Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,619 members, 7,827,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Enugu Church Reportedly Use Human Beings To Lay Building Foundation [photos] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Enugu Church Reportedly Use Human Beings To Lay Building Foundation [photos] (1694 Views)

I Kill Human Beings For Just ₦10,000 - 20-year Old Female Cultist / 'I Use Human Parts To Prepare Charms' -arrested Herbalist / Pastor That Uses Human Bodies As Part Of His Church Foundation (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu Church Reportedly Use Human Beings To Lay Building Foundation [photos] by draftmaster: 6:55am On Jan 27, 2016

There is outrage in Enugu State following the discovery, Monday evening, dead bodies buried in shallow graves along the Enugu Port-Harcourt Express Road.

According to DAILY POST, the incident, which occurred at the Ugwuaji Area of the State has kept residents in tears. It was gathered that human parts and fresh dead bodies were discovered at an uncompleted building, inside a bush along the Express Way.

A source hinted that curious villagers raised the alarm, which prompted security agencies to invade the location. In the meantime, villagers are pointing accusing fingers on a new church located close to the scene.
One of those who were at the scene described the act as “wicked and the most inhuman action I have seen in my entire life.”

“I was traveling when I saw the crowd there and had to stop. This is wickedness of the highest order. Accusing fingers are being pointed at a particular new church along that road; I don’t know who did this; but I must say that the wicked will never go unpunished.

“People no longer value human lives; for whatever purpose this was done, it is heart breaking”, he lamented.

However, the police is yet to make official statement on the matter.

See post below..

http://www.withinnigeria.com/exposed-enugu-church-reportedly-use-human-beings-to-lay-building-foundation-photos/

lalasticlala
Re: Enugu Church Reportedly Use Human Beings To Lay Building Foundation [photos] by shamack: 6:57am On Jan 27, 2016
That one sef dey
Re: Enugu Church Reportedly Use Human Beings To Lay Building Foundation [photos] by boboLIL(m): 6:57am On Jan 27, 2016
One of the reasons I don't go all this new generation churches.... Desperate people calling themselves pastors...

They should face the wrath of law squarely....

Wetin God go judge for dis world plenty oh

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Church Reportedly Use Human Beings To Lay Building Foundation [photos] by ShakurM(m): 7:01am On Jan 27, 2016
With the way this world is going, I'm not even surprised again angry
Re: Enugu Church Reportedly Use Human Beings To Lay Building Foundation [photos] by AngryNigerian(m): 7:04am On Jan 27, 2016
Animals are becoming more civilized than humans, especially Nigerians! Khaiiiii!!!

#AllForTheMoney

Anyway...

..it has been #Angry#Nigerian

...& I just had to #Say#My#Mind
Re: Enugu Church Reportedly Use Human Beings To Lay Building Foundation [photos] by ayobase(m): 3:02am On Jan 29, 2016
This looks so unbelievable despite number of times I've heard of such happenings in Churches.

Who are those bricklayers that helped with the construction, or were they buried alongside the foundation after it has been completed?

Some already pointing to a Church. Let's investigation be conducted.

(1) (Reply)

20 Yrs After, Otokoto Execution: Here Are 20 Things To Know About Him / [PHOTOS] BUSTED!!! Thief Caught At ATM Machine By Card Owner / PHOTOS: Armed Robbers, Kidnappers Paraded In Kogi State, Ammunitions Recovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.