Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,418 members, 7,815,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Phyno Talks About Baby Mama Drama And Stormrex On The Beat 99.9 Fm - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phyno Talks About Baby Mama Drama And Stormrex On The Beat 99.9 Fm (3695 Views)

Vector: I Was Aroused Kissing Seyi Shay In "Lara And The Beat" Movie / Watch Video - Darey And Stormrex Drop Hot New Cover!! / God Forbid That- Praiz On Baby Mama Drama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phyno Talks About Baby Mama Drama And Stormrex On The Beat 99.9 Fm by jiggaz(m): 8:40pm On Jan 26, 2016
While chilling with Maria ,OC and Olisa on Beat 99.9,they quickly sidetracked Phyno to ask more personal questions such as what’s his take on the trending rise in Babymama’s among musicians.

Read interview excerpt below:

Would you marry a girl if you get her pregnant

That’s like the next step

Would you marry her even if you don’t like her.

Like I said after the child is the next step

Just like your friends Flavor didn’t?

That’s his interview, not for me

Phyno has become more confidence..

(Laughs..) Are you trying to bring me down? Go back to my video, go and watch ghost mode that’s confidence on TV

After Phyno gave dodgy answers about the personal topics,the hosts decided to get back on music related topic.They asked about Stormrex and Phyno remained dodgy in his responses.

What happened to Stomrex,is she still with you?

Yea..(laughs) she decided to focus on her own work

Is she no longer with Penthauz records?

(Quiet)

Ok..is she still signed under you?

(Laughs) We are working

Re: Phyno Talks About Baby Mama Drama And Stormrex On The Beat 99.9 Fm by Chestar5(f): 9:07pm On Jan 26, 2016
Okay being serious, so phyno accepts babymanism

Fctc.... Am still hungry cry
Re: Phyno Talks About Baby Mama Drama And Stormrex On The Beat 99.9 Fm by sirteayeni: 9:09pm On Jan 26, 2016
undecided
Re: Phyno Talks About Baby Mama Drama And Stormrex On The Beat 99.9 Fm by sirteayeni: 9:10pm On Jan 26, 2016
Let's wait until he impregnates.
I think that's the next step
Re: Phyno Talks About Baby Mama Drama And Stormrex On The Beat 99.9 Fm by izikjon(m): 9:25pm On Jan 26, 2016
Dodgy answers....leave them in the dark
Re: Phyno Talks About Baby Mama Drama And Stormrex On The Beat 99.9 Fm by jiggaz(m): 11:10pm On Jan 26, 2016
izikjon:
Re: Phyno Talks About Baby Mama Drama And Stormrex On The Beat 99.9 Fm by theshaderoom: 12:19am On Jan 27, 2016
Which kind non interview be this one... e no even dey answer anything, y did he now come there? Lubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phyno Talks About Baby Mama Drama And Stormrex On The Beat 99.9 Fm by jiggaz(m): 8:09am On Jan 27, 2016
theshaderoom:
Which kind non interview be this one... e no even dey answer anything, y did he now come there? Lubbish
Re: Phyno Talks About Baby Mama Drama And Stormrex On The Beat 99.9 Fm by jiggaz(m): 7:37pm On Jan 27, 2016
izikjon:
oh
Re: Phyno Talks About Baby Mama Drama And Stormrex On The Beat 99.9 Fm by cruzita(f): 9:22pm On Jan 27, 2016
umu nnunu
Re: Phyno Talks About Baby Mama Drama And Stormrex On The Beat 99.9 Fm by jiggaz(m): 9:58pm On Jan 27, 2016
cruzita:
umu nnunu
Re: Phyno Talks About Baby Mama Drama And Stormrex On The Beat 99.9 Fm by jiggaz(m): 10:47am On Jan 28, 2016
izikjon:
Re: Phyno Talks About Baby Mama Drama And Stormrex On The Beat 99.9 Fm by Sixtustony(m): 11:14am On Jan 28, 2016
Nice response
Re: Phyno Talks About Baby Mama Drama And Stormrex On The Beat 99.9 Fm by jiggaz(m): 1:24pm On Jan 28, 2016
Sixtustony:
Nice response
Re: Phyno Talks About Baby Mama Drama And Stormrex On The Beat 99.9 Fm by jiggaz(m): 8:27am On Jun 22, 2016
cruzita:
umu nnunu
Re: Phyno Talks About Baby Mama Drama And Stormrex On The Beat 99.9 Fm by jiggaz(m): 6:46pm On May 12, 2017
noted

(1) (Reply)

Twin Sisters Holding Hands During Childbirth Still Growing Stronger 2years After / Davido Is Crushing On Femi Otedola's Daughter, DJ Cuppy / TV News Presenter Learns Of Husband's Death Live On Air During Breaking News Rep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.