Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,452 members, 7,812,382 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

I Wanna Exfoliate Pls. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Wanna Exfoliate Pls. (1066 Views)

Exfoliate regularly to achieve a glowing complexion.. / How To Exfoliate Your Face Naturally / Before You Exfoliate, Click Here... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wanna Exfoliate Pls. by Mustiboy(m): 11:22am On Jan 26, 2016
Nairalanders, pls i need a good exfoliating cream n maybe one that tones the skin at the same time. If i'm gonna have to couple it with a soap, no p. But my primary objective is to exfoliate, lightening can come later. And pls, recommend a budget friendly one.
Re: I Wanna Exfoliate Pls. by mosopefoluwa: 11:55am On Jan 26, 2016
Hello Mustiboy,

Why dont you attend this training after which will be better informed to make a decision on which product is best suited for you . Check https://www.nairaland.com/2891206/skin-care-training-it-absolutely for details

1 Like

Re: I Wanna Exfoliate Pls. by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 05, 2016
Hope you find what works for you.
Re: I Wanna Exfoliate Pls. by EdeBNigeria: 12:13pm On Feb 10, 2016
[quote author=Mustiboy post=42336611]Nairalanders, pls i need a good exfoliating cream n maybe one that tones the skin at the same time. If i'm gonna have to couple it with a soap, no p. But my primary objective is to exfoliate, lightening can come later. And pls, recommend a budget friendly one.
Essence de Beauté Nigeria has an AHA/ BHA exfoliating cleanser and Alpha Beta Exfoliating mask that would be perfect for you. It is an American product and it is made from natural ingredients so there is no need to worry about reactions or side effects.
Please visit www.essencedebeaute.com.ng
or call 08098513793

(1) (Reply)

Wholesale Nike Kobe 11 Basketball Shoes On Www.nbakobe11.com / How To Dress For A Week With This Wears / Quick Question Girls,where Is The Best Part Of Your Body To Test Makeup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.