Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Girl Throws Away Her New Born Baby From 2-storey Building In Enugu - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Throws Away Her New Born Baby From 2-storey Building In Enugu (18948 Views)

Police Extort N100K From 2 Guys After Tagging Them Yahoo Boys And Cultists.Photo / Nigerian Man Commits Suicide In Italy By Jumping Off A 2 Storey Building (video) / Husband Strangles His Wife To Death In Ogun And Throws Away Her Corpse (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Throws Away Her New Born Baby From 2-storey Building In Enugu by SunnyJ2: 12:05pm On Jan 27, 2016
Are you battling with infertility. barreness unable to bear a child call me 08076190606 i can help you reverse your infertility with herbal medicine. If you want i can finish my work before you pay me. Just call me i want be part of your testimonies this year.
Re: Girl Throws Away Her New Born Baby From 2-storey Building In Enugu by Godsonkemz(m): 12:29pm On Jan 27, 2016
She's a bloody murderer. When she was opening her toto, that thought of pregnancy never came to her mind.
Re: Girl Throws Away Her New Born Baby From 2-storey Building In Enugu by brojoshua: 2:28pm On Jan 27, 2016
I think what some advanced countries did, let the relevant authority should find out and implement appropriate policies for so many things are wrong in our society, is that they have it that anyone who have unwanted baby should drop him or her in specific places without them being penalized, instead of them wasting the lives of the babies. This is a solution to unavoidable child birth.
Re: Girl Throws Away Her New Born Baby From 2-storey Building In Enugu by busky101(m): 10:33am On Jan 28, 2016
timidapsin:
Didnt read the story but i hope the baby Can fly?
werey lele yi...lolz
Re: Girl Throws Away Her New Born Baby From 2-storey Building In Enugu by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 29, 2016
annyberry:
an new here anyway

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun DPO Locks Up Rape Victim: Rapist Accuses Victim Of Stealing Meat (pics) / Arase Demotes Patrick Onwu, DPO, For Assaulting Female Traffic Warden / Lagos Court Convicts 9 Foreign Citizens For Stealing Crude (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.