a favour (very common)smiley

I am sorry if you missed those parts because you are just like everyone of themsmiley
Lool who cares about this bullshït story you are narrating here. grin

Stop jumping on people's post except when really necessary and you don't need to be unnecessarily insultive unless when pushed. undecided

Someone makes an opinion that is in no way referring to you but you jump on it. In fact it seems like that's basically what you do on Nairaland these days.

What are you? A watch dog or something?

By the way how many can you police or watch? Or you think what you do can stop the things happening? grin

You even followed me so you could be stalking and attacking my posts. Who does that? shocked

Leave people alone and stop allowing everything be your business. You look too sad already I don't think you want to be adding people's opinion on your head. grin

Abi you wan die? grin

1 Like

Re: Is Wizkid A Fool Sleeping With These Nasty Girls Without Condoms? by doveda: 3:58pm On Jan 26, 2016
naijaboiy:

Lool who cares about this bullshït story you are narrating here. grin

Stop jumping on people's post except when really necessary and you don't need to be unnecessarily insultive unless when pushed. undecided

Someone makes an opinion that is in no way referring to you but you jump on it. In fact it seems like that's basically what you do on Nairaland these days.

What are you? A watch dog or something?

By the way how many can you police or watch? Or you think what you do can stop the things happening? grin

You even followed me so you could be stalking and attacking my posts. Who does that? shocked

Leave people alone and stop allowing everything be your business. You look too sad already I don't think you want to be adding people's opinion on your head. grin

Abi you wan die? grin

Ouch! I thought you wanted to know

I will continue to attack until I get boredtongue
Re: Is Wizkid A Fool Sleeping With These Nasty Girls Without Condoms? by bigtt76(f): 4:02pm On Jan 26, 2016
E come be Guinea babe ....Wizkid forget say na Guinea babe bring down the former IMF boss eh grin Good luck to him shaa
Re: Is Wizkid A Fool Sleeping With These Nasty Girls Without Condoms? by STILESGANG: 4:15pm On Jan 26, 2016
doveda:

What greedy girls?

If there weren't any demand for these greedy girls there won't be supply of these greedy girls
You need to see the way girls behave in front of these celebrities.Very shameless.An average Nigerian girl is greedy always looking for every means to tie down a rich and famous guy.
Re: Is Wizkid A Fool Sleeping With These Nasty Girls Without Condoms? by Heineken(m): 4:16pm On Jan 26, 2016
orijintv:

Heineken Mai Nigga cool
orijintv the main man

1 Like

Re: Is Wizkid A Fool Sleeping With These Nasty Girls Without Condoms? by doveda: 4:21pm On Jan 26, 2016
STILESGANG:
You need to see the way girls behave in front of these celebrities.Very shameless.An average Nigerian girl is greedy always looking for every means to tie down a rich and famous guy.

Of course she is

I am well aware of how they behave. I find those acts shameful and disgusting but at the end of the day, the celebrities do not mind and take no steps to prevent/curtail it. Therefore both parties are to be blamed.
Re: Is Wizkid A Fool Sleeping With These Nasty Girls Without Condoms? by naijaboiy: 4:27pm On Jan 26, 2016
doveda:

Ouch! I thought you wanted to know

I will continue to attack until I get boredtongue
Okay then. cheesy

One question.

Do you want us to be friends or still remain enemies from now on? grintongue
Re: Is Wizkid A Fool Sleeping With These Nasty Girls Without Condoms? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 26, 2016
Ashewo don become full time job na,thank God my sisters are not THOTS
Re: Is Wizkid A Fool Sleeping With These Nasty Girls Without Condoms? by sheilak: 5:19pm On Jan 26, 2016
naijaboiy:

Okay then. cheesy

One question.

Do you want us to be friends or still remain enemies from now on? grintongue

See what you have done angry

Nonetheless, I am the cat with nine unlimited lives. you can hop from one broom to another, it will not scare me

Apologise to me first angry

I am waiting angry
Re: Is Wizkid A Fool Sleeping With These Nasty Girls Without Condoms? by naijaboiy: 5:38pm On Jan 26, 2016
sheilak:

See what you have done angry

Nonetheless, I am the cat with nine unlimited lives. you can hop from one broom to another, it will not scare me

Apologise to me first angry

I am waiting angry
Hahaha....she got banned! gringrin

Apologize? Na you go tire! cheesy
Re: Is Wizkid A Fool Sleeping With These Nasty Girls Without Condoms? by feaworaoja007: 5:42pm On Jan 26, 2016
1 tin's 4 sure! These ladies are of low morals! Wont Wanna have . A. Child from such ladies!
I dont envy these celeb's babymama tiins, it's not. Worth it,and with the way the stories flies. Online;their kids will be traumatised for life if they get to read the stories of theiir lives!
Smh
Re: Is Wizkid A Fool Sleeping With These Nasty Girls Without Condoms? by vicraven(m): 5:45pm On Jan 26, 2016
doveda:

doing this only reassured us all,you're actually one of them, keep fighting for your sisters!.... pained a$$...
Re: Is Wizkid A Fool Sleeping With These Nasty Girls Without Condoms? by MrWhaley: 6:34pm On Jan 26, 2016
Seriously,I only came to read comments o. After all,wetin concern me?? Is not my 'kitten' that was ploughed! grin
But ehhh,can't you people type in correct English?? undecided
Re: Is Wizkid A Fool Sleeping With These Nasty Girls Without Condoms? by sheilak: 6:47pm On Jan 26, 2016
naijaboiy:

Hahaha....she got banned! gringrin

Apologize? Na you go tire! cheesy

What's funny?sad

Until I do...... Let's continueundecided
Re: Is Wizkid A Fool Sleeping With These Nasty Girls Without Condoms? by tpiar: 6:47pm On Jan 26, 2016
bigtt76:
E come be Guinea babe ....Wizkid forget say na Guinea babe bring down the former IMF boss eh grin Good luck to him shaa

plus ahmadou diallo
Re: Is Wizkid A Fool Sleeping With These Nasty Girls Without Condoms? by sheilak: 6:48pm On Jan 26, 2016
feaworaoja007:
1 tin's 4 sure! These ladies are of low morals! Wont Wanna have . A. Child from such ladies!
I dont envy these celeb's babymama tiins, it's not. Worth it,and with the way the stories flies. Online;their kids will be traumatised for life if they get to read the stories of theiir lives!
Smh

Lolsad

This life ehn
Re: Is Wizkid A Fool Sleeping With These Nasty Girls Without Condoms? by naijaboiy: 6:57pm On Jan 26, 2016
sheilak:

What's funny?sad

Until I do...... Let's continueundecided
Ok! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rahama Sadau Features In “Sons Of The Caliphate.” Her 1st Nollywood Movie (Pic) / Funke Adejumo Reacts To Rape Allegation Again Biodun Fatoyinbo By Busola Dakolo / Dan Foster Staring At Kate Henshaw's Bosoms (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.