Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,928 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Please Help A Brother.... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help A Brother.... (770 Views)

SOS Please Help A Brother / Please Help A Brother If This Coy Is Real / Pls Help A Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Brother.... by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 26, 2016
By d special grace of d almighty,I am a mechanical engineering graduate n v also finished my youth service. I stay in river state and currently working in a private school Buh about quitting in d next few wks(pls don't advice me not to cos you might not really understand what I v passed through)..

I have worked in not less than 5 schools n v come to conclude with d following;
1. Private schools are just forums for 'use and dump' of graduates from average families n ain't gat connection.
2. School work can be tedious especially when Ur boss is a lady or a woman. She never sees anything good in you as a young man.
3. They will always expect you to work with Ur last strenght Buh at d end of d month,to pay is a very big problem. For example,where am working now will never pay you till you go n beg for Ur salaries for many days into d new month,except that you will receive Ur salary at middle of d new month,in some cases,they owe 2-3 months(just like they owed us from July to September 2015)
4. Private schools can never afford to loose you inasmuch they also wouldn't treat yu like a human from a family just like them.

After some thrashy situations I v gone through in life in the name of struggling for survival,I v made up my mind to quit my present workplace(no going back).
I v tried everything to endure Buh things keep getting worse. Mind you,I v worked there now for almost 14months now..
Am not here to seek for an advice Buh to announce it publicly that I need a new job(I can still consider a school job only if I can v a rest of mind doing the work)

I stay currently at choba portharcourt.. So if you v any job for me even if it demands relocation(I don't v any problem with that),kindly link me up.. My contact is on my profile..

Thanks n may God bless yu
Re: Please Help A Brother.... by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 26, 2016
I read your story. You seem like a nice guy. I have no job to offer you, and I don't even live in Nigeria. Still at least I will offer some prayers for you. May God grant you a job that will give you the means to sustain yourself and move ahead. But above all, let your heart open to him and submit to his laws. I keep you in my heart and prayers.

Cheers.
Re: Please Help A Brother.... by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 26, 2016
LoJ:
I read your story. You seem like a nice guy. I have no job to offer you, and I don't even live in Nigeria. Still at least I will offer some prayers for you. May God grant you a job that will give you the means to sustain yourself and move ahead. But above all, let your heart open to him and submit to his laws. I keep you in my heart and prayers.

Cheers.

Amen..thanks a lot bro. I highly appreciated Ur prayer. Buh the truth remains I v gone through a lot in this life. Am doing it for d sake of my future children n also my family.

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Brother.... by akins56(m): 4:30pm On Jan 28, 2016
[quote author=alanposh post=42343621]By d special grace of d almighty,I am a mechanical engineering graduate n v also finished my youth service. I stay in river state and currently working in a private school Buh about quitting in d next few wks(pls don't advice me not to cos you might not really understand what I v passed through)..

I have worked in not less than 5 schools n v come to conclude with d following;
1. Private schools are just forums for 'use and dump' of graduates from average families n ain't gat connection.
2. School work can be tedious especially when Ur boss is a lady or a woman. She never sees anything good in you as a young man.
3. They will always expect you to work with Ur last strenght Buh at d end of d month,to pay is a very big problem. For example,where am working now will never pay you till you go n beg for Ur salaries for many days into d new month,except that you will receive Ur salary at middle of d new month,in some cases,they owe 2-3 months(just like they owed us from July to September 2015)
4. Private schools can never afford to loose you inasmuch they also wouldn't treat yu like a human from a family just like them.

After some thrashy situations I v gone through in life in the name of struggling for survival,I v made up my mind to quit my present workplace(no going back).
I v tried everything to endure Buh things keep getting worse. Mind you,I v worked there now for almost 14months now..
Am not here to seek for an advice Buh to announce it publicly that I need a new job(I can still consider a school job only if I can v a rest of mind doing the work)

I stay currently at choba portharcourt.. So if you v any job for me even if it demands relocation(I don't v any problem with that),kindly link me up.. My contact is on my profile..

Thanks n may God bless
Re: Please Help A Brother.... by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 28, 2016
akins56:
send ur cv to akinov200@gmail.com
I could help u forward it to someone in ph.

Thanks. Will do that right away..
Re: Please Help A Brother.... by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jan 28, 2016
akins56:
send ur cv to akinov200@gmail.com
I could help u forward it to someone in ph.

Bro.
Re: Please Help A Brother.... by akins56(m): 5:09pm On Jan 28, 2016
alanposh:

Bro. I tried forwarding my CV Buh it couldn't deliver.. Can you mail me so I can send you the CV?? My mail is nnaeto@gmail.com
try akinbode200@hotmail. com
and please edit all your mentions containing my email.
God bless.
Re: Please Help A Brother.... by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 28, 2016
akins56:
try akinbode200@hotmail. com
and please edit all your mentions containing my email.
God bless.

OK. Lemme try that as well

(1) (Reply)

Current Recruitment At Lagos State Government Civil Service Commission / How To Get A Sim Registration Part-time Job... Help Please! / Lesson Teacher For Junior WAEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.