Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,226 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Munachi Abii Shows Off 23 Year Old Boyfriend. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii Shows Off 23 Year Old Boyfriend. (9407 Views)

Munachi Abii Shares 2017 Christmas Pictures / Munachi Abii 23 Yr Old Boyfriend CHEATS on Her. She Is Heartbroken! / Munachi Abii Shows Off Her Curves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Munachi Abii Shows Off 23 Year Old Boyfriend. by Palmwinetapper: 11:21am On Jan 26, 2016
The 28 year old beauty queen showed off these snaps of old images dating back to 2011 of her and her 23 year old boyfriend. She removed the pics on her because of negative.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off 23 Year Old Boyfriend. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 26, 2016
Oh they look cute together grin
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off 23 Year Old Boyfriend. by Palmwinetapper: 4:14pm On Jan 26, 2016
DonChippy:
Oh they look cute together grin
stop being sarcastic you that spills hate! angry

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off 23 Year Old Boyfriend. by Runtingz16: 4:18pm On Jan 26, 2016
Wow! More proof that Munachi abii is a nasty wh0re. Look at the age difference in their faces....my God! Muna that boy can pass as your little brother and almost your son. Some taking advantage of a minor and set him free! Old nasty woman

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off 23 Year Old Boyfriend. by Runtingz16: 4:21pm On Jan 26, 2016
I can tell he lost his virginity to you Munachi, We all know you are the dominant one. It is so sad. So sad that you can't get a REAL man of integrity. You chase a little boy around in the name of boyfriend. Have some shame woman! You are so shameless!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off 23 Year Old Boyfriend. by Palmwinetapper: 4:30pm On Jan 26, 2016
[quote author=Runtingz16 post=42344091]I can tell he lost his virginity to you Munachi, We all know you are the dominant one. It is so sad. So sad that you can't get a REAL man of integrity. You chase a little boy around in the name of boyfriend. Have some shame woman! You are so shameless! [/quote So fuk yew!!!!!!! angry

3 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off 23 Year Old Boyfriend. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 26, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
stop being sarcastic you that spills hate! angry
I did nothing. I only invited Muna to a Dubai trip with me. undecided
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off 23 Year Old Boyfriend. by Palmwinetapper: 5:29pm On Jan 26, 2016
DonChippy:

she's not into all that! angry
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off 23 Year Old Boyfriend. by Palmwinetapper: 5:30pm On Jan 26, 2016
DonChippy:

charix I know that's you! That's your stupid language
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off 23 Year Old Boyfriend. by nellaluv(f): 5:54pm On Jan 26, 2016
The kid will be like "Dominatrix i want to be your slave tongue Their sex will be kinky cool

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off 23 Year Old Boyfriend. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 26, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
We all know one of your many skills includes spreading your legs for money. Don't act holy here.

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off 23 Year Old Boyfriend. by tpiar: 7:09pm On Jan 26, 2016
oh, i see him now in the last picture, standing to the left.

why are his parents ok with this set up?

In addition, he looks underage in the last two photos.
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off 23 Year Old Boyfriend. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 26, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
What is it with you and this Charix? Does is stalk you or you're the one obsessed with him?
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off 23 Year Old Boyfriend. by Palmwinetapper: 9:54pm On Jan 26, 2016
charix:

We all know one of your many skills includes spreading your legs for money. Don't act holy here.
with no proof of that I won't be offended
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off 23 Year Old Boyfriend. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 26, 2016
lmao!, you seem to love Bdsm
nellaluv:
The kid will be like "Dominatrix i want to be your slave tongue
Their sex will be kinky cool
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off 23 Year Old Boyfriend. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 26, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
with no proof of that I won't be offended
We don't need proof when already established nollywood names indulge in it. Its only right that in trying to feel among you'd do the same. Wannabe of life.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off 23 Year Old Boyfriend. by Palmwinetapper: 11:52pm On Jan 26, 2016
charix:

We don't need proof when already established nollywood names indulge in it. Its only right that in trying to feel among you'd do the same. Wannabe of life.
but those people are not munachi! What a daft statement to make!
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off 23 Year Old Boyfriend. by Nobody: 12:39am On Jan 27, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
but those people are not munachi! What a daft statement to make!
You slept with a whole family of brothers, that's more than enough proof for me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off 23 Year Old Boyfriend. by Palmwinetapper: 11:20am On Jan 27, 2016
charix:

You slept with a whole family of brothers, that's more than enough proof for me.
oh shut your lousy mouth and get out of the blogs. You sound like a bitter woman!
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off 23 Year Old Boyfriend. by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 27, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
oh shut your lousy mouth and get out of the blogs. You sound like a bitter woman!
My friend get a job and stop being irrelevant.

3 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off 23 Year Old Boyfriend. by cruzita(f): 12:49pm On Jan 27, 2016
Both she and all the news about her are all IRRELEVANT. she should go and rest

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off 23 Year Old Boyfriend. by Palmwinetapper: 3:48pm On Jan 27, 2016
charix:

My friend get a job and stop being irrelevant.
like the one who gave birth to you ? angry
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off 23 Year Old Boyfriend. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 27, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
like the one who gave birth to you ? angry
Again with your half-baked upbringing. Munachi you're boring me.

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off 23 Year Old Boyfriend. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 27, 2016
They are OK together... As long as they are both comfortable dating each other, I don't see any biggie in it..... If kaffy the dancer married a 25year old guy, while she was 33years old at that time.. And they are doing well with 3 or 2 kids to show for it.. Mehn, there's nothing wrong with muna's bf ...it's their choice to be together...
it's no big deal..
Muna enjoy!

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off 23 Year Old Boyfriend. by Palmwinetapper: 7:09pm On Jan 27, 2016
charix:

Again with your half-baked upbringing. Munachi you're boring me.
do not insult her parents. You have not have had kids of your own. Do you know what it is to raise a child angry
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off 23 Year Old Boyfriend. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 27, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
do not insult her parents. You have not have had kids of your own. Do you know what it is to raise a child angry
Neither do you so respect others if you want respect back.
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off 23 Year Old Boyfriend. by Palmwinetapper: 9:34pm On Jan 27, 2016
charix:

Neither do you so respect others if you want respect back.
no you respect me. You started harassing me on nairaland first! Don't worry. I'll soon run you out of nairaland. Be there talking trash
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off 23 Year Old Boyfriend. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jan 27, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
no you respect me. You started harassing me on nairaland first! Don't worry. I'll soon run you out of nairaland. Be there talking trash
Mechi onu gi. Anumanu.
Who are you that I should respect? The Okoyes'-reject. The only thing you're known for is posting photoshopped pictures on social media. Since 2007 you've not done a single thing with your life but get fat and chase sugar daddies. You crave attention so much you now even work towards it. Let me tell you now, the Kardashians you so envy stopped chasing reporters a year or two after the _sextape scandal - they now have paparazzi living outside their gate waiting for every opportunity to spread their daily happenings. What've you done in nine full years apart from jumping from bed to bed, flaunting your overbleached self in other people's music videos and raping small boys ehn? Nothing.

If you know what's good for you better enrol in a vocational school and learn to sew since tailoring would prove a better career choice than anything you've tried all these years. At least you're excelling as an online troll, keep the skill; it fits your wannabe status.
Stay in your lane oh. My fiancee now feels I spend more time on your matter than I do with her. Munachi if your wreck my engagement I'd open multiple accounts on all social media avenues to frustrate your life.

3 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off 23 Year Old Boyfriend. by Palmwinetapper: 11:01pm On Jan 27, 2016
charix:

Mechi onu gi. Anumanu.
Who are you that I should respect? The Okoyes'-reject. The only thing you're known for is posting photoshopped pictures on social media. Since 2007 you've not done a single thing with your life but get fat and chase sugar daddies. You crave attention so much you now even work towards it. Let me tell you now, the Kardashians you so envy stopped chasing reporters a year or two after the _sextape scandal - they now have paparazzi living outside their gate waiting for every opportunity to spread their daily happenings. What've you done in nine full years apart from jumping from bed to bed, flaunting your overbleached self in other people's music videos and raping small boys ehn? Nothing.

If you know what's good for you better enrol in a vocational school and learn to sew since tailoring would prove a better career choice than anything you've tried all these years. At least you're excelling as an online troll, keep the skill; it fits your wannabe status.
Stay in your lane oh. My fiancee now feels I spend more time on your matter than I do with her. Munachi if your wreck my engagement I'd open multiple accounts on all social media avenues to frustrate your life.
are you mad??¿!!!!!! Its like you are mad!! Do not compare muna with the karTRASHIANS Muna is more beautiful than those fat pigs who make s3x tapes and sell to the media. Second of I take what you said as a threat. I'll hand this over to the police. I will get you in huge trouble.
Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off 23 Year Old Boyfriend. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
are you mad??¿!!!!!! Its like you are mad!! Do not compare muna with the karTRASHIANS Muna is more beautiful than those fat pigs who make s3x tapes and sell to the media. Second of I take what you said as a threat. I'll hand this over to the police. I will get you in huge trouble.
Yawn. You bore me. Leave me alone you glutton for punishment. I've better things doing with my time.

2 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii Shows Off 23 Year Old Boyfriend. by Nerlix(f): 11:34pm On Jan 27, 2016
eiyaa, I pity d guy. Am sure he has no choice dan to succumb to ol her wishes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Full Story On Ashley Nwosu’s Death [pictures And Details]: / D Banj And Donjazzy Who Is More Rich And Famous? / Michael Jackson In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.