Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

I Got The Most Aggressive Rottweiler Puppy Today - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Got The Most Aggressive Rottweiler Puppy Today (2125 Views)

8 Most Aggressive Dogs To Own In Nigeria / Got Myself A New Puppy Today / Can I Cook Weed (igbo) For My Dog To Be Aggressive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got The Most Aggressive Rottweiler Puppy Today by Kutunban: 11:06pm On Jan 26, 2016
Is this Rottweiler or Normal Africanise breed? I bought the puppy today.

Re: I Got The Most Aggressive Rottweiler Puppy Today by wtfCode: 11:09pm On Jan 26, 2016
not a rottweiler.
i know this breed except the breed name.
that animal is really agggressive!
Re: I Got The Most Aggressive Rottweiler Puppy Today by Kutunban: 11:16pm On Jan 26, 2016
wtfCode:
not a rottweiler.
i know this breed except the breed name.
that animal is really agggressive!

The dog is very aggressive!
What can I do to tame it?
It obeys me and not aggressive to me but when friends and families come to play with it, that's when the beast will start manifesting aggression.
Re: I Got The Most Aggressive Rottweiler Puppy Today by toms55(m): 11:20pm On Jan 26, 2016
Eaya embarassed
Re: I Got The Most Aggressive Rottweiler Puppy Today by miremoses(m): 11:22pm On Jan 26, 2016
Kutunban:

It obeys me and not aggressive to me but when friends and families come to play with it, that's when the beast will start manifesting aggression.
y dont u post a clear pix..and for d aggresion..its still behavin dat way cos u just got it..few mnths from now..it will be playful

1 Like

Re: I Got The Most Aggressive Rottweiler Puppy Today by wtfCode: 11:28pm On Jan 26, 2016
Kutunban:

that's the nature, everybody has to be friend with it or else u get bitten.
my friend will always call his friends to touch the animal and same time holding it down as possible and then his friends will give the animal a biscuit...and then the friendship starts.
that animal has almost the same character similar to caucasian shepherd...very stubborn.
if its still a poppy, dont always chain it...let it play and live free.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Got The Most Aggressive Rottweiler Puppy Today by josh18(m): 2:23am On Oct 13, 2017
kill am chop
Re: I Got The Most Aggressive Rottweiler Puppy Today by Eveezy(m): 9:35am On Oct 13, 2017
U and I know that it is a local dog with similar markings to a rott

2 Likes

Re: I Got The Most Aggressive Rottweiler Puppy Today by welzyj2(m): 3:12pm On Oct 13, 2017
Eveezy:
U and I know that it is a local dog with similar markings to a rott

Baba na original bingo no mind them.

2 Likes

Re: I Got The Most Aggressive Rottweiler Puppy Today by WanyeKest: 12:23pm On Oct 14, 2017
Lookat the fur on the ear so sparse. OP how much did you get this beautiful pup?
it definitely is not a pure rott. rott blood can be less than 10-15% responsible for the markings and aggression
Re: I Got The Most Aggressive Rottweiler Puppy Today by adisabarber(m): 11:26pm On Oct 14, 2017
This puppy wey the mouth don long from this age no fit be rot

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

50k Each....male And Female Rottweiler Pup / SOLD A Caucasian Orvcharka For Quick Sale / My Boerboel Dog Killed These 3 Snakes In 2 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.