Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,987 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Moroccan Remixes To Popular Nigeria Songs - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Moroccan Remixes To Popular Nigeria Songs (1231 Views)

See What Happened To Popular Naija Songstress.viewer Discretion Adviced / Lady Remixes Runtown's "Mad Over You" Song Into Gospel (watch Video) / Cover Versions And Remixes Of Classic Nigerian Songs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moroccan Remixes To Popular Nigeria Songs by DahtzFestjayz: 1:53pm On Jan 26, 2016
I just watched some few Morroco Music video in Nigeria Stars Cover on youtube, Which was WOAH!!. I decided to share to Nairalanders. What happens when Naija music gets an Middle Eastern twist to it?
To mix things up the guys sing in Darija, which is a Moroccan derivation of Arabic, and also use Gnawi instruments to modify the beat of the songs. PSquare - Shekinini Remixed to "Hek Lifi Nifi"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6n5uhr85Zmo Runtown - Gallardo "Wili Wili Wili"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tBizYP3zB4&itct=CBoQpDAYACITCK2Z6Oe-x8oCFUnAfgodZ98GBTIGcmVsbWZ1SOrM5fnr0Ju_6gE%3D&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en
Re: Moroccan Remixes To Popular Nigeria Songs by DahtzFestjayz: 1:55pm On Jan 26, 2016
lalasticala Your view is needed here
Re: Moroccan Remixes To Popular Nigeria Songs by spicyuzo(m): 7:14pm On Jan 26, 2016
This gives me a special feeling.....

For once in the lifetime of my beloved nation, a group of people deem it worthy to copy our nigerian creativity......

This right here is a positive vibe for Nigeria....

My Naija.....
A nation moving onward Forever .......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moroccan Remixes To Popular Nigeria Songs by jojothaiv(m): 11:20am On Jan 27, 2016
Cheers..
David 'Boogey' Odey was featured alongside some Moroccans musician some years ago!

(1) (Reply)

New Music: Kiss Daniel – Mama (prod. By Young John) / Wizkid Fall My Hand In The Song Drake Featured Him Titled 'one Dance' / Album Download: Korede Bello – BELLOVED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.