Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,799 members, 7,817,308 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Women Working At Church Children's Chapel (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Women Working At Church Children's Chapel (Photos) (59427 Views)

Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate / "This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers" - Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online / My Experience At Church Service In Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Working At Church Children's Chapel (Photos) by demarc001: 5:28pm On Jan 26, 2016
No be today
Re: Women Working At Church Children's Chapel (Photos) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 26, 2016
ladyF:
What a man can do, women will always do better. We are way smarter, way organized.

Click "like" if your mother is a woman. grin Click like if you are happy to be a woman too. grin

[size=15pt]LadyF[/size] is happy to be a woman grin grin grin

fish always think they are smarter because they live in an comfortable environment.

I don't really blame you!

you where brought up to believe lies.
Re: Women Working At Church Children's Chapel (Photos) by Excuzeme: 5:28pm On Jan 26, 2016
ladyF:
What a man can do, women will always do better. We are way smarter, way organized.

Click "like" if your mother is a woman. grin Click like if you are happy to be a woman too. grin

Click "Like" if your mother is a woman? What stupidity is these?

so, if l dont click "Like', that means my Mother is a "man"?

if you want "cheap LIKES", .... like you can use it to buy Bread at Shoprite, then say so! grin grin
Stop using a silly catch like this, to do so.

As for the women, l applaud them seriously. They deserve all the help they can get. This is what women of substance should be doing, not showing-off their bossom or trying to attract undue attention by showing off their unclothedness.

Meanwhile, there is NO COMPETITION between a Man and a Woman, we both have our Unique roles, and we are good at those roles but in the end, we are meant to COMPLEMENT EACH OTHER, when we come together, to work together

...and please, no LIKES! .... l dont need them for anything.

4 Likes

Re: Women Working At Church Children's Chapel (Photos) by Justbeingreal(m): 5:30pm On Jan 26, 2016
People go de suffer de hustle Una go de snap them put for public forum, they hustling low key now u don come put them here, naxo them go snap Una too one day for Una low point undecided
Re: Women Working At Church Children's Chapel (Photos) by Rukkydelta(f): 5:31pm On Jan 26, 2016
I can never stress myself this much cos of what will mostly be of benefit to a religious leader..
The women are trying o,good for them
Re: Women Working At Church Children's Chapel (Photos) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 26, 2016
rollUP:
The pastor dey try talk say offering and tithe money wey him dey collect since never reach to hire workers?
End time pastors.

This is one of d reasons I don't to church talkless pay offering. All for d pastor's pocket
not alone

not alone!

we are many!

we are everywhere!

we don't go to church because we realize the actual truth!

1 Like

Re: Women Working At Church Children's Chapel (Photos) by Jayjay0(m): 5:32pm On Jan 26, 2016
Gullible Nigerians

After the church have collected enough money from it's members to build up a church they still go ahead to deceive the foolish members that they should come and build it for free for some fairytale reward. They the pastors will pocket the money meant for the physical construction and let people to suffer and use the money to lavish on material things and let the members suffer.

When will people learn undecided
Re: Women Working At Church Children's Chapel (Photos) by demarc001: 5:34pm On Jan 26, 2016
ladyF:

Madam! Mother fo be man before?
Re: Women Working At Church Children's Chapel (Photos) by sheilak: 5:34pm On Jan 26, 2016
ladyF:

i don't believe the bolded
Re: Women Working At Church Children's Chapel (Photos) by lomprico(m): 5:35pm On Jan 26, 2016
Everything is confidential!
Ogboni church!
Re: Women Working At Church Children's Chapel (Photos) by Freshboi: 5:36pm On Jan 26, 2016
Why didn't the pastor's wife join them?

1 Like

Re: Women Working At Church Children's Chapel (Photos) by tpiar: 5:36pm On Jan 26, 2016
Dongreat:
What Young Boys Can Do Women Can Do It Better

Meet these super women. Amazing right. They are literally building the children's chapel of my church building. These are few shots of them as it was very sunny and at first I wasn't allowed. Sorry am unable to take pics of the building as I was forbidden to by them. Maybe they were shy to become famous cheesy , lol. I honestly admire this and I know God will pay them positively. 

Ps: from these pics you can see that their was no young lady or teenager involved but women, no not women; super women. Bless them

moderators, you need to see these super women. Inspiration to both old and young.‎

where are the men and why were they not building it?
Re: Women Working At Church Children's Chapel (Photos) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 26, 2016
Jayjay0:
Gullible Nigerians

After the church have collected enough money from it's members to build up a church they still go ahead to deceive the foolish members that they should come and build it for free for some fairytale reward. They the pastors will pocket the money meant for the physical construction and let people to suffer and use the money to lavish on material things and let the members suffer.

When will people learn undecided

and you won't see the STVPID pastor assisting them or even carrying a block but will be using his dirty mouth to deceive people!

really PITY the black men MENTALITY
Re: Women Working At Church Children's Chapel (Photos) by islandmoon: 5:36pm On Jan 26, 2016
if we build factories the way will build churches, imagine the number of factories will be have in each states of the federation , let say pastors are managers! Africans has misplaced their priorities by putting religion that was sold to them by the Europeans ahead of development!
we abandoned our own religion!

a psychiatrist was sacked yesterday in the UK for recommending TB Joshua for a patient

2 Likes

Re: Women Working At Church Children's Chapel (Photos) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 26, 2016
ladyF:

How are women smarter, when on the average they are said to possess lower IQs?
Re: Women Working At Church Children's Chapel (Photos) by gabinogem(m): 5:38pm On Jan 26, 2016
robonski15:

I am tired on the word "gullible" Christians, come come up with something else..
nothing as suitable as that word "gullible". Or would u prefer to be called naive?! undecided
Re: Women Working At Church Children's Chapel (Photos) by ril19(m): 5:39pm On Jan 26, 2016
What else is child labour called my people?
Re: Women Working At Church Children's Chapel (Photos) by akpur1(m): 5:40pm On Jan 26, 2016
Dongreat:

Delta state, but where in Delta, sorry man, dats confidential

DSC
Re: Women Working At Church Children's Chapel (Photos) by Slikbae: 5:41pm On Jan 26, 2016
why should a church construction building be "confidential"?? Isn't it supposed to be a church?? why is your church different?
Dongreat:

Re: Women Working At Church Children's Chapel (Photos) by Jayjay0(m): 5:42pm On Jan 26, 2016
sonofananimal:
and you won't see the STVPID pastor assisting them or even carrying a block but will be using his dirty mouth to deceive people!

really PITY the black men MENTALITY
I pray for those high on their pastors words
Re: Women Working At Church Children's Chapel (Photos) by ladyF(f): 5:42pm On Jan 26, 2016
sonofananimal:

fish always think they are smarter because they live in an comfortable environment.

I don't really blame you!

you where brought up to believe lies.

lol very wise words coming from the sonofananimal, very wise indeed grin
Re: Women Working At Church Children's Chapel (Photos) by Irore: 5:42pm On Jan 26, 2016
Macjayboy:
nothing special about this na..women wey dey carry all this small concrete in they head pan ..when it comes to filling a slab decking..men are involved

Wrong. While praising an average Ijaw woman in presence of my Ijaw friend(male)for hard work;fishing all thru the night in canoe with baby at her back,mosquitos,cold and every danger associated with night and darkness, my Ijaw friend said he marvelled when he saw Warri women mostly Urhobos carrying concrete on their head and climbing makeshift ladder upstairs for the purpose of decking. Infact, it is still common till date in Delta state. I speak of what obtains tho in Warri and surrounding towns.
Re: Women Working At Church Children's Chapel (Photos) by haibe(m): 5:44pm On Jan 26, 2016
Owoblog:
Mehn nairaland don suffer. Pls bring back sexkillz, d guy too know mature posts to carry go fp... What's is this

U said it all...
Re: Women Working At Church Children's Chapel (Photos) by ladyF(f): 5:49pm On Jan 26, 2016
Excuzeme:

Click "Like" if your mother is a woman? What stupidity is these?

so, if l dont click "Like', that means my Mother is a "man"?

if you want "cheap LIKES", .... like you can use it to buy Bread at Shoprite, then say so! grin grin
Stop using a silly catch like this, to do so.

As for the women, l applaud them seriously. They deserve all the help they can get. This is what women of substance should be doing, not showing-off their bossom or trying to attract undue attention by showing off their unclothedness.

Meanwhile, there is NO COMPETITION between a Man and a Woman, we both have our Unique roles, and we are good at those roles but in the end, we are meant to COMPLEMENT EACH OTHER, when we come together, to work together

...and please, no LIKES! .... l dont need them for anything.
lol all this because I gave simple instruction? grin

I did not say any body's mother is a man na...
Re: Women Working At Church Children's Chapel (Photos) by Irore: 5:50pm On Jan 26, 2016
Jayjay0:

What you need is word of faith. May God grant u understanding of his word and faith in Jesus name.Amen
Re: Women Working At Church Children's Chapel (Photos) by Edusouls(m): 5:52pm On Jan 26, 2016
signs of failed society,cursed and doomed to endless suffering..there is nothing gud to rejoice about it
Re: Women Working At Church Children's Chapel (Photos) by egedege1(m): 5:52pm On Jan 26, 2016
ladyF:

You look familiar

1 Like

Re: Women Working At Church Children's Chapel (Photos) by ladyF(f): 5:56pm On Jan 26, 2016
egedege1:
You look familiar
yels it's me grin
Re: Women Working At Church Children's Chapel (Photos) by Irore: 5:57pm On Jan 26, 2016
sonofananimal:
not alone
not alone!
we are many!
we are everywhere!
sonofananimal:
not alone

sonofananimal post=42346162:
not alone
not alone!
we are many!
we are everywhere!
sonofananimal:
not alone
not alone!
we are many!
we are everywhere!
sonofananimal:
not alone
not alone!
we are many!
we are everywhere!
Wet
sonofananimal:
not alone
not alone!
we are many!
we are everywhere!

Wetin be una name make we kno weda una sabi d truth. Your society,organization or cult name abeg. Abi na secret?
not alone!

we are many!

we are everywhere!

I hope u've noticed in ur life wot happens wen u give; money,time advise knowledge etc?
Re: Women Working At Church Children's Chapel (Photos) by Ziggyzito(m): 5:58pm On Jan 26, 2016
Yet to see women who are iron benders.

1 Like

Re: Women Working At Church Children's Chapel (Photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 26, 2016
Jayjay0:

pastor's words are liable to die young!

I really pray for them!
Re: Women Working At Church Children's Chapel (Photos) by Dynamite02: 5:58pm On Jan 26, 2016
Dongreat:

But this is normal in delta state...in short there's association of female concrete workers in my LGA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor David Elijah: What You Don't Know About The 'Bulletproof' Pastor / Olukoya Set To Lose Mountain Of Fire Prayer City - Sahara Reporters. / Religion Is Very Important And I'm Not Atheist - Mark Zuckerberg, Fbk Founder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.