Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,094 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:57 AM

Lol! M.I Tries To Sing Like Yemi Alade (with Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lol! M.I Tries To Sing Like Yemi Alade (with Video) (337 Views)

Misi Of HotFM: Tiwa Savage Shouts, She Can’t Sing Like Yemi Alade - OAP Says / Yemi Alade With Senator Ita Giwa Tonight (photo) / Singer Yemi Alade With Top Nigerian Stars ( Group Photo ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lol! M.I Tries To Sing Like Yemi Alade (with Video) by Memortal: 11:59am On Jan 26, 2016
The judges have been having a good time on the show Tecnoownthestage, with M.I and Bien constantly making fun of each other and Yemi always showing off her high-toned voice. It has certainly been fun all the way. In last Sunday's episode of the show, M.I had to plead with the audience, to permit his croaky voice, when he was reviewing Shapeera and Sickin's performances. Well, you can imagine how it went. Really croaky!!! He certainly should just stay a rapper. Here is the video. See 10:35 - 11:00 and 38:15 - 39:25

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtJKhRH6vnU

(1) (Reply)

NBC Ban’s Yet Another Olamide’s Song..(see Stories) / How To Speedily Achieve Your Way To Success (my Easter Gift To You) / African Fine Dining Abroad- Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.