Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

NSCDC Officials Broke My Arms, Legs During Dispute – Lawyer (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NSCDC Officials Broke My Arms, Legs During Dispute – Lawyer (photo) (16592 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 NSCDC Officials In Benue State (Graphic Photos) / Man's Hand And Head Cut Off Over Land Dispute In Delta State. Graphic Photos / Woman Stabs Man During Dispute Over Sex In Zimbabwe (graphic Images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Officials Broke My Arms, Legs During Dispute – Lawyer (photo) by topfally75(m): 7:51pm On Jan 26, 2016
freeman67:

Let's not say what we are not sure of. If you can avail your self of the NSCDC ACT, you will be more enlightened on their responsibilities.
A case between an ordinary citizens or non/learned citizens with law enforcement agents is always different from that of Barrister and law enforcement agents or agencies. If he was so sure it's not one of their responsibilities why didn't he tell them when he went to bail his client?

Why would he bail somebody he can't produce when needed.?

If it actually happened the way it was described I'm sure he won't just be looking for cheap publicity with the situation because he knows what to do as a lawyer. By now they'd have gotten a summon from a competent court.

No law enforcement agency dares a lawyer or law firm without being sure of their case because at the end of the day, they'll loose money.

Thank u my brother. The guy is a lawyer to some serial fraudster in Akure. They av duped several people millions of naira claiming dey are in partnership with Ondo State Govt of which it was der ploy to defraud people of der hard earned money. Some people should just stop runing their mouths anyhow on diz forum.
Re: NSCDC Officials Broke My Arms, Legs During Dispute – Lawyer (photo) by giddykay: 10:06pm On Jan 26, 2016
Mtchewwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!
Re: NSCDC Officials Broke My Arms, Legs During Dispute – Lawyer (photo) by chessguru(m): 10:34pm On Jan 26, 2016
topfally75:

Thank u my brother. The guy is a lawyer to some serial fraudster in Akure. They av duped several people millions of naira claiming dey are in partnership with Ondo State Govt of which it was der ploy to defraud people of der hard earned money. Some people should just stop runing their mouths anyhow on diz forum.
You sure do not get the story, If Civil Defence is sure of its a Criminal offence then they should charge the people involved to Court for obtaining under false pretense, if not those who are concerned should sue in a civil capacity , (Guguru defence) are a bunch of idiots with inferiority complex just trying to over do things here, nothing justifies the violence meted on the lawyer who to the best of my knowledge has filed ' enforcement of the fundamental rights of his client' in court a few days before then, a fact that the imbeciles from Mumu defence were aware of and obviously ignored instead of doing things the normal way. we are yet to see CHANGE in the way we do things in Nigeria , it is still business as usual with these animals in Uniform . since dem allow them carry gun dem begin bite like rabid dogs . and for your information , i have a first hand knowledge of the whole story....... i live in Akure, i am a Lawyer and i am also aware Nigerian Civil defence sucks.
Re: NSCDC Officials Broke My Arms, Legs During Dispute – Lawyer (photo) by topfally75(m): 11:19pm On Jan 26, 2016
chessguru:
You sure do not get the story, If Civil Defence is sure of its a Criminal offence then they should charge the people involved to Court for obtaining under false pretense, if not those who are concerned should sue in a civil capacity , (Guguru defence) are a bunch of idiots with inferiority complex just trying to over do things here, nothing justifies the violence meted on the lawyer who to the best of my knowledge has filed ' enforcement of the fundamental rights of his client' in court a few days before then, a fact that the imbeciles from Mumu defence were aware of and obviously ignored instead of doing things the normal way. we are yet to see CHANGE in the way we do things in Nigeria , it is still business as usual with these animals in Uniform . since dem allow them carry gun dem begin bite like rabid dogs . and for your information , i have a first hand knowledge of the whole story....... i live in Akure, i am a Lawyer and i am also aware Nigerian Civil defence sucks.

Mr Lawyer u talked wit ur mouth wide open. U should not be arrongant and abusive bcoz u want to make a point. I doubt if u re a lawyer as claimed. Anyway, am very much aware of d said enforcement of fundamental, d suit is going nowhere. As a matter of fact, it has no substance, so stop ranting mr lawyer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NSCDC Officials Broke My Arms, Legs During Dispute – Lawyer (photo) by Justbright(m): 12:58am On Jan 27, 2016
FirstCounsel:
Why would the NSCDC dabble into debt recovery? They must have a bloated opinion of themselves. I'm sure the injured lawyer knows what to do to seek redress & claim damages

There is a dept on Nscdc call peace and conflict resolution(pcr)...issues like dis are attended to..and if it involves someone defaulting a vontractual agreement,arrest can be made
Re: NSCDC Officials Broke My Arms, Legs During Dispute – Lawyer (photo) by chessguru(m): 5:46am On Jan 27, 2016
topfally75:

Mr Lawyer u talked wit ur mouth wide open. U should not be arrongant and abusive bcoz u want to make a point. I doubt if u re a lawyer as claimed. Anyway, am very much aware of d said enforcement of fundamental, d suit is going nowhere. As a matter of fact, it has no substance, so stop ranting mr lawyer.
you are not in any position to decide for a court of competent jurisdiction which suit goes nowhere or otherwise it shows your level of ignorance is high, no matter how frivolous guard defence feels a matter in court is, they must convince the court before taking actions, the laws of the land makes provisions for how long one can be detained, if the useless inferiority complex ridden civil defence got a case then they should prosecute the so called off debt as provided for in the laws and stop Harrasing innocent citizens with the date guns they now carry about. This issue shall be taken up to a dimension you can not imagine legally. we are no more in the era of impunity at least not from a boys scout organization. For Una. Una mind Una be soldiers abi?
Re: NSCDC Officials Broke My Arms, Legs During Dispute – Lawyer (photo) by chessguru(m): 5:48am On Jan 27, 2016
topfally75:

you are not in any position to decide for a court of competent jurisdiction which suit goes nowhere or otherwise it shows your level of ignorance is high, no matter how frivolous guard defence feels a matter in court is, they must convince the court before taking actions, the laws of the land makes provisions for how long one can be detained, if the useless inferiority complex ridden civil defence got a case then they should prosecute the so called off debt as provided for in the laws and stop Harrasing innocent citizens with the date guns they now carry about. This issue shall be taken up to a dimension you can not imagine legally. we are no more in the era of impunity at least not from a boys scout organization. For Una. Una mind Una be soldiers abi? N
Re: NSCDC Officials Broke My Arms, Legs During Dispute – Lawyer (photo) by chessguru(m): 5:53am On Jan 27, 2016
Justbright:

There is a dept on Nscdc call peace and conflict resolution(pcr)...issues like dis are attended to..and if it involves someone defaulting a vontractual agreement,arrest can be made
The law is clear on what procedure to follow in cases where there is breach of contract, it is clear this approach of arresting people based on involvements in civil agreement is wrong. Reason why things isn't working in the country is we keep doing things like we are in the jungle
Re: NSCDC Officials Broke My Arms, Legs During Dispute – Lawyer (photo) by boladez(m): 8:37am On Jan 27, 2016
freeman67:

Let's not say what we are not sure of. If you can avail your self of the NSCDC ACT, you will be more enlightened on their responsibilities.
A case between an ordinary citizens or non/learned citizens with law enforcement agents is always different from that of Barrister and law enforcement agents or agencies. If he was so sure it's not one of their responsibilities why didn't he tell them when he went to bail his client?

Why would he bail somebody he can't produce when needed.?

If it actually happened the way it was described I'm sure he won't just be looking for cheap publicity with the situation because he knows what to do as a lawyer. By now they'd have gotten a summon from a competent court.

No law enforcement agency dares a lawyer or law firm without being sure of their case because at the end of the day, they'll loose money.

Im proud that at least someone understands comprehension and thinks above sensationalism...thank you.
Re: NSCDC Officials Broke My Arms, Legs During Dispute – Lawyer (photo) by chessguru(m): 9:11am On Jan 27, 2016
boladez:

Im proud that at least someone understands comprehension and thinks above sensationalism...thank you.
sensationalism indeed, did your friend just called it cheap publicity, some thing that could cost him a arm, he is in danger of not being able to use his hand for life, his bones was pushed out of his wrist separated from his flesh and you call that sensationalism or cheap....... I shall post a better picture of the hand that I took personally....
Re: NSCDC Officials Broke My Arms, Legs During Dispute – Lawyer (photo) by chessguru(m): 9:11am On Jan 27, 2016
boladez:

sensationalism indeed, did your friend just called it cheap publicity, some thing that could cost him a arm, he is in danger of not being able to use his hand for life, his bones was pushed out of his wrist separated from his flesh and you call that sensationalism or cheap....... I shall post a better picture of the hand that I took personally....hh
Re: NSCDC Officials Broke My Arms, Legs During Dispute – Lawyer (photo) by boladez(m): 5:39pm On Jan 27, 2016
chessguru:
sensationalism indeed, did your friend just called it cheap publicity, some thing that could cost him a arm, he is in danger of not being able to use his hand for life, his bones was pushed out of his wrist separated from his flesh and you call that sensationalism or cheap....... I shall post a better picture of the hand that I took personally....

The question on my mind is ...would the Civil defence guys just beat him up without provocation ...he does not look like someone who has been battered ....could it be true that he jumped to evade arrest?

We cannot continue to hide under the legal system to blackmail people. I am giving both parties the benefit of doubt as someone among the two of them is obviously lying

(1) (2) (Reply)

Share Your 419 Experience / Nigerian man faces deportation after targeting schools in tax refund fraud in US / Customs Officer, Wife Arrested For Buying Twin Babies For N500,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.