Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,255 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

"You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back (69068 Views)

Tuface Idibia To Contest For A Political Office / Yomi Fabiyi Reacts To Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice's Sex For Role Accusation / Ruggedman Hosts Tubaba & Annie Idibia To A Dinner In Victoria Island,lagos(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by Bbsharon(f): 10:12am On Jun 01, 2016
The ongoing Drama between Annie Idibia and Pero elder sister Eniola Titiloye has just begun I think as they both seem to be ready for clapbacks.

http://naijaebiz..com.ng/2016/06/annie-idibia-finally-replies-eniola.html?m=1

See earlier thread here that made Annie to reply https://www.nairaland.com/3138935/eniola-titiloye-blasts-annie-idibia

5 Shares

Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by kayc0(f): 10:16am On Jun 01, 2016

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by vizkiz: 10:18am On Jun 01, 2016
The funny thing these dumb Nigerian celebrities yeyebities don't understand is that these things they post online really goes a long way tarnishing their image...

Hardly will you see American "Grade A" celebrities acting like fools online...because they have too much reputation to protect.

Modified****

For those quoting me, I am talking about high standard/high class celebrities like Kelvin Hart for instance not thugs and sluts like Tyga and kim kardashian undecided

197 Likes 18 Shares

Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by abuaoyen(f): 10:19am On Jun 01, 2016
this is serious

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by Ladycloud(f): 10:30am On Jun 01, 2016
Anytime they have problems.. They will come to the social media to rant... Kids!!!

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by simplyglow: 10:31am On Jun 01, 2016
S
Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by Nicolars(m): 10:34am On Jun 01, 2016
Fvck dem. We're tired of all diz

2 Likes

Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by benedictnsi(m): 10:34am On Jun 01, 2016
vizkiz:
The funny thing these dumb Nigerian celebrities yeyebities don't understand is that these things they post online really goes a long way tarnishing their image...

Hardly will you see American celebrities acting like fools online...because they have too much reputation to protect.

[size=14pt]
Lol.... Same thing I'm always thinking ooo.... When Beyonce Knowles (Jay-Z Carter's wife) will wake up one day and start replying to nonsensical and worthless statements by some female folks undecided time weh she suppose use d kiss I'm husband grin

Na Nigeria we dey na... Our own is always different grin even in system of governance grin [/size]

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by vizkiz: 10:43am On Jun 01, 2016
benedictnsi:

[size=14pt]
Lol.... Same thing I'm always thinking ooo.... When Beyonce Knowles (Jay-Z Carter's wife) will wake up one day and start replying to nonsensical and worthless statements by some female folks undecided time weh she suppose use d kiss I'm husband grin

Na Nigeria we dey na... Our own is always different grin even in system of governance grin [/size]

Later they will complain of not getting endorsement or progressing in their line of business. How will they when they are busy showing the while world stuffs that should be made secret
Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by katerine7(f): 11:01am On Jun 01, 2016
This is serious o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by benedictnsi(m): 11:01am On Jun 01, 2016
vizkiz:

Later they will complain of not getting endorsement or progressing in their line of business. How will they when they are busy showing the while world stuffs that should be made secret

[size=14pt] Lol..... I just tire my brother... As in eeeh, too tired of these their phucking hating and beefing stories everyday [/size]

1 Like

Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by smiliyB(f): 11:12am On Jun 01, 2016
Bbsharon:
The ongoing Drama between Annie Idibia and Pero elder sister Eniola Titiloye has just begun I think as they both seem to be ready for clapbacks.

Lalasticlala

http://naijaebiz..com.ng/2016/06/annie-idibia-finally-replies-eniola.html?m=1
pls let my annie be ooo,she's seriously trying I can't even do half of the tin she's doing.....as for 2baba I hear u dey US pls dn't break ur wife's heart,me just dey fear for her.keep ur third leg one plc ooo.hmmmmmmm cry

6 Likes

Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by hemama(f): 11:25am On Jun 01, 2016
Omo see gobe

1 Like

Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by Maryclaire1(f): 11:46am On Jun 01, 2016
Another drama again... Can't they just understand the word PRIVATE!!!
Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by Beremx(f): 11:53am On Jun 01, 2016
If Annie is stopping Tuface from seeing his other kids, that's too bad. If Pero is denying Tuface of seeing his kids, that's bad too.

I think Annie is not happy that Tuface has to travel to see his kids. Just like Sumbo, i pray Pero gets married so that he can have as much access to his kids as he likes.

26 Likes

Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 01, 2016
vizkiz:

Hardly will you see American celebrities acting like fools online...because they have too much reputation to protect.

Is Kanye West a Nigerian?

Bro, stop the Nigerian talk, it's becoming a world trend

18 Likes

Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by naijaboiy: 12:03pm On Jun 01, 2016
vizkiz:

Hey bro, this is where you goofed. cheesy

American celebrities are worse off when it comes to things like this, our Nigerian celebs are still learning. so go check again.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 01, 2016
Methinks Annie shouldnt have started anything at all.
It's nobody's fault that her husband hates condoms.

122 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by naijaboiy: 12:07pm On Jun 01, 2016
And by the way this pero's sister should just stop ranting already.

If she's got anything to spill she should do that quickly so we can hear/read and move on. Our attention on her is already staying too long.

Also, if she got nothing to say other than just make noise on social media then she should shut the fück up! undecided

6 Likes

Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by naijaboiy: 12:08pm On Jun 01, 2016
Larryfly:
Methinks Annie shouldnt have started anything at all.

It's nobody's fault that her husband hates condoms.
And I trust 2baba not to say anything at all concerning this news. He will just be silent like a dove. grin

36 Likes

Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by vizkiz: 12:09pm On Jun 01, 2016
naijaboiy:

Hey bro, this is where you goofed. cheesy

American celebrities are worse off when it comes to things like this, our Nigerian celebs are still learning. so go check again.

I.e Drake and Meek grin

Well, I think they mostly resort it into a money making business...You know, releasing diss tracks and all that grin

And if American celebs beef, they also take it to the hood not just hiding behind instagram...those Niggas are gangsters mehn!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by vizkiz: 12:10pm On Jun 01, 2016
Larryfly:

Is Kanye West a Nigerian?

Bro, stop the Nigerian talk, it's becoming a world trend

hmmmn...
Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by naijaboiy: 12:13pm On Jun 01, 2016
vizkiz:

I.e Drake and Meek grin

Well, I think they mostly resort it into a money making business...You know, releasing diss tracks and all that grin

And if American celebs beef, they also take it to the hood not just hiding behind instagram...those Niggas are gangsters mehn!

Yea, that's for the hip hop culture.

But even other celebrities rant very well on the net. If you follow them very closely you'll get to know all these. Sometimes theirs is even more ridiculous than you can imagine.

I knew this back then when watching E! Channel was one of my favorites. cheesy

1 Like

Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by vizkiz: 12:18pm On Jun 01, 2016
naijaboiy:

Yea, that's for the hip hop culture.

But even other celebrities rant very well on the net. If you follow them very closely you'll get to know all these. Sometimes theirs is even more ridiculous than you can imagine.

I knew this back then when watching E! Channel was one of my favorites. cheesy

I think I need to start watching E channel. I like celebrity beefs especially when you get to know some secrets. grin

1 Like

Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by ellahzy(f): 12:23pm On Jun 01, 2016
dem swear for una...every month one wahala or the other

where Emeka the rapper... ur industry diary 2016 will be lit I swear down. grin

3 Likes

Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by joyli: 12:27pm On Jun 01, 2016
I hope Wizkid will learn from tuface family drama...tuba ba the sugarcane grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by ifyalways(f): 12:32pm On Jun 01, 2016
I blame Annie 100% simply because she knew these women and children existed before she said YES and married 2Face. She should stop bleating, embrace and enjoy her package and lot jare.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 01, 2016
abeg who annie and eniola epp.

1 Like

Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by LMohd(m): 12:34pm On Jun 01, 2016
every month with online saga in 9ja
Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by Raph01: 12:35pm On Jun 01, 2016

1 Like

Re: "You Are A Fool" Annie Idibia To Eniola Titiloye; Eniola Fires Back by bigerboy200: 12:35pm On Jun 01, 2016
Lol[i][/i]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Churchill Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Showing Up At Son's School Dressed As A Man / Watch How Gymnast Break Her JUMPSUIT And See How She React In Front Of 2000 Fans / Ned Nwoko: Regina Daniels Virgin, All My Wives Were Virgins When I Married Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.