Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Itching In The Private Part - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Itching In The Private Part (2453 Views)

Causes Of Itching In Private Parts & 13 Home Remedies To Relieve It / 5 Reasons Why Your Private Part Smells And What To Do / Itching After Bathing - I Need Help... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Itching In The Private Part by corridor: 6:19am On Jan 27, 2016
Hi nairalanders pls I need help regarding a persistent itch in my private part and that of my wife.it is just a itch no swelling or discharge but it has refused to go,we have used all sorts of cream but no result please any doctor in the house that can prescribe a good antibiotics that we can use.thank you and anticipating your reply .
Re: Itching In The Private Part by CircleOfWilis: 6:38am On Jan 27, 2016
corridor:
Hi nairalanders pls I need help regarding a persistent itch in my private part and that of my wife.it is just a itch no swelling or discharge but it has refused to go,we have used all sorts of cream but no result please any doctor in the house that can prescribe a good antibiotics that we can use.thank you and anticipating your reply .
Tabs flagyl 400mg tds for 2weeks
Tabs doxycycline 100mg bd for 2weeks
Tabs ketoconazole 200 od for 5days

Use skineal cream.....

I Will advice ur wife to do a HVS mcs , the result will be of help...

In the mean time use the above drugs....if no change consult a hospital for further review and management
Re: Itching In The Private Part by Phreakphasions: 10:18pm On Feb 04, 2016
Hi I have started using the drugs as prescribed by u but I'm having severe headache and weakness of d body is this a side effect of the deugs
Re: Itching In The Private Part by corridor: 11:23pm On Feb 04, 2016
flagyl 400mg tds for 2weeks

Use skineal cr

In the mean time use the above drugs....if no change consult a hospital for further review and management

Pls what's the dosage for the drugs as prescribed above by you
Re: Itching In The Private Part by Gboliwe: 4:34am On Feb 05, 2016
corridor:
flagyl 400mg tds for 2weeks

Use skineal cr

Pls what's the dosage for the drugs as prescribed above by you

You want to self medicate too? Totally wrong! If you have an itch, please run a test and get the best antibiotic that will attack the spot.

BTW, your question shows you know nothing about prescriptions. Please see a Doctor

(1) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Black Pepper / Anybody Else Experiencing Sleep Paralaysis? / EBOLA: Funny Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.