Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,747 members, 7,831,381 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Pls Do Anybody Have Information On How To Start News Paper/magazine Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Do Anybody Have Information On How To Start News Paper/magazine Business (758 Views)

Anybody Have An Idea On Intofarm.. Does It Work? / Does Anybody Have Idea About Piggery Farm / Does Anybody Have An Idea About Biz In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Do Anybody Have Information On How To Start News Paper/magazine Business by ucdonBC1(m): 11:33pm On Jun 26, 2009
pls share your information and how to start the business from scrach, with little or no fund thanks.
Re: Pls Do Anybody Have Information On How To Start News Paper/magazine Business by akinalabi(m): 9:07pm On Jun 28, 2009
You cannot do it with little or no funds
Re: Pls Do Anybody Have Information On How To Start News Paper/magazine Business by ifyalways(f): 11:26pm On Jun 28, 2009
lol
when u finally get the funds,u might want to see this :
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-194984.0.html
Re: Pls Do Anybody Have Information On How To Start News Paper/magazine Business by labamo(m): 1:40pm On Jun 29, 2009
Before you think of establishing any business, you have to create the business in your mind even before the existence of the business. You need a good business plan to keep you on the track, and without that, am afraid you would end up failing even if you succeed within a duration of years. What kind of magazine do you intend publishing? who are your target audience? have you made market research of the market you planned entering? maybe you can give me a call on 012205721 if you still need more tips.
Ismail
Re: Pls Do Anybody Have Information On How To Start News Paper/magazine Business by ucdonBC1(m): 12:39am On Jul 03, 2009
Thanks,for that details i will work on it , i am very grateful ,God bless you all

(1) (Reply)

Can Anybody Tell Me The Best Online Biz? / 2 Killed In Ekiti Bank Robbery / Live Turkeys Are For Sale At Special Rate Offer!: With Home Delivery Service!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.