Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

If Nigeria Were Eritrea? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Nigeria Were Eritrea? (970 Views)

Eritrea Orders Men To Marry Two Wives Or Be Jailed / Polygamy Mandatory In Eritrea / Eritrea Govt. Made Polygamy Mandatory Due To Men Shortage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Nigeria Were Eritrea? by mostyg(m): 7:43pm On Jan 26, 2016
It is now trending in the news that Eritrean men have been asked by the government to marry more than one wife or risk being jailed for life. Reason given was that there are more women than men as a result of the casualties the country suffered during the secession war from Ethiopia.

If Nigeria were Eritrea or vice versa, how would you take this?
Re: If Nigeria Were Eritrea? by ikubch(m): 7:45pm On Jan 26, 2016
mostyg:
It is now trending in the news that Eritrean men have been asked by the government to marry more than one wife or risk being jailed for life. Reason given was that there are more women than men as a result of the casualties the country suffered during the secession war from Ethiopia.

If Nigeria were Eritrea or vice versa, how would you take this?

All side chicks will get automatic promotion

3 Likes

Re: If Nigeria Were Eritrea? by Krystalzkris(f): 7:59pm On Jan 26, 2016
hmmm.. This is where the statement 'if love is a crime,am willing to go to jail' comes to play..
Re: If Nigeria Were Eritrea? by Cutehector(m): 8:05pm On Jan 26, 2016
There won't be any shakara in d bedroom..
Re: If Nigeria Were Eritrea? by cosmic22(m): 8:20pm On Jan 26, 2016
d ratio of men and women will automatically become the same in a few days.......

I trust naija women..... dey will kill themselves....
Re: If Nigeria Were Eritrea? by mostyg(m): 8:32pm On Jan 26, 2016
Krystalzkris:
hmmm.. This is where the statement 'if love is a crime,am willing to go to jail' comes to play..

Who will go to jail, the man or the woman? My sister, i don't see anyone going to jail for the sake of the other person

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Were Eritrea? by Krystalzkris(f): 9:02pm On Jan 26, 2016
mostyg:

Who will go to jail, the man or the woman? My sister, i don't see anyone going to jail for the sake of the other person
when a girl asks a guy to prove his love by marrying only her,which entails going to jail.... Thats what i meant
Re: If Nigeria Were Eritrea? by mostyg(m): 9:09pm On Jan 26, 2016
Krystalzkris:
when a girl asks a guy to prove his love by marrying only her,which entails going to jail.... Thats what i meant

I understand you my sister but come to think of it, what happens to the girl after the guy has been sentenced to life imprisonment? Won't she marry another guy? What becomes of the 'love' the guy took to the prison?

1 Like

Re: If Nigeria Were Eritrea? by jashar(f): 11:40am On Jan 27, 2016
Hmmmm.... some people will be seriously maligned.

(1) (Reply)

Rate My Baby Nephew's Swag (pics) / Why Do Many Couples Wear Their Wedding Ring On Their Right Hand Instead Of Left? / How To End An Extramarital Affair Before Your Spouse Comes To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.