Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,879 members, 7,838,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Donjazzy 'jets Out' To Eritrea Following Rumours Polygamy Has Been Legalised - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Donjazzy 'jets Out' To Eritrea Following Rumours Polygamy Has Been Legalised (34566 Views)

Akpororo Jets Out To See His Twin Babies In Baltimore / Davido Back To Music Business, Jets Out Of The Country - Pictures / Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donjazzy 'jets Out' To Eritrea Following Rumours Polygamy Has Been Legalised by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 27, 2016
LET'S DO THAT IN NIGERIA,I HAVE TWO CHICKS I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE-
Re: Donjazzy 'jets Out' To Eritrea Following Rumours Polygamy Has Been Legalised by ckmayoca: 9:33am On Jan 27, 2016
teemama20:
So

Women seem not to find the news funny the way men sees it. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Donjazzy 'jets Out' To Eritrea Following Rumours Polygamy Has Been Legalised by AkupeMBANO(m): 9:33am On Jan 27, 2016
Egboo don jazzy if u need the key to the air plane, come and collect it. Where is olamide sef?
Re: Donjazzy 'jets Out' To Eritrea Following Rumours Polygamy Has Been Legalised by eniolaamoda: 9:35am On Jan 27, 2016
CaroLyner:
they better legalise it for females too.

That is why gender equality is a brainwash
Even almighty our creator knows that
I know u mite wanna argue
But I still know deep down u know is some and most aspect a man is always above bars a woman
Re: Donjazzy 'jets Out' To Eritrea Following Rumours Polygamy Has Been Legalised by Donfaray(m): 9:35am On Jan 27, 2016
It's Don Jazzy again....#inDbanjsVoice grin

1 Like

Re: Donjazzy 'jets Out' To Eritrea Following Rumours Polygamy Has Been Legalised by DirtyGold: 9:38am On Jan 27, 2016
It is obviously a joke. But, is he a comedian? People who enjoy certain priviledges should be responsible and cautious of what they associate themselves with, simple.
Menzy86:
[color=# chill please. Its obviously a joke. Unless you are the type that get wound up by jokes. Haba!990000][/color]
Re: Donjazzy 'jets Out' To Eritrea Following Rumours Polygamy Has Been Legalised by Walexsammy(m): 9:39am On Jan 27, 2016
ikbnice:
Nothing one no go hear this days gan sef. But why jail a man for not marring two wives, what if he is not financially capable?

a million naira question- what is the fate of impotent men in Eritrea?
always try to read. if u indeed read the whole article, u'll se where it was stated that there gov is ready to support them finacially
Re: Donjazzy 'jets Out' To Eritrea Following Rumours Polygamy Has Been Legalised by Bsc(m): 9:42am On Jan 27, 2016
The North korea of Africa... Most secretive african country..the Night-mare of Ethiopia . I hail oh...
Re: Donjazzy 'jets Out' To Eritrea Following Rumours Polygamy Has Been Legalised by engrwilliam5000: 9:42am On Jan 27, 2016
CaroLyner:
u wan marry 2 husband too abiii dat na ashhhhhhhhhi level,wot prompted dat decision ws based on d rate at female children r bn giving birth to n a lot of d pretty once r all over to husband n d deathrate on d men kept increasing.uuuuu judge d mata?
Re: Donjazzy 'jets Out' To Eritrea Following Rumours Polygamy Has Been Legalised by sirjomore(m): 9:47am On Jan 27, 2016
misspicy:
Sorry Nigerian men,this will never happen in Nigeria,so y'all should start jetting to Eritrea tongue

#Truetalk
Lol ure a Learner. somtin wey b culture for here again?
Re: Donjazzy 'jets Out' To Eritrea Following Rumours Polygamy Has Been Legalised by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 27, 2016
princeofpeace22:
This boyjazzy sef
He should grow up
It's you that should grow up..that guy is making millions and u open ur rotten mouth to say he should grow up...this days its money that grows not human.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Donjazzy 'jets Out' To Eritrea Following Rumours Polygamy Has Been Legalised by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 27, 2016
CaroLyner:
grin
Re: Donjazzy 'jets Out' To Eritrea Following Rumours Polygamy Has Been Legalised by anyimontana(m): 9:51am On Jan 27, 2016
princeofpeace22:
This boyjazzy sef
He should grow up
seems its now a crime to joke in ur village...bladdy hater
Re: Donjazzy 'jets Out' To Eritrea Following Rumours Polygamy Has Been Legalised by Acidosis(m): 9:54am On Jan 27, 2016
falseman:

You don't get his stunts. This is how he keeps up with his fans on social networks and he keeps getting more fans with those acts you think is childish. When it's time for voting this same fans will help him out in large numbers.

And thereafter the shiborobo cronies would be shouting marginalisation, "we're STREETS", "FCK Headies"

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Donjazzy 'jets Out' To Eritrea Following Rumours Polygamy Has Been Legalised by babadem2much(m): 9:56am On Jan 27, 2016
CaroLyner:

cry cry cry cry

grin grin cool shocked

I confuse sef
Re: Donjazzy 'jets Out' To Eritrea Following Rumours Polygamy Has Been Legalised by ELGREF(m): 9:57am On Jan 27, 2016
How can I locate this coutry?I was just rejected by my mother Inlaw last week,that her daughter can't maried a single father...
Re: Donjazzy 'jets Out' To Eritrea Following Rumours Polygamy Has Been Legalised by babadem2much(m): 10:01am On Jan 27, 2016
ikbnice:
Nothing one no go hear this days gan sef. But why jail a man for not marring two wives, what if he is not financially capable?

a million naira question- what is the fate of impotent men in Eritrea?

You spoke my mind na impotent self dem one expose sef
Re: Donjazzy 'jets Out' To Eritrea Following Rumours Polygamy Has Been Legalised by muhamadnur: 10:14am On Jan 27, 2016
CaroLyner:
eritreans are muslims, in islam is legal to marry 4wives, so it isnt the government thats legalising it is already legal.
Re: Donjazzy 'jets Out' To Eritrea Following Rumours Polygamy Has Been Legalised by henrydadon(m): 10:15am On Jan 27, 2016
princeofpeace22:
This boyjazzy sef
He should grow up
u are the one that need to grow up.
so because he is a celebrity he shouldn't make jokes again..nairalander be acting like they know all
Re: Donjazzy 'jets Out' To Eritrea Following Rumours Polygamy Has Been Legalised by Jok3r(m): 10:19am On Jan 27, 2016
sugarbelly4:
Lol...

Don Jazzy just joked about the trending Eritrea gist going viral on social media. According to the gist, the Eritrean government ordered all men to marry two wives or imprisoned for not doing so.

Source: https://twitter.com/DONJAZZY/status/692202844410269697

mk ah join u a beg wait for me to pack up!
Re: Donjazzy 'jets Out' To Eritrea Following Rumours Polygamy Has Been Legalised by falseman(m): 10:22am On Jan 27, 2016
Acidosis:

And thereafter the shiborobo cronies would be shouting marginalisation, "we're STREETS", "FCK Headies"

grin grin

Lol they won't learn the tricks. Olamide still waiting on Ajegunle touts to vote him

2 Likes

Re: Donjazzy 'jets Out' To Eritrea Following Rumours Polygamy Has Been Legalised by great7: 10:23am On Jan 27, 2016
Pretender, why the rush to settle issues with Olamide if you are really the real deal. Don Jazzy i want you to know that many people are aware that you have a wicked heart,partial and full of tricks.
God will never forgive you 4 all that you have done behind to under mine and destroy Dibanj who continue to love you foolishly because he thinks there still a place in your heart 4 him while you are finalizing plans to procure materials to start his funeral.
You are able to do all these to Dibanj because he lack self control,good advisers and his focus is generally poor.
Dibanj has made huge cash in the past which he has fitters on frivolities & buying expensive cars for people like you Don Jazzy,your brother in addition to the provision of the first office accommodation for MOhit via his mother generosity.
Most people see you as a good person but you know that you are not. Be careful if not you will be visited by bees very soon as a compensation for all your negative action.
Re: Donjazzy 'jets Out' To Eritrea Following Rumours Polygamy Has Been Legalised by Dbisector(m): 10:52am On Jan 27, 2016
Where can I get NL airline
Re: Donjazzy 'jets Out' To Eritrea Following Rumours Polygamy Has Been Legalised by jericco1(m): 10:55am On Jan 27, 2016
It is good....they're trying to repopulate the country.
Re: Donjazzy 'jets Out' To Eritrea Following Rumours Polygamy Has Been Legalised by Kakayaraznits(m): 11:04am On Jan 27, 2016
misspicy:
Sorry Nigerian men,this will never happen in Nigeria,so y'all should start jetting to Eritrea tongue

#Truetalk

Is it worse than having one legal wife and 3 baby mama's. Abi having one babe and 3 side-shawties!

#observationnobecrime
Re: Donjazzy 'jets Out' To Eritrea Following Rumours Polygamy Has Been Legalised by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 27, 2016
princeofpeace22:
This boyjazzy sef
He should grow up
what is it about him that pains you so much. If you dislike his playful nature should you even click any post that has his name? Careful man, hatred is bad for the health.

1 Like

Re: Donjazzy 'jets Out' To Eritrea Following Rumours Polygamy Has Been Legalised by kelvyn7: 11:41am On Jan 27, 2016
CaroLyner:

U BETTER COME MARRY ME NOW BEFORE IT BECOMES TOO LATE IN NIGERIA TOO OOO wink cheesy
Re: Donjazzy 'jets Out' To Eritrea Following Rumours Polygamy Has Been Legalised by gottliebglobal(m): 12:29pm On Jan 27, 2016
misspicy:

#Truetalk
If all Naija men leave to Eritrea, what would happen to our own Naija babes?. Just curious
Re: Donjazzy 'jets Out' To Eritrea Following Rumours Polygamy Has Been Legalised by gottliebglobal(m): 12:39pm On Jan 27, 2016
And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.
Isaiah 4:1 KJV
Re: Donjazzy 'jets Out' To Eritrea Following Rumours Polygamy Has Been Legalised by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 27, 2016
princeofpeace22:
This boyjazzy sef
He should grow up
he's still a youth. Let him live his life. Are you jealous of his wealth?
Re: Donjazzy 'jets Out' To Eritrea Following Rumours Polygamy Has Been Legalised by Ejytex(m): 1:11pm On Jan 27, 2016
Don J!ma man datz why i like uuuuuu,U alwas dey put smile for ur fans face.Tumbup
Re: Donjazzy 'jets Out' To Eritrea Following Rumours Polygamy Has Been Legalised by Bishops10(m): 1:13pm On Jan 27, 2016
I know say na girls go full here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Enjoying A Bubble Bath / Desmond Elliot Mother Wearing His Customized Campaign Cloth / Juliet Ibrahim And IK Ogbonna Had A Fling - Actress Insinuates They Had Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.