Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

How To Speedily Achieve Your Way To Success (my Easter Gift To You) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How To Speedily Achieve Your Way To Success (my Easter Gift To You) (335 Views)

Davido Denies His Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Under Financing, Car Dealer Responds / Davido’s Porsche Gift To Chioma Is Second Hand & 20 Million Not N45M - Herald.Ng / Peter Okoye Reacts To Davido’s Birthday Car Gift To Chioma, His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Speedily Achieve Your Way To Success (my Easter Gift To You) by bookspen(m): 2:20pm On Mar 27, 2016
All of us want to take chances in life, but we hold ourselves-back because of the fear of losing or failure. But should you really give up or motivate yourself to take that next-step to success? Life can be harsh and painful at times, but with passion and determination, you will definitely achieve-success, says “Robert Arbuckle”…

A journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step

“lao tzu, Chinese philosopher (604 BC-531 BC)”

In life, we come across choices and big hurdles. But it’s the person who takes the hard path and overcomes the hurdles that is remembered. Be courageous and take the path you want to take, and don’t bother about the others, just as long as you’re taking that Next Step.We’re always walking on in life. Sometimes, we walk ahead. Sometimes, we walk back home. And sometimes, we stand and admire the world.

i can't complete it inhere click the link to read more http://www.bookspen.com/2016/03/27/achieve-way-success/

http://www.bookspen.com/2016/03/27/achieve-way-success/

(1) (Reply)

Drake Announces Tour Dates In Toronto, Detroit / Watch Tuface Perform Live At Kiss Daniels Liveconcert Album Launch / LYNXXX To Leave Pop For Gospel Raps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.