Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

All About The Iphone & Itunes ---developers Are Invited - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / All About The Iphone & Itunes ---developers Are Invited (947 Views)

Error Apple Application Support Is Required To Run Itunes / Testing / You are invited (Lynxnoon says so) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All About The Iphone & Itunes ---developers Are Invited by na2day2(m): 5:59am On Jun 27, 2009
i decided to make this thread for all those that need help with troubleshooting their iphone. all u need to do is post it here and we will find a solution and reply back. also for those that have issues with itunes, feel free to post here too. this thread also is meant to bring developers together to rob minds for developing apps for the iphone. apple offers hosting for ur apps, u get 70% of any download if apple approves ur apps. my friends, there is money under our nose, so lets all come together and think .
Re: All About The Iphone & Itunes ---developers Are Invited by Nobody: 6:05am On Jun 27, 2009
People like us cant afford iPhones.

I have problem with my NMT-900. I wonder why text messaging won't work undecided
Re: All About The Iphone & Itunes ---developers Are Invited by na2day2(m): 6:07am On Jun 27, 2009
FL Gators:

People like us cant afford iPhones.

I have problem with my NMT-900. I wonder why text messaging won't work undecided

NMT-900?    u like fight ooo  angry angry angry
Re: All About The Iphone & Itunes ---developers Are Invited by Nobody: 6:09am On Jun 27, 2009
na2day?:

why service provider are u sing?
T-Mobile undecided

NMT-900 (by Nokia) . I asked their technicians why it wasn't working, the asshoe dropped the phone on me.
Re: All About The Iphone & Itunes ---developers Are Invited by na2day2(m): 6:16am On Jun 27, 2009
NMT-900 i am pulling up in google are dinosaurs, so unless u get a bit more specific it gonna be had to know if the phone was designed to receive sms.

but general rule of thumb, make ur ur plan still covers sms. u might have accidentally unchecked that service.  u can also try and use a different sim in the phone and see if u can send sms or receive sms. u can also use ur sim in another person phone to carry out this test. this will let us know if it is the service or the actual phone device

[size=3pt]
FYI: did i tell u, u look so hot in that pic [/size] lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: All About The Iphone & Itunes ---developers Are Invited by Nobody: 6:24am On Jun 27, 2009
na2day?:

NMT-900 i am pulling up in google are dinosaurs, so unless u get a bit more specific it gonna be had to know if the phone was designed to receive sms.

but general rule of thumb, make ur ur plan still covers sms. u might have accidentally unchecked that service. u can also try and use a different sim in the phone and see if u can send sms or receive sms. u can also use ur sim in another person phone to carry out this test. this will let us know if it is the service or the actual phone device

[size=3pt]
FYI: did i tell u, u look so hot in that pic [/size] lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Giving you a better pixure of my phone so you can try to help me more smiley

[size=2pt]Thanks baby[/size]
Re: All About The Iphone & Itunes ---developers Are Invited by na2day2(m): 6:43am On Jun 27, 2009
FL Gators:

Giving you a better pixure of my phone so you can try to help me more smiley

[size=2pt]Thanks baby[/size]

like i said dinosaur!
Re: All About The Iphone & Itunes ---developers Are Invited by wanville(m): 6:44am On Jun 27, 2009
Re: All About The Iphone & Itunes ---developers Are Invited by Nobody: 6:47am On Jun 27, 2009
@na2day
dino or not. It still works.

But the texting doesnt
Re: All About The Iphone & Itunes ---developers Are Invited by na2day2(m): 6:56am On Jun 27, 2009
wanville:

Tens Gawd 4 dis thread. . .Am so blonde when it comes to electronics. how do I get songs on ma newly purchased ipod? embarassed

legally? u buy them from the itunes store. u can download the latest itunes 8.2 from www.apple.com/itunes then u have to create for urself an itunes or apple ID , u can do that within itunes, start ur itunes program, click store then click create account or sign in, one of them, after that u can create a new account for urself. if u want to download one of them free stuff u dont have to create an account with ur credit card, all u need to do is click itunes store on the left navigation panel, when it comes, at the bottom far right, u will see free stuff, games etc, click them, then following the process, when u get to the credit card part choose none (u can only choose this if u click on one of the freebies b4 registering). if u buy songs from itunes store, u can have them on maximum 5 computers. if u have ur own songs from cds u have to just use itunes to convert them to mp3 then transfer to ur ipod. now itunes is not the only application u can use for transferring music to ur ipod but it is what apple will support
Re: All About The Iphone & Itunes ---developers Are Invited by nobi2day: 5:14pm On Jun 27, 2009
like i was saying b4 i was rudely locked out my seun's stupid filter angry angry angry angry

FL Gators:

@na2day
dino or not. It still works.

But the texting doesnt

are u for real? is that really ur phone? be serious!  embarassed embarassed if it is i will send u my old samsung blackjack asap! but it meant for AT&T unless u unlock it. i think i still have a motorola razor that will work with T-mobile. by the way,  why in God's name are u using a terrible network like T-mobile in the 1st place?  angry angry angry
Re: All About The Iphone & Itunes ---developers Are Invited by nobi2day: 5:16pm On Jun 27, 2009
wanville:

Tens Gawd 4 dis thread. . .Am so blonde when it comes to electronics. how do I get songs on ma newly purchased ipod? embarassed

egally? u buy them from the itunes store. u can download the latest itunes 8.2 from apple's website then u have to create for urself an itunes or apple ID, u can do that within itunes, start ur itunes program, click store then click create account or sign in, one of them, after that u can create a new account for urself. if u want to download one of them free stuff u dont have to create an account with ur credit card, all u need to do is click itunes store on the left navigation panel, when it comes, at the bottom far right, u will see free stuff, games etc, click them, then following the process, when u get to the credit card part choose none (u can only choose this if u click on one of the freebies b4 registering). if u buy songs from itunes store, u can have them on maximum 5 computers. if u have ur own songs from cds u have to just use itunes to convert them to mp3 then transfer to ur ipod. now itunes is not the only application u can use for transferring music to ur ipod but it is what apple will support
Re: All About The Iphone & Itunes ---developers Are Invited by Ralvy(m): 8:46pm On Jun 27, 2009
wanville:

Simple, grab a copy of iTunes http://www.apple.com/itunes/
Add songs from your PC to the library, create a playlist of the songs you want and sync them. What kind of iPod did you get?

-[n3rve]
Re: All About The Iphone & Itunes ---developers Are Invited by swift1: 8:58pm On Jun 27, 2009
In addition to that, you can also get your CD tracks into your iTunes. Just click on the track(s) you want in your library and drag them into the playlist u must have created initially (do this by pressing cntr+N on a windows system). Same goes for music files you want in your iPod, located in say, a flash drive.
Moreover, you can sync your phone contacts, your reminders, notes, photos etc in basically the same steps as above.
Re: All About The Iphone & Itunes ---developers Are Invited by Nobody: 12:28am On Jun 28, 2009
nobi2day?:

like i was saying b4 i was rudely locked out my seun's stupid filter angry angry angry angry

are u for real? is that really ur phone? be serious! embarassed embarassed if it is i will send u my old samsung blackjack asap! but it meant for AT&T unless u unlock it. i think i still have a motorola razor that will work with T-mobile. by the way, why in God's name are u using a terrible network like T-mobile in the 1st place? angry angry angry
are you trying to say something about my phone?

Get str8 to it and stop cutting about the bush angry angry

Yes, thats my real phone. No jokes undecided
Re: All About The Iphone & Itunes ---developers Are Invited by profits1: 7:35am On Jun 28, 2009
Na wao, @ FL gator, Is it this phone You dey use go youtube? lol, you know what you are doing.

@ all, someone says I should download itune to his lappy, any link for the download?
Re: All About The Iphone & Itunes ---developers Are Invited by danexd(m): 9:11am On Jun 28, 2009
@pOSTER, Thanks for the thread
@Profits$ go to apple official website and download itunes
@all anyone gave a description of how to install cracked softwares on iphone(jailbreak) 2.2 firmware upwards
Thanks
Re: All About The Iphone & Itunes ---developers Are Invited by seunnowell: 1:08am On Jun 29, 2009
FL Gators:

are you trying to say something about my phone?

Get str8 to it and stop cutting about the bush angry angry

Yes, thats my real phone. No jokes undecided

i am not yabbing u, i am just way too shock 2 believe lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: All About The Iphone & Itunes ---developers Are Invited by seunnowell: 1:10am On Jun 29, 2009
profit$:

Na wao, @ FL gator, Is it this phone You dey use go youtube? lol, you know what you are doing.

@ all, someone says I should download itune to his lappy, any link for the download?

i put up the link twice and i was ban, i dont know why undecided undecided
Re: All About The Iphone & Itunes ---developers Are Invited by Nobody: 1:50am On Jun 29, 2009
profit$:

What am I doing,love?
I'm serious, I need help. The phone won't send SMS.
I called T-mobile, but they didnt do anything with it.

seunnowell:

i put up the link twice and i was ban, i dont know why undecided undecided
Buy me a new phone then.
I won't mind wink
Re: All About The Iphone & Itunes ---developers Are Invited by Nobody: 1:57am On Jun 29, 2009
@FL, what are u doing on my board, selling phones abi? is this place the phone sections?
oya, all of you, contribute money buy me better phone before i lock this thread now!

Just kidding. . .happy telephoning o. . .
Re: All About The Iphone & Itunes ---developers Are Invited by seunnowell: 4:10am On Jun 29, 2009
FL Gators:

Buy me a new phone then.
I won't mind wink

well i have 2 spare phones

(1) (Reply)

Software For Computer Based Examination / Download Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows 2. Also Get More Latest Movies. / How To Create A UEFI Bootable Drive To Install Windows 8 & 8.1 [TUTORIAL]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.