Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Guys Who Grew Up In The Village: Did You Do This (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys Who Grew Up In The Village: Did You Do This (photo) (1304 Views)

15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) / 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom / 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Who Grew Up In The Village: Did You Do This (photo) by NobleAky(m): 1:24pm On Jan 26, 2016
Did you?
be sincere!

My intuition tells me lalalastica did this...unless he comes here and denies it.

Re: Guys Who Grew Up In The Village: Did You Do This (photo) by dollyjoy(f): 1:26pm On Jan 26, 2016
cheesycheesycheesy nah but i av seen!
Re: Guys Who Grew Up In The Village: Did You Do This (photo) by NobleAky(m): 1:29pm On Jan 26, 2016
dollyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesy nah but i av seen!
your villa boyfriend ba?
Re: Guys Who Grew Up In The Village: Did You Do This (photo) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 26, 2016
Lack of preservation of wild life. A source of income to kenya
Re: Guys Who Grew Up In The Village: Did You Do This (photo) by dollyjoy(f): 1:30pm On Jan 26, 2016
NobleAky:
your villa boyfriend ba?
cheesycheesy you mean yourself?
Re: Guys Who Grew Up In The Village: Did You Do This (photo) by NobleAky(m): 1:36pm On Jan 26, 2016
dollyjoy:
cheesycheesy you mean yourself?
I'm cool about it since i have seen your dp. U are beautiful and chubby
Re: Guys Who Grew Up In The Village: Did You Do This (photo) by dollyjoy(f): 1:38pm On Jan 26, 2016
NobleAky:
I'm cool about it since i have seen your dp. U are beautiful and chubby
cheesycheesycheesycheesy lollll funny.
Re: Guys Who Grew Up In The Village: Did You Do This (photo) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 26, 2016
I trust my people can eat any meat. grin
Re: Guys Who Grew Up In The Village: Did You Do This (photo) by moremuch1(m): 1:40pm On Jan 26, 2016
We call them RKC meaning rabbit killers club..
Re: Guys Who Grew Up In The Village: Did You Do This (photo) by Feranchek(m): 2:09pm On Jan 26, 2016
Hehehehehehehehe..... back inna dem days!! Wish I had the opportunity to DO it cos all the while u went hunting, I was always the one tagging along cry
Re: Guys Who Grew Up In The Village: Did You Do This (photo) by Ursino(f): 2:56pm On Jan 26, 2016
Digging that big hole, only to catch that small rat! What a life of drudgery!

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Grew Up In The Village: Did You Do This (photo) by Omotayor123(f): 3:57pm On Jan 26, 2016
shocked shocked OP is that you tongue
Re: Guys Who Grew Up In The Village: Did You Do This (photo) by timilehing(m): 2:10am On Jan 27, 2016
You don't have to grow up in a village to do this. I had the experience in my sec sch days.

I go for crab-hunting as a kid cos the habitat is closer
Re: Guys Who Grew Up In The Village: Did You Do This (photo) by ladyF(f): 5:47am On Jan 27, 2016
I did this plenty times. grin #TeamVillage
Re: Guys Who Grew Up In The Village: Did You Do This (photo) by Nobody: 6:11am On Jan 27, 2016
I have seen this and I know this, But cant believe I actually ate this kind of thing called meat and felt I was doing well.....

Yuck never ever
Re: Guys Who Grew Up In The Village: Did You Do This (photo) by baba11(m): 12:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
Where's the pampe or catcher or trap or idonbliv cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How North And Islam Became A Scape Goat For Teenager's Folly / A Friends Wife Cheating / Is Something Wrong With Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.