Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,705 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

How To Get More Followers On Instagram - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Get More Followers On Instagram (837 Views)

Regina Daniels Share Her Cute Photo On Instagram / Awesome Female Hair Style That Got Over 100000 Fans On Instagram / Girls On Instagram Be Like (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get More Followers On Instagram by Anatech(m): 6:34am On Jan 27, 2016
This post will give you instructions on how to get more followers on Instagram. Instagram is currently one of the best marketing channels for eCommerce merchants. This is due to the facet that the platform is visual by nature and has a very high engagement compared to other social platforms. A recent study discovered that Instagram provides brands with 25% more engagement over other social platforms. This post will teach you all you need to know about getting more followers on Instagram

Get Started

Before you jump in head first, you’ll want to take some time to really understand your who your target market (Buyer Persona) is. This includes who exactly your customers are, what they like, what they don’t like, the type of photos they post, the people they follow and the hash tags they use. There is no point in wasting time building an engaged following on Instagram with people that have absolutely no desire or ability to purchase your products.

Preparation Is Everything, Find Your Product/Market Fit

Here’s a very small example of how your preparation should look like

Okay, so we have a bunch of Human hair?

Sarah would wear this — that’s who.

Okay, so I’m Sarah. What is Sarah’s day like? Who does she hang out with, what websites does she visit?

So assuming that Sarah is on Instagram, she probably has a bunch of friends that are too. After all, Sarah isn’t everyone, it’s just her type we’re looking for. How could I find them? Alright, let’s find Sarah’s account. Who does she follow? What words does she use, what kind of photos does she post?

Oh very interesting, she’s got on a hair from Glam Real Hair – that fits her really well. Hashtag #haironpoint.

Wow. These ladies are all obsessed with human hair.

Alright, maybe she is the right type. Her and Sarah would hang out and talk about Hair. This is the person we want. She’s using the keyword #haironpoint. And there are millions of Sarahs using that keyword. Here they are – the people we want to reach.

Read more: http://www.anatech.com.ng/how-to-get-more-followers-on-instagram/
Re: How To Get More Followers On Instagram by liljboy(m): 7:09am On Jan 27, 2016

1 Like

Re: How To Get More Followers On Instagram by Anatech(m): 1:05pm On Jan 28, 2016
#
liljboy:
Re: How To Get More Followers On Instagram by Nobody: 6:52am On Jan 29, 2016
I've just signed up to the selfie lottery, if any of your friends win you win too! Just upload a selfie https://theselfielottery.com/r/d4f48e758ef835c670c4a286f09c8731/6 . No sign up fee required, for ages 16 and above. Male & Female. Daily draw i.e. There's a winner everyday via random selection
Re: How To Get More Followers On Instagram by Anatech(m): 8:12am On Jan 30, 2016
Re: How To Get More Followers On Instagram by Anatech(m): 1:10pm On Mar 31, 2016
Yes
Re: How To Get More Followers On Instagram by arefrizzy(m): 11:09pm On Jul 24, 2023
I personally use https://morefollowers.com.ng for years now and enjoyed it always. You can try it too and leave your feedbacks

(1) (Reply)

Champagne Dress: A Must Have For Any Party Circuit. / Sagging Taking It To Another Level / My Experience With Wrinkled Clothes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.