Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

ungrateful man - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ungrateful man (569 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ungrateful man by Adavizi(m): 9:41am On Jan 27, 2016
[left][/left][img][/img]Warning: this work is specially belong to adavize let no part of this work should be reproduce in any electronic form, copy right is reserve under copy right. Topic The ungrateful man. Chapter:1 It has been raining for more than seven hour, the cloud suddenly change it face to black the ground was soak with water, the Thunder was just striking from different Hague of sky, everybody was been beating by the heavy rain to there destination including different kind of creations. it was a heavy rain that have ever fall in malete the kingdom of om usa. The plant was smiling and dancing as if they were instructed as the rain fall, because it have been a long-time without raining on the land of omusa kingdom.during that time, it is hardly to find plant that grow well in malete. That day was the happiest day for the entired famer and it also mark the new rain festival. After the rain had stop, people came out of their house's to receive the fresh breezy, while some set fire outside there's compound to make them feel worm. It was all full of fun because the lord has greatly done fantastic thing for them on that faithful day. Ikena was known to a be the famous capital through out the out skirt of om usa kingdom, he lived in a two bed room flat with his family he had one duaghter that is up to thirty year old, which her name is called favour. She is tall and slim. She is black in complexion looking beautiful as if God take his time to creat her, she also has a long coiling hair that when she walk almost all the guys in malete want to be her love . The nature of Ikena handwork is not that fetching him a enough money to feed his wife and his only daughter, but at list still survive it. The reseason why he name his daughter favour is to revived blessing from God. He is this kind of man that always want things been done on time. he has no patient despite the handwork that God have blessed him with. Ikena like to mingle with his friend's that is in higher position but he was always been dejected from them, because they classify him as mediocre, (that is someone who is not their class). Ikena was so supervise to see all his age-mate that have succeed in life. ("but why is own case is different from them"wink, he compromise. While his tired friend suddenly knock Pan....pan...pan... The door sounded. "Who is that," he question. It is me, your friend Ifeanyi. He replied. "Oh please come inside the door is open, he replied. Ifeanyi went in. Ikena offer him a sit. "Ikena hope all is well this one that your face is warn" he asked. "See don't worry is just that am thinking on how to be rich like, joshua and chibuzor"he relied while snraching his head. Ike na..!Ike na..!Ikena!"while is that you are so anxious about getting rich everyday of your life". "See.. See..See. Forget about that thing you call anxious, will money come down and meet me?". "No, money can come down to you I known, but what am trying to figure out is that you should hold on to God time, Don't rush yourself at least you have something fetching you money", he added. "Please spire me that, how much is coming out of that work, atleastt you known the nature of our work, at time work of 5,00 will come in a day is that what you call money?". "Indeed I can see you don't want to turn a new leaf from that your bad behaviours, are you God!, okay imagine since you have started this work have you ever lack something". "Oh stop..stop. he laugh, and said am talking of having big money and possessing the entire DAGOTE Company, this what am saying friend". " Now I can see you are have some mental problem, how could you think so far competing yourself with multi billionaire, are you grazing". "No am not grazing, but only planing how to become richer like DAGOTE". "But do you known your problem, is inpatient, do you think DOGOTE just jump from known where to that place, "No. He nodded, So what do you mean". "All I mean is to be patient, because and english adage say, "a patient dog eat the fastest bone", Ikena...Ikena I have said my own, a word is enough for the wise." Eh....Eh...Eh... you have started do I told I don't known how to padon my canoe", he said and starring at him." Ok I have heared you, please let me now take my leave so that you can predicted your plan very well, because I was about going to maize's house when I branch by, but don't say I do not warn you". he said. And left his room leaving him all only inside the room. He kept thinking on how to make more money added to the one that God has given him so that he can start driving big cars and also live in big mansion like his friend's. Not quit long his wife kate, came out of her room and sit beside her husband in parlour to have some word with him. "I over heared the conversation between you and your friend,"dear you known what I think despite your constipation you still need to be patient with God, because many are outside there that their case is even worster than yours. Insteady of you wasting your time thinking about how to make fast cash, while not wait till God precious time em..em, she said. "Woman... Woman...Woman, please retain your stupid advice, I nerve recall tell you to advice him do I?," He scream at his wife. "Am sorry I will retain my advice but please dear don't act like brooding" she retort to him. "Please can you go away from my side? and go get me my food am hungry." Oh how will you not be hungry, when you have suddenly stop going to your workshop just because you want fast cash ". She hissed and retire her rape as she went into the kitchen. Ifeanyi is a flute player, he acquired this skill from his fore-father, in those days his grand father usually take him along to anywhere he want to perform occasional, this make him known how to play it like his grand father, as he pass away. His fame continueting to spread in vallege that, he do play it every evening when the constellation star appear in the sky with a frolic melody that attract the villager's. His flute music did not go beyound omusa kingdom, he lived with is wife and son in a small mud house beside the stream side. His wife evelyn is a business woman, she do buy plantain in a larger quantity from the farmer's in malete comunity and resale it out to the big men in OMUSA kingdom. she was glaring love by all the villager's because she is known to be a peaceful woman among the rest women. There son chuks was the only goal keeper of OMUSA football team, he was known as monkey, because it take much time before any player could easly score him, chuks have been the best goal keeper of OMUSA football team these make the entire Omusa kingdom to like him very much including the girls also. Chapter:2 it was the five of the monthly which purpolar known as five Ikemi market days in the kingdom of omusa, the king and the elder's have come together for necessary arrangment that is need for the new rain fastive that is coming up in the next ikemi market day. Odogu the town cries have been sent to all the neigbouring vallige of omusa kingdom to inform them for the new rain fastive which is about to comme -up. Ikeja the chief priest has early predict that an burning sacrify that has to be offer to the great ofu the river godness before anything will commit.
Re: ungrateful man by Adavizi(m): 8:25pm On Jan 27, 2016
Pls help me correct anywhere that you guys think I make mistake. By tomorrow I will post the chapter 2
Re: ungrateful man by joanee20(f): 12:05am On Jan 28, 2016
First of all u misspelled.. using known instead of know... Second of all everything is 2 jampacked, like joined together

(1) (Reply)

Birthday Wish For The Dead: By Urchwriter / Vendetta Episode 4 / Me Sef No Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.