Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Landlady Arrested For Connecting Water Well To NNPC Pipeline - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Landlady Arrested For Connecting Water Well To NNPC Pipeline (33718 Views)

Policeman Attached To NNPC Owerri Kills A Man (Graphic Photos) / Children Missing After NNPC Pipeline Explosion / Photos Of Landlady Arrested For Connecting Water Well To NNPC Pipeline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Landlady Arrested For Connecting Water Well To NNPC Pipeline by catchfun: 4:59pm On Jan 26, 2016
Floyinka Ayinde arrested for connecting pipe to NNPC pipeline
A 59-year-old landlady, Mrs Floyinka Ayinda has been arrested and detained at Idimu division for her alleged role in vandalising NNPC pipeline in Isheri Olofin area of Lagos State, western Nigeria.
Ayinda allegedly connected a pipe inside her water well to NNPC pipeline and has been siphoning petrol illegally for the past three years.
The incident happened at KML 1, LASU Road, Iyana Odo bus stop in Isheri Olofin, a suburb of Lagos.
The incident was discovered by officers of the Anti-Vandalism Intelligence Unit Team B set up by Inspector General of Police, Solomon Arase. They acted on tip-off.
Ayinde allegedly admitted after her arrest that for the past three years, vandals has been operating in her house and she reported to the NNPC officials but they did not do anything about it.
She denied her involvement in the act and said she made a mistake for not informing the police because she relied on NNPC who asked her not to worry.
The well and pipe connected to NNPC pipeline
Ayinde revealed that the NNPC officials use to come with a team and she did not ask to know whether they were really officers or not.
When our reporter visited the scene, the house was deserted by the tenants.
Some jerrycans used for storing scooped petrol were all over the the premises before the task-force struck.
Armed officers of the task force were seen manning the house and its environs.
Jerrycans used to scoop petrol
Efforts to speak with them proved futile. They directed our reporter to their boss, CSP Valentine Olumese in Abuja for comment.
At the time of filing this report, Ayinde was still detained at the station where she was writing her statement.
Source said, she might be flown to Abuja for further interrogation

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/01/26/landlady-arrested-for-connecting-water-well-to-nnpc-pipeline/.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Landlady Arrested For Connecting Water Well To NNPC Pipeline by emamos: 4:59pm On Jan 26, 2016
Scooping is now corruption... It is well with me

7 Likes

Re: Landlady Arrested For Connecting Water Well To NNPC Pipeline by kennyman2000(m): 5:41pm On Jan 26, 2016
Ohhh boy... so FOLORUNSHO ALAKIJA get competitor. Mheeennn.. Wondering the kind of money that woman would have made.. Come to think of it, she may just be making #1000 per 10ltr gallon. Since its free and she doesnt know the usefulness.. Ohhh boy!
It's well sha.

Check my signature for ur customised wristband

14 Likes

Re: Landlady Arrested For Connecting Water Well To NNPC Pipeline by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 26, 2016
Automatically,she owns an oil well grin

The woman must be sagacious & a descendant of King Solomon....She wise pass federal government grin

130 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Landlady Arrested For Connecting Water Well To NNPC Pipeline by Saheed9: 5:42pm On Jan 26, 2016
She is even claiming innocence. 3yrs! This woman must have become a millionaire

4 Likes

Re: Landlady Arrested For Connecting Water Well To NNPC Pipeline by witorwitoutyou(m): 5:42pm On Jan 26, 2016
Ole agba,iya fe so konga di oil well,werey agba

3 Likes

Re: Landlady Arrested For Connecting Water Well To NNPC Pipeline by coldsummer: 5:42pm On Jan 26, 2016
Lmao

Innovative mind
Re: Landlady Arrested For Connecting Water Well To NNPC Pipeline by em3r4ld(m): 5:42pm On Jan 26, 2016
grin

Lady F u too like Frontpage nawaooo
Re: Landlady Arrested For Connecting Water Well To NNPC Pipeline by maxti: 5:42pm On Jan 26, 2016
Re: Landlady Arrested For Connecting Water Well To NNPC Pipeline by ladyF(f): 5:42pm On Jan 26, 2016
I have to give it to whoever thought of it, this is BRILLIANT!!!

If only they had channeled their wisdom to something productive....If only...

[size=15pt]LadyF[/size] don book this space sha grin grin grin
Re: Landlady Arrested For Connecting Water Well To NNPC Pipeline by wolewolsz(m): 5:43pm On Jan 26, 2016
Brainz
Re: Landlady Arrested For Connecting Water Well To NNPC Pipeline by lankieman: 5:43pm On Jan 26, 2016
Sharp woman
Re: Landlady Arrested For Connecting Water Well To NNPC Pipeline by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 26, 2016
sharp woman ||
Re: Landlady Arrested For Connecting Water Well To NNPC Pipeline by aminho(m): 5:43pm On Jan 26, 2016
MY COUNTRY
Re: Landlady Arrested For Connecting Water Well To NNPC Pipeline by zuby4real10(m): 5:43pm On Jan 26, 2016
sharp woman. How i wish she is crative in doing good things rather than creativity in crime
Re: Landlady Arrested For Connecting Water Well To NNPC Pipeline by Samtobh(m): 5:43pm On Jan 26, 2016
.......And we later blame the government for jeopardizing our lives and safety because of irrational policies?
Nigerians wake up, its time to act right and say no to self-inflicted evils.
#ItShallBeWell

5 Likes

Re: Landlady Arrested For Connecting Water Well To NNPC Pipeline by seunajia: 5:44pm On Jan 26, 2016
Let her be jailed for long. This economic sabotage must stop.

Ole, adojutini agbaaya!
Re: Landlady Arrested For Connecting Water Well To NNPC Pipeline by kossyablaze(m): 5:44pm On Jan 26, 2016
Kinda brains I like...I like women wey get mind baje baje.
Re: Landlady Arrested For Connecting Water Well To NNPC Pipeline by mzmighty(f): 5:44pm On Jan 26, 2016
shocked
Re: Landlady Arrested For Connecting Water Well To NNPC Pipeline by naijafella(m): 5:44pm On Jan 26, 2016
Good work. Prosecute all vandals and oil thieves.
Re: Landlady Arrested For Connecting Water Well To NNPC Pipeline by rollUP(m): 5:45pm On Jan 26, 2016
I hope say d woman don save well during d years of her using it to hustle
Re: Landlady Arrested For Connecting Water Well To NNPC Pipeline by emamos: 5:45pm On Jan 26, 2016
sauceny:
Automatically,she owns an oil well grin
illegally
Re: Landlady Arrested For Connecting Water Well To NNPC Pipeline by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 26, 2016
Real oyel money enjoyment!
Re: Landlady Arrested For Connecting Water Well To NNPC Pipeline by egedege1(m): 5:45pm On Jan 26, 2016
Re: Landlady Arrested For Connecting Water Well To NNPC Pipeline by ritux: 5:45pm On Jan 26, 2016
See cool hammer.

Oil well in back of my house. grin
Re: Landlady Arrested For Connecting Water Well To NNPC Pipeline by nani212(m): 5:45pm On Jan 26, 2016
This should also have a place in history. A Nigerian woman turned a water well to oil well for three years.

4 Likes

Re: Landlady Arrested For Connecting Water Well To NNPC Pipeline by optional1(f): 5:46pm On Jan 26, 2016
Dasukigate nd metuh should take d blame.
Re: Landlady Arrested For Connecting Water Well To NNPC Pipeline by lolademariam: 5:46pm On Jan 26, 2016
Big thief
Re: Landlady Arrested For Connecting Water Well To NNPC Pipeline by Caspian22(m): 5:46pm On Jan 26, 2016
Women are definitely treacherous! nna ehn!

Anyways I wrote an awesome post for Ebola prevention tips, Its very funny and can benefit you. Fee very free to check it out!
http://www.youmustgethealthy.com/2016/01/lassa-fever-8-simple-prevention-tips.html?m=1
Re: Landlady Arrested For Connecting Water Well To NNPC Pipeline by emamos: 5:46pm On Jan 26, 2016
witorwitoutyou:
Ole agba,iya fe so konga di oil well,werey agba
Re: Landlady Arrested For Connecting Water Well To NNPC Pipeline by Williamsesco(m): 5:46pm On Jan 26, 2016
najia never seize to amaze me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Baba Ijesha To Spend 5 Years In Prison, Not 16 Years / Missing Person Alert / Thieves Who Stole N3M Worth Of Fish Arrested (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.